PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my Blue brothers and sisters!

SackingMyths
01-17-2012, 05:21 PM
What's up people?
Just wanted to formally introduce myself to my fellow Giants diehards. I have come to browse quite frequently over the years but, for whatever reason, am just participating now.

I've been a Giants fan for 30 years and have respect, but utter disdain, for any other teams. I do appreciate class and dignity, so the Packers, Steelers and (ummm...I'll get back to this) are teams that I don't mind winning.

But "at the end of the day" (Rolle retired this phrase today...*sigh*), the Gmen are who I live-and-die with and "yes," I've experienced both the glory and "still-beating-heart-being-ripped-out-of-your-chest," emotions alike.

I hope to bring some level-headedness, inciteful remarks/analysis and troll-owning to the forum.

Talk to you soon and see you around the boards!

Oh, and btw- 26-13 NYG this weekend.

(Shameless self-promo)

For what it's worth, I called 31-20 NYG last week and was happily off by a few...[:D]

jomo
01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
What's up people?
Just wanted to formally introduce myself to my fellow Giants diehards. I have come to browse quite frequently over the years but, for whatever reason, am just participating now.

I've been a Giants fan for 30 years and have respect, but utter disdain, for any other teams. I do appreciate class and dignity, so the Packers, Steelers and (ummm...I'll get back to this) are teams that I don't mind winning.

But "at the end of the day" (Rolle retired this phrase today...*sigh*), the Gmen are who I live-and-die with and "yes," I've experienced both the glory and "still-beating-heart-being-ripped-out-of-your-chest," emotions alike.

I hope to bring some level-headedness, inciteful remarks/analysis and troll-owning to the forum.

(Shameless self-promo)

For what it's worth, I called 31-20 NYG last week and was happily off by a few...[:D]
Welcome inside the tent. Don't be so shy in the future!

VegasGmen
01-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Welcome aboard SM! Enjoy the ride with the rest of us!

brad
01-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Welcome!

miked1958
01-18-2012, 09:07 AM
What's up people?

(Shameless self-promo)

</P>

Great to have another LONG TIME GMEN Fan in the FOLD. glad to have you here </P>