PDA

View Full Version : I heard today Cowher was assigned to go into Giants lockeroom last week by ESPN

BParcells777
01-17-2012, 06:01 PM
He reported that he never in his life saw a more confident team ready for battle......

I do not think we can be stopped at this point baring injuries, or fluke developments

Tommy boy better be paying his lineman big bribes to protect him if we both get to the SB.

Tuckit91
01-17-2012, 06:04 PM
WHAT??? Cowher works for CBS!

FBomb
01-17-2012, 06:07 PM
WHAT??? Cowher works for CBS!</P>

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!!!!</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 06:29 PM
He reported that he never in his life saw a more confident team ready for battle......

I do not think we can be stopped at this point baring injuries, or fluke developments

Tommy boy better be paying his lineman big bribes to protect him if we both get to the SB.

Was this after the game? Because it would have been hard to get from CBS studios to GB in that short of time.

Down-lifer
01-17-2012, 06:54 PM

Dude, like I said after the Atlanta win. I can feel this teams confidence threw the TV! The New York Football Giants WILL win the Super bowl and beat the 49ers by two + scores! Go GIANTS!!!!!!

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 06:55 PM

DAN from espy blog said the same right after the game when he saw them

Manning2Niks
01-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Think he means the guy from The Herd. Colin, not Bill. But I dunno how to spell his name and don't care to look it up.

Regardless, he's strictly a radio host. If he were an ex-player/coach it might actually mean something to me.

G-G-GMen420
01-17-2012, 07:00 PM
no he's right cower did a spot for NFL on CBS boomer was talking about it yesterday

SweetZombieJesus
01-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Cowher works for CBS, and you could have seen him ON THE SET IN NEW YORK for the AFC games.

Who told you this? Your dog?

JMFP2
01-17-2012, 07:06 PM

I knew this was your post without even checking.