PDA

View Full Version : my x-factor

giantcarll
01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
last game to me the x-factor was Osi,and Manningham because they did not play in that game.And Osi came thru and Manningham scored.This week I think it is again Osi for same reason,AB because he was out in that game,(better run game this time around) and last Boley.Boley got hurt in that game and G jones came in and got torched by V. Davis .i think this time around things will be different.

elitime
01-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Well good point my man. But I think Nicks has been the X factor. And the Secondary play has been the other. They have stepped up. Packers tried to take Cruz out and Nicks stepped up. Secondary didnt give up the big play. Keep Veron Davis in check and Alex will crumble. Watch out for Ballard too.

miked1958
01-17-2012, 11:55 PM
last game to me the x-factor was Osi,and Manningham because they did not play in that game.And Osi came thru and Manningham scored.This week I think it is again Osi for same reason,AB because he was out in that game,(better run game this time around) and last Boley.Boley got hurt in that game and G jones came in and got torched by V. Davis .i think this time around things will be different.
This

elitime
01-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Giants win 21-17