PDA

View Full Version : Spagnoulo interview with Colts for DC

Antone78
01-17-2012, 06:17 PM
I was watching todays press conference with the new GM about Jim Calwells firing and later on in the conference he mentioned that they have interviewed Spagnoulo for defensive coord. Then a person asked if Jim Irsay was in that meeting, and his answer was yes.

giantsforce
01-17-2012, 06:23 PM
I was watching todays press conference with the new GM about Jim Calwells firing and later on in the conference he mentioned that they have interviewed Spagnoulo for defensive coord. Then a person asked if Jim Irsay was in that meeting, and his answer was yes.Spags will be a fool to look at a team that does not have the goods on D.The logical choice for him will be to go to a team like the Giants or Philly that have the majority of the defense in place wher he can make an immediate impact.

dan1552
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I think SPAGs would like to get his hands on Freeny , other than that ,... is Bob Sanders there still??

SPAGs is good at developing the speed rush if given the tools

Tuckit91
01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
If he was smart he would stay away from Indy! There about to be in a rebuild mode...He should go to the Saints or Eagles if he wants a chance to win.

swordfish
01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
They are hiring a defensive coordinator without a head coach, yea ok.

G-Dawg92
01-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I think Robert Mathis leaves and Spags would be left with a very good, albeit aging Freeney and........a former 1st rounder in Jerry Hughes who hasn't produced much

that about sum it up?