PDA

View Full Version : osi is the difference

pica01
01-18-2012, 01:43 AM
osi is maybe the best pass rusher ever.Before you call me an idiot let me explain.Sacks are great.I've never seen a pass rusher better at causing fumbles along with the sack.That includes LT.Last yr Osi caused 10 fumbles on his 13 sacks.This yr,you've seen it again including last sunday.A regular sack is counted the same as a sack that forces a fumble.It seems that almost everytime Osi gets a sack he forces a fumble.I think he holds the record for forced fumbles.I think sacks are overrated.I think sacks with a forced fumble aren't rated at all.When he plays he gets a sack a game.2/3rds of the the 25 sacks he has the last 2 yrs generated a fumble.16 in all.LT invented the strip.Osi perfected it.Pay him next yr.Don't let him go.He didn't play against the 49er's last game.I'm sure he'll make an impact play sunday.He always does.

jjj45
01-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Osi played in that game.

speedbreaker
01-18-2012, 02:20 PM
he played and he got a sack in that game!

Penguin101
01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Kenny Phillips is also a difference, since he came back in secondary is also playing a lot better. Last game he had a strip and he also recovered the fumble they reversed.