PDA

View Full Version : Locker room prayer

gfanblue
01-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Wondered why the locker room prayers are always edited out of the videos. I realize we live in an overly sensitive world. "OOOH, I don't believe as you and so I'm offended!!!!" Who cares. I've sat through many a prayer or thank-God speech in my life and if I did not feel as the speaker did (example at funerals) I didn't get up and make a scene. Seems obvious not all NFL players a gun-toting Christians LOL. Anyway, not trying to get a religious themed thread going, just curious why it's never shown.

BigBlue wins
01-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Interesting too since timmy tebow was always professing his thing.

Honestly, it's just the way the giants organization is. They do not want to be targeted for any kind of drama. I am not surprised for one bit because it seems that is how they go about things.

miked1958
01-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Wondered why the locker room prayers are always edited out of the videos. I realize we live in an overly sensitive world. "OOOH, I don't believe as you and so I'm offended!!!!" Who cares. I've sat through many a prayer or thank-God speech in my life and if I did not feel as the speaker did (example at funerals) I didn't get up and make a scene. Seems obvious not all NFL players a gun-toting Christians LOL. Anyway, not trying to get a religious themed thread going, just curious why it's never shown.
</P>

I have seen the prayers shown a few times. but over i think you answered your own question. its just the type of world we live in today. networks are scared of offending someone i guess</P>