PDA

View Full Version : Can Frank Gore break the 10 Yd Barrier this time

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 08:11 AM
Last two times we've played Frank had 7 yds in one game and Zero last time out

Is Frank related to Ron Dayne? For all the hype this guy turns to sand against the GMen

buddy33
01-18-2012, 08:16 AM
The last time these teams met he was hurt and didn't play most of the game.

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 08:22 AM

Sad

He was hurt on that 7 yd 13 carry effort a few years back too? He must be all they have

danishGiant
01-18-2012, 08:22 AM
He was injured last time they met, but tried to play the first half - sat out the second half as far as I recall.

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 08:46 AM
He was injured last time they met, but tried to play the first half - sat out the second half as far as I recall.

He was stopped in the backfield......dont give me that bull.....the Giants have his number.
They took him out because he was totally ineffectiuve.....that guy even sees a Giants uniform he goes to the ground.

I am hearing all the experts state how the key to beating the Giants was to run on us

Our coaches fell for that last time, we loaded the box and they passed us to death
We wont fall for it again

For one thing you cannot run on a muddy field.....passing is the way to go

I like our chances

MattMeyerBud
01-18-2012, 09:28 AM

Is Frank related to Ron Dayne? For all the hype this guy turns to sand against the GMen

don't be a fool jack

he got hurt in that game and was hurt going into it

RonJon
01-18-2012, 09:32 AM
last time it wasn't Gore but Kendall Hunter who hurt us on the ground. Better be wary of him.

jhamburg
01-18-2012, 09:36 AM
sigh...Do we really need a thread like this for niners fans to bump if we lose and give up 200 rushing yards?

Niners are a legit team. This is the NFC championship. Nothing is going to be easy.

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 09:37 AM

don't be a fool jack

I'm going more by the game Blackburn stepped in for Pierce 4-5 yrs ago........Blackburn made him his little ***** in that game.

Gore is nothing........at least not against us......some teams have your number....we have Frank's....maybe he does not like to get hit

miked1958
01-18-2012, 09:40 AM

Sad

He was hurt on that 7 yd 13 carry effort a few years back too? He must be all they have
</P>

When was this game played and what were details on it. Who did we have clogging the running lanes back then?</P>

RonJon
01-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Thats another good point. Baclkburn was not on the team the first time the two teams met. He has been a huge difference maker, and has been a great influence on JacQuan Williams as well. Plus, Boley and Ross both were injured during that game and missed the 2nd half

GMENAGAIN
01-18-2012, 09:44 AM

Sad

He was hurt on that 7 yd 13 carry effort a few years back too? <FONT size=4>He must be all they have
</FONT></P>

Guess that you don't recall Hunter's 17 yard TD run against us in the game earlierthis year, huh?</P>

chasjay
01-18-2012, 09:50 AM
We'll probably allow Gore a little more room than we did last time. I don't think we'll load the box as much this time - I think we'll give their passing game a little more respect.

TrueBlue2180
01-18-2012, 09:52 AM

Sad

</p>

When was this game played and what were details on it. Who did we have clogging the running lanes back then?</p>

Exactly, two different teams.

In 2007 he had 14 carriers for 88 yards (a 6.3 ypc average). Hardly domination by the Giants defense and they weren't playing nearly the 49ers team they will face on Sunday. In 2008 he had 11 carriers for 11 yards, but again, we're talking about a 49ers team that went 7-9 that year (and the Giants were the best team in football). In 2011, he had 6 carriers for 0 yards, but he was hurt going into that game and got hurt during the game.

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 09:56 AM
LOL

11 carries for 11 Yds LOL.........Little mike from the Mike and Mike show could do better by following a few blockers

This guy has to be a cousin of Ron Dayne

TrueBlue2180
01-18-2012, 09:59 AM
LOL

11 carries for 11 Yds LOL.........Little mike from the Mike and Mike show could do better by following a few blockers

Right, 11 carriers for 11 yards is definitely bad, but the point is, the 2008 Giants aren't playing the 2008 49ers this week. The current 49ers have a nasty offensive line with a mean streak, and that helps. Running backs don't do it by themselves.

Did Ron Dayne have five 1,000+ yard rushing seasons out of seven total seasons?

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 10:00 AM
LOL

Right, 11 carriers for 11 yards is definitely bad, but the point is, the 2008 Giants aren't playing the 2008 49ers this week. The current 49ers have a nasty offensive line with a mean streak, and that helps. Running backs don't do it by themselves.

He will be stuffed like Thanksgiving Turkey, mark my words

TrueBlue2180
01-18-2012, 10:01 AM
LOL

Hey, I hope you're right. I'm just not so sure.

MattMeyerBud
01-18-2012, 10:07 AM

don't be a fool jack

I'm going more by the game Blackburn stepped in for Pierce 4-5 yrs ago........Blackburn made him his little ***** in that game.

Gore is nothing........at least not against us......some teams have your number....we have Frank's....maybe he does not like to get hit

hope ur right... but im not banking on it.

Especially when his backup came in and ran on us pretty successfully

FromTheNFCW
01-18-2012, 03:37 PM
LOL

Right, 11 carriers for 11 yards is definitely bad, but the point is, the 2008 Giants aren't playing the 2008 49ers this week.* The current 49ers have a nasty offensive line with a mean streak, and that helps.* Running backs don't do it by themselves.

Well last time you did this much yapping, the 49ers won. So keep at it.

-a 49ers fan.

Weygand
01-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Niners are a legit team. This is the NFC championship. Nothing is going to be easy.

That should be the theme of the week. Well said.

Weygand
01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
LOL

Right, 11 carriers for 11 yards is definitely bad, but the point is, the 2008 Giants aren't playing the 2008 49ers this week.* The current 49ers have a nasty offensive line with a mean streak, and that helps.* Running backs don't do it by themselves.

-a 49ers fan.

You just joined yesterday...how would you know anything about what was said here in November?

A Giants Fan

Vtgmenfan89
01-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Please stop posting... we went on a 4 games losing streak last time I remember you spewing your idiocy on these boards, oh and that started with the Niners btw, and yes, Gore did not play the whole game due to injury. Come on maaannn.

Nonetheless, I don't think he has a big game against us, our run D is MUCH improved. I'd like to give a lot of credit to our LB's for stepping up big time, Kiwi has been a force in the run game, Boley is playing his best football and Blackburn is also making some great plays and playing fired up. The d-line playing the way they are doesn't hurt either

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 06:33 PM

He was stopped in the backfield......dont give me that bull.....the Giants have his number.
They took him out because he was totally ineffectiuve.....that guy even sees a Giants uniform he goes to the ground.

I am hearing all the experts state how the key to beating the Giants was to run on us

Our coaches fell for that last time, we loaded the box and they passed us to death
We wont fall for it again

For one thing you cannot run on a muddy field.....passing is the way to go

I like our chances

He had a severe high ankle sprain.
He was not even listed as the starter going into the game.

He had 6 carries.

He didn't feel 100%
Pulled himself and rested his ankle.

FromTheNFCW
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
LOL

-a 49ers fan.

You just joined yesterday...how would you know anything about what was said here in November?

A Giants Fan

Because I browsed these forums before the first time our teams met, and the only thing I remember from that was how much **** BParcells777 talked. How overrated the 49ers were and how the Giants were gonna roll them over.

Honestly, I'm not that much into talking ****, but I couldn't resist observing that BParcells777 hasn't changed from before. It's funny.