PDA

View Full Version : some 9er fans calling our playoff wins flukes...

BigBlue_DD
01-17-2012, 05:37 PM
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=127198

and also talking sh*t about J Tuck
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=127166

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Which of the 37 points were flukes Sunday?

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 05:40 PM

That's cool. Their team has been garbage for 8 years. Let them enjoy it a little longer

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 05:42 PM

This is also the same Message Board that won't accept your account unless you are a season ticket holder.

These posters are so stuck on themselves it's disgusting.

I wouldn't take anything they say to heart, You have a tough team...

I'm personally legitimately worried about this Sunday vs you.

Was pulling to play the Packers because the Giants have a better well rounded team.

Giantz4Life
01-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Good. Let them keep thinking that!

BigBlue D
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM
My god I think that message board goes back to the Windows 98 era. I wouldn't worry too much about what 49ers fans have to say, I don't think they even take each other serious.

They are similar to Raiders fans in that they are all aggression and no intelligence; it must be the water. Although there are a couple voices of reason in that post.

chasjay
01-17-2012, 05:51 PM
I hope that next week our Photoshop Artist can do an "I Tore The Heart From San Francisco" version of his work. Probably couldn't get Tony Bennett to sing it though.

bflo23
01-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Didn't Brees throw for nearly 500 yards vs the 49ers? Didn't the Saints have 5 turnovers? Didn't the 49ers just slip by the Saints? Gmen had dominating wins the past 4 games. It looks like the 49ers win over the Saints was the fluke.

Pop it Ahmad
01-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Cmon bro. Most fans in the thread called the OP out on his foolish statement.

DandyDon
01-17-2012, 07:13 PM

This is also the same Message Board that won't accept your account unless you are a season ticket holder.

Was pulling to play the Packers because the Giants have a better well rounded team.

I just registered and got accepted no problem. Try leaving the timezone set to Cali time.

swordfish
01-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Just watching the replay of the NO game vs SF, NO if not for the turovers outlays SF, and the first VD TD the free safety total missed on a sure tackle, NO needed to blits all game to get to clueless Smith, only way his receivers got free, and one more thing I noticed, SF dinks and dunks the ball 80% of the time. If we can contain their run game, its going to be a long day for Smith and SF. And in the win against us both their TD's came on complete defensive breakdowns in our back end, VD untouched and uncovered in his TD was a gift, same on hunters TD after the turnover, like I said, if we control their run and do not turn it over, its not even going to be close. I am sure after we saw the film, the team knows we gifted one to them earlier this season, its pretty much the way SF has been winning this year. The way our offense is playing to go along with our defense, what makes everyone think this is going to be close, unless of course Killdrive start getting conservative and try to force the run when its in the air where we do our damage, I say pass pass pass, loosen up that back end and those LBs so they stay off the line, which will help our run, GMen by 21 . I also told my friends that we would take GB easy, was not worried at all.

BlueSanta
01-17-2012, 09:51 PM
I care what he thinks

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Which of the 37 points were flukes Sunday?

The 14 scored by the refs for Green Bay.

Maurice55
01-17-2012, 10:12 PM
I look forward to another "flukey" win on sunday!

yoeddy
01-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Huh...and a game with 4 lead changes in the last 4 minutes isn't flukey?

swimeasy
01-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Pfft......I like it better when Gs are underestimated and play with underdog motivation.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:54 PM

That's cool. Their team has been garbage for 8 years. Let them enjoy it a little longer
And what garbage they have been for so long.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
You got a really good team there and I'm worried about them because they're physical, talented, believe in themselves, and you finally have a QB, plus a running game. It's tough, and I have no doubt that whoever wins this game will win the SB.

I'm glad that we're playing SF, but that's not a knock against them -- we just do not match up with NO at all. I would have been happy to give them another shot, but realistically I think we would have had a better chance against SF.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM

You got a really good team there and I'm worried about them because they're physical, talented, believe in themselves, and you finally have a QB, plus a running game. It's tough, and I have no doubt that whoever wins this game will win the SB.

I'm glad that we're playing SF, but that's not a knock against them -- we just do not match up with NO at all. I would have been happy to give them another shot, but realistically I think we would have had a better chance against SF.

NYGRealityCheck
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
That's fine. They'll be the next fluke for the Giants then. lol!

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Just to put it in perspective, Niner fans who are saying this are probably similar to Giants fans calling for a 21+ point victory.

Just sayin'.... [;)]

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 11:14 PM

With the other team turning it over 5 times. Admittedly the Packers turned it over alot to, but the Giants beat them by 3 scores, not 1 in the last seconds.

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 11:14 PM

With the other team turning it over 5 times. Admittedly the Packers turned it over alot to, but the Giants beat them by 3 scores, not 1 in the last seconds.

swordfish
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Just to put it in perspective, Niner fans who are saying this are probably similar to Giants fans calling for a 21+ point victory.

Just sayin'.... [;)]
It will be over by halftime, book it, this game will not be close, Eli passed forcovet 300 yards on you guys last game, and we handed you 2 free TDs, Alex Smith and your running game did nothing that game, same wither NO game, 5 gifts and your team still needed a last second miracle to win, Breed torches you all day long, the tape does not lie, another little secret to all you SF fans, our defense is not NO, no need to keep bringing the blitz to get to Smith, when its all said and done, please come back and let me know how it turned out, just have a feeling you will just vanish.

Fastphilly
01-18-2012, 01:14 AM

Just sayin'.... [;)]
It will be over by halftime, book it, this game will not be close, Eli passed forcovet 300 yards on you guys last game, and we handed you 2 free TDs, Alex Smith and your running game did nothing that game, same wither NO game, 5 gifts and your team still needed a last second miracle to win, Breed torches you all day long, the tape does not lie, another little secret to all you SF fans, our defense is not NO, no need to keep bringing the blitz to get to Smith, when its all said and done, please come back and let me know how it turned out, just have a feeling you will just vanish.
LMAO!! Brees torches the Niners all day long? They scored just 17 pts. all game until the final four minutes..One was a 25 yd pass to Sproles and SPROLES with the quickness he has made the last 40 yds on his own. The second was a bomb jump ball by Graham and instead of Willis wrapping him up tried to go for the pick...You Have no HB that scares us and your TE isn't in the same league with Graham. How many pts. would Brees have dumped on your defence with 15 posessions and throwing the ball 63 times? It would be alot more than 32 pts....'nuff said.

TheCatchIII
01-18-2012, 02:46 AM

Just sayin'.... [;)]
LMAO!! Brees torches the Niners all day long? They scored just 17 pts. all game until the final four minutes..One was a 25 yd pass to Sproles and SPROLES with the quickness he has made the last 40 yds on his own. The second was a bomb jump ball by Graham and instead of Willis wrapping him up tried to go for the pick...You Have no HB that scares us and your TE isn't in the same league with Graham. How many pts. would Brees have dumped on your defence with 15 posessions and throwing the ball 63 times? It would be alot more than 32 pts....'nuff said.

If you haven't noticed, swordfish is a special needs child. Be gentle.

GiantWarfare
01-18-2012, 02:57 AM
That's fine. They'll be the next fluke for the Giants then. lol!

i like your mindset sir!

JMFP2
01-18-2012, 03:06 AM
I'll say this....during that 4th quarter, the Saints and the 49ers played some crap sandwich defense.

Diamondring
01-18-2012, 03:14 AM

Just sayin'.... [;)]
LMAO!! Brees torches the Niners all day long? They scored just 17 pts. all game until the final four minutes..One was a 25 yd pass to Sproles and SPROLES with the quickness he has made the last 40 yds on his own. The second was a bomb jump ball by Graham and instead of Willis wrapping him up tried to go for the pick...You Have no HB that scares us and your TE isn't in the same league with Graham. How many pts. would Brees have dumped on your defence with 15 posessions and throwing the ball 63 times? It would be alot more than 32 pts....'nuff said.Huh?

RiceFan49
01-18-2012, 05:37 AM
Cmon bro. Most fans in the thread called the OP out on his foolish statement.

OP on both threads got called out.

myles2424
01-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Which of the 37 points were flukes Sunday? somebody tell these clowns to rematch the games.......falcons got spanked......and the GB game should've been worse, their TDs came off of ridiculous penalties....

SCninergal
01-18-2012, 08:20 AM
I would not be one of those fans. I don't think either teams fans should take the other one lightly. I'm glad y'all beat the the Cheesy Packers (b/c we have HF advantage). On the other hand, I would have liked to play GB. Great win by the G-men!