PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry about your trip to Candlestick

AllTuckedUp
01-18-2012, 12:13 AM
However, that could happen at any stadium. If you don't think every team has lunatic fans you're lying. The guy got unlucky. Every venue that has thousands of drunk people is going to have hooligans. I'm sure if a fan came to Metlife Stadium wearing an Eagles jersey during a playoff game they would receive some negative attention as well.

Bread
01-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Except Jacksonville

whakka
01-18-2012, 12:29 AM
the thuggery at candlestick sounded really exceptional, to be honest, and there were multiple reports. our fans said green bay was awesome, and i live down in houston, and i know the texans fans down here arent anything near that when i went to the giants game last year. in fact they were having a contest over who could give me better bar-b-que. so no, all stadiums and fanbases arent like that.

jomo
01-18-2012, 12:33 AM
the thuggery at candlestick sounded really exceptional, to be honest, and there were multiple reports. our fans said green bay was awesome, and i live down in houston, and i know the texans fans down here arent anything near that when i went to the giants game last year. in fact they were having a contest over who could give me better bar-b-que. so no, all stadiums and fanbases arent like that.
I have been to several games in Dallas and found the fans there to be very cool.