PDA

View Full Version : Webster will eat Crabtree's lunch.

scf424
01-17-2012, 09:19 PM
I think a lot of people are overlooking this. Seriously, Webster has shut down most receivers he's faced. His talent in going one on one with Crabtree is REALLY going to make things easier in terms of defending Vernon Davis and Gore.

I think Ross will be able to cover a gimpy Ted Ginn and even their rookie Kyle Williams.

This is going to allow our safeties to play closer to the line, shoot we can have Boley/Rolle bracket Davis. I have a feeling we'll see the base 4-3 defense a large amount Sunday.

Our secondary should be absolutely fine.

BlueReign
01-17-2012, 09:21 PM
What scares me about Ted Ginn is his speed.

scf424
01-17-2012, 09:24 PM

He's questionable with a knee injury, so I don't know how that is going to affect his deep routes.

VegasGmen
01-17-2012, 09:24 PM
The secondary needs to come up with a couple of picks. Turnovers will dictate the winner in this game. I can easily see a 17-13 type game. Both theses D's will be in beast mode.

bLuereverie
01-17-2012, 09:25 PM

Well he's injured now, and his status is up in the air. I expect him to play Sunday, but it's likely he misses a lot if not all of practice.

Salsa80
01-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Webster has shut down Roddy White and Greg Jennings, and what people don't realize is that we are playing with out Tyrell Thomas