PDA

View Full Version : REX RYAN Responsible for a Super Bowl In NY

PASADENAPHIL
01-18-2012, 10:01 AM
just won't be the Jets. hahahahah

Ohm wrote an interesting article about how the Giants season turned around, in part, because of Rex's idiotic comments.

In reality, the one thing that was missing with the Giants this season, for the most part, that we now see every week, is passion, and to the extent Rex woke that up in our crew, I am glad.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7473156/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-york-giants-changed-their-fortunes-defeating-new-york-jet

SweetZombieJesus
01-18-2012, 10:03 AM
LOL. He sure does know how to motivate championship performances out of players. Just not his own.

If we are fortunate enough to go all the way, maybe Tom can get a ring made for him and drop it off in the mail at Florham Park, and wrap it in a few extra feet of black curtain for the next time he covers up the wall.

PASADENAPHIL
01-18-2012, 10:07 AM
a NYG ring for Rex would be great, we just might have to break the bank on a custom FIT.

SweetZombieJesus
01-18-2012, 10:08 AM
a NYG ring for Rex would be great, we just might have to break the bank on a custom FIT.

Save money and make it out of FOOL's gold.

GameTime
01-18-2012, 10:10 AM
LOL. <FONT color=#000080 size=4>He sure does know how to motivate championship performances out of players. Just not his own.

</FONT>If we are fortunate enough to go all the way, maybe Tom can get a ring made for him and drop it off in the mail at Florham Park, and wrap it in a few extra feet of black curtain for the next time he covers up the wall.
</P>

well said.....I like it.....</P>

yatitle
01-18-2012, 10:12 AM
LOL. He sure does know how to motivate championship performances out of players. Just not his own.

If we are fortunate enough to go all the way, maybe Tom can get a ring made for him and drop it off in the mail at Florham Park, and wrap it in a few extra feet of black curtain for the next time he covers up the wall.

His fat big mouthed father had the same talent for motivating the opposition with his bountys and other nonsense. Seems fat big mouthed brother Rob too. Just goes to show you can't overcome bad genetics.

fansince69
01-18-2012, 10:29 AM

Maybe we could get his wife a TOE RING...then he could really enjoy it

miked1958
01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
LOL.. This guy said we were not even the Best Team in our own City, and now we play for a shot at going to the SB.

miked1958
01-18-2012, 10:38 AM
<UL>
<LI>However we dont want to wind up like the 09 and 10 Jets teams that just went to the CG and lost. People dont really remember who was the team in and lost the CG just the ones that make the SB.. We dont have that Rep as we are 4-0 in CGs but all of what we have done to this point will only matter if we close the deal in SF and make it to another SB. Thats what seperates us from the Jets and Philly. Teams that made the CG but could not get to the SB. Philly did it what 3or 4 times in a row with McNabb getting there and losing. lol. Jets were 1-0 prior to last couple years. I say we go to 5-0...</LI>[/list]

CTLadyBlue
01-18-2012, 10:44 AM
<UL>
<LI>However we dont want to wind up like the 09 and 10 Jets teams that just went to the CG and lost. People dont really remember who was the team in and lost the CG just the ones that make the SB..

We dont have that Rep as we are 4-0 in CGs

YOu pretty much nullified the first part of your statement with that last line.

That's ALL the Jets have to their credo since 1969 - 'making it' to the CG, but not closing the deal.

We've gone four for four and came away the champs three times.

If by some catastrophe we do lose Sunday, NO WAY will I feel we've headed down that same path because we've already proven that we can make it PAST the CG game whereas the Jets are still looking to do that since Joe Willy shook that index finger.

TuckYou
01-18-2012, 11:32 AM
They are talking about it on FAN right now! </P>

Saying that Rex talking about how the Jets were NYs team and the better team influenced that game and fired up the GMen, and they never looked back. </P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Keep doing it Rex, I love when this team is motivated

jomo
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM

Ohm wrote an interesting article about how the Giants season turned around, in part, because of Rex's idiotic comments.

In reality, the one thing that was missing with the Giants this season, for the most part, that we now see every week, is passion, and to the extent Rex woke that up in our crew, I am glad.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7473156/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-york-giants-changed-their-fortunes-defeating-new-york-jet
Putting Rex in the middle of our narrative forthis late season run could only be concocted by a self absorbed, "big bellied loud mouth." lolThat is just dumb. Go Blue!!</P>

Who was responsible for the Pack catching fire late last year or our 2007 run? Let's see how his supporters (some in the media)can also claim credit for Rex on those as well.</P>

lttaylor56
01-18-2012, 11:46 AM
You have got to be kidding. It should not surprise me, Rex is an idiot who cannot keep his mouth shut no matter what the circumstances. He doesn't care if he looks like a complete fool as long as the media is giving him attention. Classic ahoe that is perfect the the Jets.

Joe Morrison
01-18-2012, 11:50 AM

Putting Rex in the middle of our narrative forthis late season run could only be concocted by a self absorbed, "big bellied loud mouth." lolThat is just dumb. Go Blue!!</P>

Who was responsible for the Pack catching fire late last year or our 2007 run? Let's see how his supporters (some in the media)can also claim credit for Rex on those as well.</P>

</P>

I think TC should buy Rex a front row seat in Indy so he can see a real coach in action!</P>

FlipNYG77
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
when i read Rex Ryan and responsible for a superbowl first thing that comes to mind was a humongous bowl of food for some reason

r1000
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Can you guys imagine... if the Gmen win another ring!!!

I'm just reminded of that game when the Jets players were pulling back the curtains on the championship seasons we've had... they'll have have an extra curtain this time around.. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

JMFP2
01-18-2012, 11:53 AM
LOL.* He sure does know how to motivate championship performances out of players.* Just not his own.

His fat big mouthed father had the same talent for motivating the opposition with his bountys and other nonsense.* Seems fat big mouthed brother Rob too.* Just goes to show you can't overcome bad genetics.

I think Jack Pardee had the best quote on Buddy Ryan......"Buddy was always an idiot."

Mike Ditka came very close to kicking Buddy's *** in the locker room.....he had to be restrained by the team.

jomo
01-18-2012, 11:53 AM

</P>

I think TC should buy Rex a front row seat in Indy so he can see a real coach in action!</P>Yes, lol but that would be like Rex sending out Plax for the coin toss as the sole captain of the NY Jets (rock of Gibralter that Plax is). TC of course has too much class for that but I get your joke perfectly!

CTLadyBlue
01-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Can you guys imagine... if the Gmen win another ring!!!

I'm just reminded of that game when the Jets players were pulling back the curtains on the championship seasons we've had... they'll have have an extra curtain this time around.. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Should the Giants win another SB, then each of the four SB emblems on the wall at Giants.....er....MetLife Stadium should have curtain rods installed atop it, have royal blue velvet curtains hung over them and held back by red and white tassles which gives off an electric shock should someone try to remove them!

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 02:33 PM
His comments aren't so much geared towards revving up his team anymore (it's just not working), but rather to deflect attention away from his team onto himself whle getting under the skin of his opponents. Plus, he wants to get his fans worked up.</P>

Someone else posted that if we win it all, TC should have a SB ring made for Rex. That is a good idea.</P>

yoeddy
01-18-2012, 02:34 PM
I actually thought something similar...that guys like Rolle and the rest of the Giants bought into Coughlin because they were able to see how much of a joke Rex and the Jets were and realize how good they had it with TC and the Giants...

SweetZombieJesus
01-18-2012, 02:41 PM
<ul>
Jets were 1-0 prior to last couple years. I say we go to 5-0...[/list]

Not even. Their 1968 season championship was before the AFL-NFL merger so there was no AFC Championship yet.

They made, and lost, the AFC championship in 1982, 1998, 2009, and 2010.