PDA

View Full Version : When the Giants win it all.... (Gilbride)

NYtoSanDiego
01-17-2012, 06:05 PM
what happens whenGilbride gets a head coaching job somewhere else? i know its toughto get a HC job when your team is one of the final two teams still playing butwhen (i'm all in)the giants win their 2nd SB in four years he is bound to get a HC job somewhere which is what he's been trying to do since SB42.</P>

i know many of us has criticized his playcalling in the past but one thing that he's done well this year is adjustments. if he does leave who do you have enough confindence to pick up the role of O.C. for the giants within and outside the team? </P>

TrueBlue07
01-17-2012, 06:15 PM
give it 3 years and everyone will love him, hate the new OC and want to bring KG back.

Rinse &amp; repeat.

Axels15
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM
give it 3 years and everyone will love him, hate the new OC and want to bring KG back.

Rinse & repeat.

^ Yup

Say what you will, sometimes there are some boneheaded plays, but you can't deny that since he's been here, the Giants have been in the top ten in Offense, or near enough

VelocityVirus
01-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Honestly don't wanna think about that. Hopefully by the time our off season comes around, all the HC jobs will have been filled. There is nothing better then continuity in this league.....especially on the offensive side of the ball.