PDA

View Full Version : Smart Coaching move by TC publically complaining about the Zebs

sheepdip
01-17-2012, 04:50 PM
By him cutting into the (3 blind mice REFS after the game is smart. Its called working the refs for next game.
We better get the benefit of the doubt next game or at least receive equal fairness.

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that black ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.
Now GB game Osi's tackle and holding calls on us but none called on GB plus fumble etc.

Man is it that hard for them to get it right. I see Eli get hit 3 times that would instantly be penalties but no call. They actually show the ref staring at his Arse the whole way ?

Is there any ref crew that has it together.

JesseJames
01-17-2012, 05:42 PM
I think its going to be up to the owners to get in Goodells face right after this season and tell him to get this officiating mess straightened out or go look for another job. These bad calls effect every team so all of the owners should feel the same way about it..

GMENAGAIN
01-17-2012, 05:46 PM
By him cutting into the (3 blind mice REFS after the game is smart. Its called working the refs for next game.
We better get the benefit of the doubt next game or at least receive equal fairness.

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that black ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.
Now GB game Osi's tackle and holding calls on us but none called on GB plus fumble etc.

Man is it that hard for them to get it right. I see Eli get hit 3 times that would instantly be penalties but no call. They actually show the ref staring at his Arse the whole way ?

</P>

That preseason 4-12 prediction is looking dumber and dumber by the day, huh sheep ****?</P>

bubblesmcgee
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM

what did TC say?

JesseJames
01-17-2012, 05:53 PM
with all of these new girl scout rules I was thinking that a tough physical player like Ronnie Lott wouldn't be able to play in todays NFL and its sad because players like Lott were what made this game great...

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 05:56 PM

Oh man that roughing call on Williams was embarassing to all football players. Jack Lambert used to say the QB's need to be wear dresses after there were some rule changes. He is probably saying all football players need dresses now.

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 05:58 PM

Aha now it makes sense "working the refs for the next game". You being from Canada are using the ole hockey expression but in hockey it is working the refs for the next call.

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 06:00 PM
with all of these new girl scout rules I was thinking that a tough physical player like Ronnie Lott wouldn't be able to play in todays NFL and its sad because players like Lott were what made this game great...
Ronnie Lot, Jack Tatum, LT, Butkus, Lambert, Nitschke, Jack Lynch, etc.

DemandedAce
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I can't find the article what did coughin say?

GMENAGAIN
01-17-2012, 06:10 PM
I can't find the article what did coughin say?</P>

Knowing sheep ****, probably nothing . . . .. </P>

swordfish
01-17-2012, 06:32 PM

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that blawck ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.

Oh man that roughing call on Williams was embarassing to all football players. Jack Lambert used to say the QB's need to be wear dresses after there were some rule changes. He is probably saying all football players need dresses now.Everyone has to realize, football has changed "$" wise big time from years past, players just make 2 much money to be injured most of the time, especially the QB's who are the highest payed players on pretty much every team, the teams and networks need to have these stars protected, this is a 10 billion $ business, the old Butkus or LT days are long over, plus these players todays are bigger, faster and stronger then ever, they need to be controlled or you might see fatalities on these fields, the ripping your head off is long gone, every game is on TV for everyone to see, that means young kids, not like the old days where there was hardly any TV, I remember back in 81 all I had was just the local teams on Sunday and cable was non existand, still remember when we got our first cable box that offered WHT and HBO, now I can watch my cable TV on my smartphone "Slingbox and Slingplayer".

NYCDBS
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
After watching the OSI hit again I guess I can see how the ref threw that flag... Their helmets did make contact and I guess the NFL has really been trying to push that agenda. Personally I think it was bogus but its not as clear cut as I thought it was...

dan1552
01-17-2012, 07:28 PM

Do you have a link to exactly what he said?

dan1552
01-17-2012, 07:32 PM
interested to see if there will be a change

VelocityVirus
01-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Well, the crew we are getting for our game against the 9ers are Ed Hochuli's crew. Hoch is a pretty solid ref, although he is not without his controversies.

Strahan4gov
01-17-2012, 08:28 PM
nypost.com (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/16/coughlin-doesnt-expect-to-get-explanation-about-questionable-calls/>Profootballtalk.com</a>

and)

thats all i could find

GMENAGAIN
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Profootballtalk.com (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/16/coughlin-doesnt-expect-to-get-explanation-about-questionable-calls/) and nypost.com (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/coughlin_no_doubt_ref_dropped_the_rDk0cER13WdhZCE8 LC376I) thats all i could find</P>

He most certainly didn't publicly complain about the refs . . . he was asked questions and responded in the most PC way possible.</P>

You guys should know by now that sheep **** is full of ****. For God's aske, this tool made a preseason prediction that the team would go 4-12 and then poseted weekly threads bashing the coaching staff that won twice as many games as he predicted . . . . . .</P>

</P>

</P>

yoeddy
01-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I think the fact that the media is making such a big deal about the penalty called on Osi and the fumble-overturn (and even the DJ Ware spot) is all a positive for the Giants. The refs will now be in a position where they are under a microscope, and it's not a situation where the Giants are the source of the complaint (and therefore they won't be "out for vengeance" against the Giants)...they might even go the other way...

JesseJames
01-18-2012, 11:40 AM

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that blawck ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.

Oh man that roughing call on Williams was embarassing to all football players. Jack Lambert used to say the QB's need to be wear dresses after there were some rule changes. He is probably saying all football players need dresses now.Everyone has to realize, football has changed "$" wise big time from years past, players just make 2 much money to be injured most of the time, especially the QB's who are the highest payed players on pretty much every team, the teams and networks need to have these stars protected, this is a 10 billion $ business, the old Butkus or LT days are long over, plus these players todays are bigger, faster and stronger then ever, they need to be controlled or you might see fatalities on these fields, the ripping your head off is long gone, every game is on TV for everyone to see, that means young kids, not like the old days where there was hardly any TV, I remember back in 81 all I had was just the local teams on Sunday and cable was non existand, still remember when we got our first cable box that offered WHT and HBO, now I can watch my cable TV on my smartphone "Slingbox and Slingplayer".

I wouldn't be concerned about the young kids watching tough physical football if we're not concerned about them watching erection commercials during the dinner hour...

jomo
01-18-2012, 11:47 AM
You are always on solid ground when you speak the truth!

Strahan4gov
01-18-2012, 11:53 AM

I wouldn't be concerned about the young kids watching tough physical football if we're not concerned about them watching erection commercials during the dinner hour...

Here here!

At the rate those commercials broadcast you would think the human race is on a one way road to extinction!

Joe Morrison
01-18-2012, 12:00 PM

Oh man that roughing call on Williams was embarassing to all football players. Jack Lambert used to say the QB's need to be wear dresses after there were some rule changes. He is probably saying all football players need dresses now.Everyone has to realize, football has changed "$" wise big time from years past, players just make 2 much money to be injured most of the time, especially the QB's who are the highest payed players on pretty much every team, the teams and networks need to have these stars protected, this is a 10 billion $ business, the old Butkus or LT days are long over, plus these players todays are bigger, faster and stronger then ever, they need to be controlled or you might see fatalities on these fields, the ripping your head off is long gone, every game is on TV for everyone to see, that means young kids, not like the old days where there was hardly any TV, I remember back in 81 all I had was just the local teams on Sunday and cable was non existand, still remember when we got our first cable box that offered WHT and HBO, now I can watch my cable TV on my smartphone "Slingbox and Slingplayer". I wouldn't be concerned about the young kids watching tough physical football if we're not concerned about them watching erection commercials during the dinner hour... Here here! At the rate those commercials broadcast you would think the human race is on a one way road to extinction!</P>

Swordfish, we know the game has changed, would it be that hard to call it both ways, Eli got hit much worse than Rodgers that game with no call, they can make the rules, just be consistent, that's all we ask.</P>

since55
01-18-2012, 08:15 PM

NO!

Voldamort
01-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Everbody needs to pound on Goddell,watch the tape Roger no mistakes this week,clean game!!!

fansince69
01-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Well, the crew we are getting for our game against the 9ers are Ed Hochuli's crew. Hoch is a pretty solid ref, although he is not without his controversies.

Isn't he the one that has the big fake smile every time he announces the call?

BlueSanta
01-18-2012, 08:35 PM

his mistakes have been a blown call or a grey area in the rules.That happens to all refs. He has never , in my opinion, blatantly favored either team.

Last week, I sure felt like we were playing the ref and the packers.