PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Giants Fans

NinersGold75
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
first off let me start off by saying, congrats on stomping the packers. i have the alot of respect for you guys, i trolled on here several times when we met earlier in the season, and enjoyed reading some of your comments... anyways just sayin im lookin forward to this game and im sure its gunna be a battle. heres to a great game and most important injury free game. well wouldnt mind knockin eli out early, that guy is a great qb, to go alot with a great corp of wr's. well gl. i will be on here quite a bt since i got booted from my niners forum cuz of them stuck up mods.hehe

BigBlue D
01-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks good luck to you as well.

NinersGold75
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
thank you sir, im just glad we beat the saints.

Maurice55
01-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Good luck to you (but not too much haha). We should all be in for one hell of a game!

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Should be a great game!!!!

[<:o)]

jgrangers11
01-17-2012, 09:31 PM

So am I. I definitely didn't want to deal with them in that dome again

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Welcome. It seems 49ers fans like to use Gold(en) in a lot in there screen names.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Welcome. It seems 49ers fans like to use Gold(en) in a lot in there screen names.

If Golden Shower shows up we'll have problems......

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 11:30 PM

If Golden Shower shows up we'll have problems......

He already did. He goes by the name of GoldenChild, but I've adopted him as GoldenShower.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 11:32 PM
first off let me start off by saying, congrats on stomping the packers. i have the alot of respect for you guys, i trolled on here several times when we met earlier in the season, and enjoyed reading some of your comments... anyways just sayin im lookin forward to this game and im sure its gunna be a battle. heres to a great game and most important injury free game. well wouldnt mind knockin eli out early, that guy is a great qb, to go alot with a great corp of wr's. well gl. i will be on here quite a bt since i got booted from my niners forum cuz of them stuck up mods.hehe
Hello. Welcome aboard; great to have ya; congrats on the beat down of NO; your boards suck because we can't get on them, so your organization needs to stop being so insecure as to the opinions of others.

SF9erfan
01-17-2012, 11:39 PM
not sure what the deal is..there are definitely some giants fans on there that have recently joined...

NinersGold75
01-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Hello. Welcome aboard; great to have ya; congrats on the beat down of NO; your boards suck because we can't get on them, so your organization needs to stop being so insecure as to the opinions of others.
shoot tell me about it, ive tried several times and always get denied.dunno why. so i jus join who ever niners play this week. not to talk trash or disrespect,just a friendly convo with another sports head.

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 02:05 PM
first off let me start off by saying, congrats on stomping the packers. i have the alot of respect for you guys, i trolled on here several times when we met earlier in the season, and enjoyed reading some of your comments... anyways just sayin im lookin forward to this game and im sure its gunna be a battle. heres to a great game and most important injury free game. well wouldnt mind knockin eli out early, that guy is a great qb, to go alot with a great corp of wr's. well gl. i will be on here quite a bt since i got booted from my niners forum cuz of them stuck up mods.hehe Hello. Welcome aboard; great to have ya; congrats on the beat down of NO; your boards suck because we can't get on them, so your organization needs to stop being so insecure as to the opinions of others. shoot tell me about it, ive tried several times and always get denied.dunno why. so i jus join who ever niners play this week. not to talk trash or disrespect,just a friendly convo with another sports head.</P>

That's all I was looking to doon the 49er boards -- I'm not into the trash talking.</P>

CTLadyBlue
01-18-2012, 02:07 PM

Yes, your team and ours beat the NFL's 'sexy' teams. Good riddance, Brees and Rodgers. now they have more time to do NyQuil and State Farm commercials.

Though, I gotta say, I like Eli's Toyota commercials. He's a total dork

Weygand
01-18-2012, 02:11 PM

And their showers too.