PDA

View Full Version : According to Roger Craig the 49ers will be dynasty under Harbaugh...

FlipNYG77
01-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Not this year homie....Go Giants....All in
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8261a81d/article/ex49ers-rb-craig-harbaugh-has-secret-sauce-for-winning?module=HP11_headline_stack

TuckYou
01-18-2012, 10:35 AM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's.

jhamburg
01-18-2012, 10:37 AM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's.

The famous 2000s Ravens dynasty?

I can't remember the last time a team had a dynasty without a great QB.

TheReal_LT
01-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Not this year homie....Go Giants....All in
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8261a81d/article/ex49ers-rb-craig-harbaugh-has-secret-sauce-for-winning?module=HP11_headline_stack

The 9ers are a good team and Harbaugh without a doubt has done an outstanding job with his team but to say that they will be a dynasty is a little much...I think Craig suffered one too many blows to the head.

FlipNYG77
01-18-2012, 10:38 AM
they could be..but im guessing once the other coaches from the NFC west wakes up and learn how to game plan against Harbaugh and learn his tendencies...it wont be that easy for them to get to 13-3 again

BParcells777
01-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Maybe they will....they came on awful fast

They will get a humility lesson on Sunday though

Joe Morrison
01-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Sounds to me like every time a new band shows up and gets the label, their the next Beatles, 49ers made a run this year, will have to wait and see how they respond after the NFC Championship loss to the GMEN.</P>

Wouldn't start buying any crowns yet for the one time wonder.</P>

RoanokeFan
01-18-2012, 10:49 AM

The salary cap has a way of evening things out. The likelihood that they will keep all of their impact players is pretty slim.

VegasGmen
01-18-2012, 11:17 AM

The salary cap has a way of evening things out. The likelihood that they will keep all of their impact players is pretty slim.

Exactly! If Harbaugh can nail a few drafts then he might have the staying power.

Meanhothead
01-18-2012, 11:57 AM
They don't exist anymore.

Very competitive teams year to year exist now.

bLuereverie
01-18-2012, 12:00 PM
They'll have their shot every year playing in the NFC West. They can be consistently good, even great, but dynasty is a stretch for every single team in the league right now.

Firenugget
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM

Funny..They thought the same thing in Tampa....As of right now they haven't won a damn thing in decades.

pino
01-18-2012, 12:26 PM
As Craig was making this statement, he dropped the phone.

wyogiant77
01-18-2012, 12:35 PM
While it is true they will be good for some time, let us see what happens if they lose alot of key people to injuries at the same time. I think we lost almost every DB and LB this year at some point, many of them at the same time.

threenout
01-18-2012, 12:41 PM
They will be a good team for the next several years. A dynasty is a little far fetched.

I guess the 49ers have been soooo bad for soooo long that any success feels like it may be the beginning
of a dynasty.

In that division they will be a playoff contender for yeas to come. They might even get a bye and home field for at least 1 game.

The pressure will grow this Sunday, let's see how they react to it all.

TuckYou
01-18-2012, 12:47 PM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's. The famous 2000s Ravens dynasty? I can't remember the last time a team had a dynasty without a great QB.</P>

No, the Ravens didnt have a dynasty, but what I was refering to was the type of team they are. Defense with a average QB and a power running game. If they could hold these pieces together, they could win a superbowl or 2. I like them better then the Saints or Packers or Patriots right now. </P>

Pakman
01-18-2012, 12:48 PM

The famous 2000s Ravens dynasty?

I can't remember the last time a team had a dynasty without a great QB.

Yeah don't you remember the famous Ravens dynasty? The team that only won one superbowl and never went back? Yeah that dynasty.

Personally they remind of the great Tampa Bucs dynasty in the 2000 era

yatitle
01-18-2012, 01:02 PM
They might be better than the threepeat 49ers of 1990. Oh I forgot Roger Craig fumbled that threepeat away to LT and the Giants won the SB. My bad.

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Geez Roger, you're sounding like Rex Ryan. Win a SB for the first time in 17 or 18 years and THEN talk about a dynasty.

Weygand
01-18-2012, 01:17 PM
This from the guy WHO FUMBLED AWAY THE THREEPEAT..

hahahahaha...keep talking Roger

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 01:19 PM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's.</P>

</P>

I hope you didn't mean to infer that the Ravens are a dynasty. One SB victory does not a dynasty make. </P>

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 01:21 PM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's. The famous 2000s Ravens dynasty? I can't remember the last time a team had a dynasty without a great QB.</P>

No, the Ravens didnt have a dynasty, but what I was refering to was the type of team they are. Defense with a average QB and a power running game. If they could hold these pieces together, they could win a superbowl or 2. I like them better then the Saints or Packers or Patriots right now. </P>

</P>

</P>

That I could agree with although if the Saints could have gotten home field advantage this year I don't see them losing. They are a custom built arena league team. </P>

Weygand
01-18-2012, 01:26 PM
They could be. From a horrible team last year to 13-3 this year and hosting the NFC Champ game. They are just starting and have many great years ahead of them. Reminds me of the Ravens in the early 2000's.</P>

*</P>

I hope you didn't mean to infer that the Ravens are a dynasty.* One SB victory does not a dynasty make.* </P>

Very true, but the 9ers are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and lot of young high draft picks. Plus Harbaugh has been pretty effective as a coach for them, so who knows.

I ****ing hate them, but I don't deny their team talent.