PDA

View Full Version : NFL Replay Saints Vs Niners

Sundown
01-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Re-watching the game and WOW the Saints D stinks!!!! The DC has been blitzing WAY to much!!!!

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Re-watching the game and WOW the Saints D stinks!!!! The DC has been blitzing WAY to much!!!!told you smith wasn't as great as everyone is/was making him out to be. He made a few plays. But how about all the ones he missed and as you said vs that defense.

Sundown
01-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Re-watching the game and WOW the Saints D stinks!!!! The DC has been blitzing WAY to much!!!!told you smith wasn't as great as everyone is/was making him out to be. He made a few plays. But how about all the ones he missed and as you said vs that defense.

YEA!!!! The Saints basically spotted them w great field position in the 1st qtr too. Boneheaded fumbles and lack of concentration on the Saints.

Sundown
01-17-2012, 09:55 PM
BJ is gonna have to take care of the rock. Niners like to keep the RBs up while the team tries to rip the ball out. Gotta protect the rock!

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 10:36 PM

YEA!!!! The Saints basically spotted them w great field position in the 1st qtr too. Boneheaded fumbles and lack of concentration on the Saints.4 1st half turnovers and the 49ers lead 17-14 going into the 3rd quarter, and against that defense.

scf424
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Smith seems incapable of adjusting to pressure. He's dropping back and just winging it.

If we win the turnover battle, we should win like we did in the GB game.

scf424
01-17-2012, 10:43 PM
But, one thing I've gotta give credit to the 49ers, and I mean MASSIVE credit..the play of Justin and Aldon Smith was making Drew Brees' life miserable.

They have to be accounted for, or the Niners can just play exactly the same football the Giants do.

swordfish
01-17-2012, 10:45 PM
GMen by 21+, not even worried.

GameTime
01-17-2012, 10:46 PM
ehh....you cant tear that game up too much. the Niner's beat the Saints. The Giants cant say that. </P>

The Niners fans think the Packers lost that game more then the Giants won it. </P>

And here we are saying the same thing about their game. </P>

They beat the Saints....thats just as huge if not moreso then the Giants beating the Packers....</P>

</P>

PrideofNY
01-17-2012, 10:46 PM
I will say this. The 49ers defense hit incredibly hard, and tackled really well in that game.

Sundown
01-17-2012, 10:49 PM

YEA!!!! The Saints basically spotted them w great field position in the 1st qtr too. Boneheaded fumbles and lack of concentration on the Saints.4 1st half turnovers and the 49ers lead 17-14 going into the 3rd quarter, and against that defense.

If we play sound clean football, we got this game. GW and Labeau probably kicked themselves for being too arrogant and aggressive on D.

Sundown
01-17-2012, 10:52 PM
ehh....you cant tear that game up too much. the Niner's beat the Saints. The Giants cant say that. </P>

The Niners fans think the Packers lost that game more then the Giants won it. </P>

They beat the Saints....thats just as huge if not moreso then the Giants beating the Packers....</P>

*</P>

Not taking anything away from them but damn the Saints are soft outside that dome. Typical dome team.

swordfish
01-17-2012, 10:53 PM

*</P>The Saints gave them the game. once they got hit in the mouth they collapsed, NO was bad away from home , now GB on the other hand where unbeaten at home and had an average of 35 ppg at home, and we layed the wood on them, people this game is not going to be close, GMen by 21+.

wyogiant77
01-17-2012, 10:57 PM
The 49ers got what, 3 possessions in the red zone off turnovers? 2 of those were of boneheaded play by returners and not even by their defense. I think they got 13 off turnovers that half, not 21 points. I also think the complexion of the game changed alot when Pierre Thomas went out as he has been running th ball well lately.

buddy33
01-17-2012, 11:07 PM
The Giants can beat this team. They hung in there the 1st time they played and that was with allowing the in side kick and having 2 interceptions. Clean those up and they can win this game.

JMFP2
01-17-2012, 11:09 PM
BJ is gonna have to take care of the rock. Niners like to keep the RBs up while the team tries to rip the ball out. Gotta protect the rock!</P>

The key is for him to get positive yards and then get ****ing low and finish the run.</P>

barran21
01-17-2012, 11:10 PM
But, one thing I've gotta give credit to the 49ers, and I mean MASSIVE credit..the play of Justin and Aldon Smith was making Drew Brees' life miserable.

They have to be accounted for, or the Niners can just play exactly the same football the Giants do.

Don't forget the Saints are the not the same team on the road, not trying to take anything away from the 9ers, but the Saints should have been 10-6, they beat 2 rookie QB's by a combine 6 points, and Mike Smith and his bone head decision to go for it on 4th down at his own 25 yard line cost them that game in OT...

BigBlue1971
01-17-2012, 11:10 PM
the Giants defense will be hard for the 9ers to handle imo. if the Giants can hold Gore and Hunter to a combined 75-80 yards or less we have an excellent chance to win this.</P>

i think Fewell will have a plan for Smith one that puts Smith in the mindset he was in 2-3 years ago!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants! All we need is a chance!!!! ALL IN!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>