PDA

View Full Version : Look for Inspired performances on both sides of the line from G-Men.

Razur
01-17-2012, 06:03 PM
The vets have this in focus, the rooks are rev-ving high, This game could be determined by outstanding ST all day.. give SF NO short field, field goals, and especially god tackling on cover team. ALL IN baby.

Defense ...Get 'em boyz !! this is a QB that needs a lesson in humility !

A good running game and this should be ours for the taking. O-Line opens a hole for Jacobs, who has got to make him self present with blowing through LB's. BJ..lower your body down and PLOW..no tippy toes!

Good Luck Giants, and thanks for getting us here!!! Go BLUE!

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 06:08 PM
The vets have this in focus, the rooks are rev-ving high, This game could be determined by outstanding ST all day.. give SF NO short field, field goals, and especially god tackling on cover team. ALL IN baby.

A good running game and this should be ours for the taking. O-Line opens a hole for Jacobs, who has got to make him self present with blowing through LB's. BJ..lower your body down and PLOW..no tippy toes!

I wish your team well.
BJ won't have an easy game getting past Bowman and Willis though...

Razur
01-17-2012, 06:11 PM

I wish your team well.

Thanks and if you're a 49ers fan..good luck !!!

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 06:19 PM

I wish your team well.

Thanks and if you're a 49ers fan..good luck !!!
Indeed I am, thank you as well.

Pierre-Paul
01-17-2012, 06:37 PM
I hope no one gets hurt. That is the good luck I can wish your team. I wanna win. All IN Baby!! Go Giants!

That said, I think we gotta stop saying we need to rely on our running game. When can we admit that Eli has been moving this offense without a running game all year? And if we are trying to establish the run against San Fran, I think we might be wasting downs. They are pretty stout.

Razur
01-18-2012, 12:47 PM
I hope no one gets hurt. That is the good luck I can wish your team. I wanna win. All IN Baby!! Go Giants!

That said, I think we gotta stop saying we need to rely on our running game. When can we admit that Eli has been moving this offense without a running game all year? And if we are trying to establish the run against San Fran, I think we might be wasting downs. They are pretty stout.

Think I disagree. The very reason that Eli has been so good throwing the ball, is why we NEED to get the run game going. If all we have is his arm, that all SF has to defend..pass rush coverage and what..we risk interceptions, 3 & outs..all day? getting Jacobs running north/south will be the best thing for Eli's throwing game.

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 03:30 PM
I hope no one gets hurt. That is the good luck I can wish your team. I wanna win. All IN Baby!! Go Giants! That said, I think we gotta stop saying we need to rely on our running game. When can we admit that Eli has been moving this offense without a running game all year? And if we are trying to establish the run against San Fran, I think we might be wasting downs. They are pretty stout.</P>

We don't need to rely on it and I don't think thats what TC and the other coaches are thinking either. That's what most pundits and fans are thinking. </P>

Believe it or not, I think they're going to pass / run it around 50/50 and maybe even favor the pass -- even in the expected sloppy conditions. Our WR corp is talented, but not that big inphysical size, while the SF D (even their secondary) is pretty big and should have a harder time with the surface. </P>

You're going to see more AB than BJ, and instead of out-and-out runs, you'll see short passes to AB out of the backfield with the WRs blocking when the play is designed for AB. Since everyone seems to be expecting to see a lot of BJ, maybe he'd make a better decoy in this game.</P>