PDA

View Full Version : Adam Rank still disrespecting Eli

ebick
01-17-2012, 08:20 PM
When asked who has a better chance between Flacco and Smith of taking their team to the SB.</P>

If Alex Smith can take down Drew Brees, I'm confident he can do the same to Eli Manning. What's funny: Everybody is debating the Hall of Fame credentials of Manning -- nobody seems to be giving much consideration to what Smith accomplished on Sunday. In fact, he was much more impressive than Manning.</P>

Look...the 49ers have had a great year. And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago. But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.
</P>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82616361/article/better-shot-at-making-first-super-bowl-smith-or-flacco?module=HP11_content_stream
</P>

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 08:26 PM
When asked who has a better chance between Flacco and Smith of taking their team to the SB.</P>

If Alex Smith can take down Drew Brees, I'm confident he can do the same to Eli Manning. What's funny: Everybody is debating the Hall of Fame credentials of Manning -- nobody seems to be giving much consideration to what Smith accomplished on Sunday. In fact, he was much more impressive than Manning.</P>

Look...the 49ers have had a great year.* And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago.* But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.
</P>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82616361/article/better-shot-at-making-first-super-bowl-smith-or-flacco?module=HP11_content_stream
</P>He shows the bias, by summing up Elis career and trying to compare it to one decent game Smith had vs a no named defense.

Smith got 5 turnovers and should have put up more points. Instead he was missing for about 2 1/2 to 3 quarters.

While Eli just ripped apart their defense early and often , again not a great defense but he was more consistent and was throwing sinks and dunks.

nYg24
01-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Adam Rank is a joke.

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Who the eff is Adam Rank?

DJloves
01-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Smith didn't do anything for about 3 quarters.

M0rbid
01-17-2012, 08:58 PM
How many Superbowl has Alex Smith won? Someone should remind that idiiot what happened in SB 42....

brad
01-17-2012, 09:04 PM
I don't understand why people get so upset by this stuff... in the end, all that matters is the W, let them say what they want. Giants continue to win and they continue to look stupid. This team isn't about Eli, it's about the team... just as the good Giants teams have always been.

egyptian420
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM

+1...Don't know, don't care

fletch842
01-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Smith didn't do anything for about 6 years.
Fixed it.

jomo
01-17-2012, 09:14 PM

Look...the 49ers have had a great year. And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago. But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.
</P>

</P>Please explain why this is supposed to matter to us?

GiantsX5M
01-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Who?

Maurice55
01-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Let the haters hate. Eli has been disrespected since day one and all he's down is won a super bowl MVP, and is a game away from returning to big dance.Both these teams were deemed to have no chance and he's stepped up and lead them into believing they can't be stopped.

TheBookOfEli
01-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm seriously starting to think Eli must have slept with Adam Rank's wife before he married Abby.

krankeybluechick
01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Let the haters hate. Eli has been disrespected since day one and all he's down is won a super bowl MVP, and is a game away from returning to big dance.Both these teams were deemed to have no chance and he's stepped up and lead them into believing they can't be stopped.</P>

Who cares what he thinks. Remember, opinions are like *****les everyone has one.[;)] Love to hear them eat crow later!</P>

repeatchamps
01-17-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm seriously starting to think Eli must have slept with Adam Rank's wife before he married Abby.</P>

He is a jilted Chargers/Rivers fan. He does not forgive Eli for not wanting to play for San Diego.</P>

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Let the haters hate. Eli has been disrespected since day one and all he's down is won a super bowl MVP, and is a game away from returning to big dance.Both these teams were deemed to have no chance and he's stepped up and lead them into believing they can't be stopped.</P>

Who cares what he thinks.* Remember, opinions are like *****les everyone has one.*[;)]* Love to hear them eat crow later!</P>Nearly none eat crow. The move on as if nothing ever happened. No accountability with these jokers.

giantsfan420
01-17-2012, 10:34 PM
this is the same guy who said the giants would need to draft a qb this offseason bc "our new coach" would want his own guy.

this guy is a horrible football mind. his ripping of eli and the giants aside, i cant recall one good analysis he's ever done. ****s sake, his gimmick on nfl.com is he pretends to go back to the past and use his hindsight 20/20 vision to rip on people.

he is an absolute joke, and if u ever have the misfortune of reading one of his "articles" on nfl.com, check out the reader comments. not one person has ever givin him props from what i've seen.

i actually think thats what his whole spiel is, to get hits from people who hate him and want to see what lame thing he says next.

honestly, i could name 20 posters from this MB who could honestly do a much better job of covering the nfl then him, he's a joke, and his predictions are god awful.

he's claiming that he actually predicted the giants would go to the super bowl too although every prediction i've seen from him has been that of giants are lucky, they are a bad team, and eli is nothing more than a lucky qb.

**** adam rank and the horse (his wife) he rode in on.

G-Men Surg.
01-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Look...the 49ers have had a great year.* And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago.* But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.
</P>

</P>
Smith has to show this year was not a fluke. Period !

ebick
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
he is an absolute joke</P>

This. I mean I don't mind someone giving Smith props, but this guy has no credibility.</P>

nycisgreat
01-17-2012, 10:48 PM

For real! I just want the trophy. They can say all they want.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 11:10 PM

That was my first question: Who the heck is Adam Rank.

Well, I'm not going to take anything away from Alex Smith because he did a great job carving up a high-flying act, just like Eli did. Let's assume he had the more impressive game -- so what? Honestly, how many people around the country would take Smith over Manning in this situation. I'm not even being critical of Smith.

Hey, Jeff Garcia accomplished an incredible feat in that '03 comeback / debacle against the Giants. What else did he ever accomplish?

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 12:12 AM

</P>

</P>
Another thing -- who's not giving Alex Smith any credit? The same bozos who always dump on Eli?

And why shouldn't Eli's name be mentioned for eventual HOF consideration? He's no lock yet, but he's got 1 SB ring and a chance at another, plus probably at least 5 more years to try for more. In my opinion if he just MAKES it to a 2nd SB, his chances go up exponentially. The guy is on pace for 45,000 yards by the time he retires, hasn't missed a game (knock on wood), and wins. It remains to be seen, but he's having a great career.

rainierjef
01-18-2012, 02:05 AM
adam rank: Smith's winning touchdown pass to Vernon Davis was threaded through the smallest of windows.

i've never seen a more open shot at vernon than the miscue on defense when they played us in the regular season. this guy doesn't know what the meaning of threaded is

nybeatmaker
01-18-2012, 02:22 AM
^^^lol exactly

TheEnigma
01-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Adam Rank is NFL Network's Skip Bayless essentially. He knowingly says stuff that will annoy people and that is controversial. He's the guy who's posting all of the "this celebrity is single!" crap on NFL.com. He thrives on people hating him and just talking about him lets him know he won.

He's a professional troll.

loaded30
01-18-2012, 03:02 AM

</P>

</P>

I couldn't count the number of 3 and outs on my hand and feet that Alex Smith had. It was all the defense &amp; their special teams with 5 turnovers. If he says Alex Smith did better than Eli, then why were the commentators bringing up the stat of the last team with a +4 turnover ratio to lose a game was 75-1? Why. Cause the offense showed up the half way into the 4th QTR!</P>

Stupid character.</P>

RagTime Blue
01-18-2012, 03:14 AM
The fact that he said Smith "took out" Drew Brees is just plain dumb. He took out the Saints' Defense.

Smith played extremely well, but does not line up against opposing quarterbacks.

This guy is a fool.

GCGiant
01-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Eli Manning will go to the HOF. I don't want to talk about what would have to happen to keep it from happening, but when you become the greatest QB one of the most respected franchises in the NFL ever had, you make it into the HOF

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-18-2012, 07:53 AM
When asked who has a better chance between Flacco and Smith of taking their team to the SB.</p>

If Alex Smith can take down Drew Brees, I'm confident he can do the same to Eli Manning. What's funny: Everybody is debating the Hall of Fame credentials of Manning -- nobody seems to be giving much consideration to what Smith accomplished on Sunday. In fact, he was much more impressive than Manning.</p>

</p>

</p>

What an idiot. First off, the game was a shoot out, but who was the main player helping the 49ers? Oh right..what was their TE's name?

Alex Smith had a great game, no doubt, but that doesn't change the fact that he's had a shaky season and it's actually his first year where statistically, he played like a QB. Everyone was saying Alex Smith wouldn't be able to throw TDs that game, and although they were wrong, you still can't put any faith in him.

Eli Manning has proven himself time and time again, he's a Super Bowl MVP. We won against the best team in the NFL, record wise. I know the Saints looked hot, but they're hot and then they're cold (see last year's playoff game where the Seahawks stomped them), you can't expect them to come out every game and give it their all.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
01-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Eli Manning will go to the HOF. I don't want to talk about what would have to happen to keep it from happening, but when you become the greatest QB one of the most respected franchises in the NFL ever had, you make it into the HOF I kept saying this, pointing out how he's on pace to beat Simms' records (which was a few years ago), and no one believed me.

Phil Simms has more TDs and passing yards than Aikman, and Eli Manning is on pace to shatter those records.

yoeddy
01-18-2012, 08:22 AM

</P>

</P>

It's funny...Eli has to win a SB and be MVP, throw for 20+ TDs for multiple seasons as well as 4000+ yards for multiple seasons, set 4th quarter TD records, be among the top statistical QBs for "first 8 years as a starter", be among the league's best in 4th quarter comebacks and QB rating for people to even consider him to be "elite"...

...and Alex Smith just has to win a playoff game at home to get similar consideration...

GCGiant
01-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Eli Manning will go to the HOF. I don't want to talk about what would have to happen to keep it from happening, but when you become the greatest QB one of the most respected franchises in the NFL ever had, you make it into the HOF I kept saying this, pointing out how he's on pace to beat Simms' records (which was a few years ago), and no one believed me.

*Phil Simms has more TDs and passing yards than Aikman, and Eli Manning is on pace to shatter those records.

You know, the numbers are one thing, which he will have...but the way he handles all of his business is almost 2nd to none. These things are considered.

TheReal_LT
01-18-2012, 09:42 AM

</P>

</P>

I never pay no mind to Adam Rank....He's an Eli hater and a D-bag