PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me?

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information.
What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year?
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?

MikeIsaGiant
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
27-20 and 49-24

No problem

GmenFan1980
01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
27-20 and 49-24

No problem

No sir, he asked what the score was between the niners and saints. That was 32-36 i believe. always willing to help :)

GMENAGAIN
01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks for reading this. Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information. What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year? Thanks. Oh and P.S. What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?</P>

Why come here for help? Why not just ask your boyfriend?</P>

giantsforce
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend? Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against Dallas?

younggiant
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend? Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against Dallas?
+1
And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.

miked1958
01-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
+1
And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.
Better yet he can just check out my SIG cause that's what he has to look forward to. He better enjoy the last 4 days of his teams season... BOOM!!!

giantsforce
01-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
+1
And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.details....details.... She just wants to stress how good they are by beating the Saints. I guess he forgot that the Saints get to be very beatable once they get out of their dome as the Rams proved this year. Also, She forgot what the Seahawks did to the Saints last year at the play offs in Seattle.

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
What was the score of the Niners game against them this

weekend? Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind
us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against
Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against
Dallas?

And you beat the Seahawks this year by how much ?
With Charlie Whitehurst playing for them.
And he is surely going to the hall of fame.

And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.details....details.... She just wants to stress how good they are by beating the Saints. I guess he forgot that the Saints get to be very beatable once they get out of their dome as the Rams proved this year. Also, She forgot what the Seahawks did to the Saints last year at the play offs in Seattle.

BigBlueOnes
01-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Maybe she's a he since heshe lives in 'Frisco? Either way, it's over...

PhilaGiant83
01-19-2012, 11:33 AM
It's Frisco man, trust me they probably are doing Poppers, and thinking about Joe Montana's chicken legs. Otherwise SF is actually a really awesome city, and has a ton of culture and awesome food. It's kinda almost like NYC in a feel.

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks for reading this.
Thanks.
Oh and P.S.
What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?

was that an attempt at trash talking?

was that like a West Coast BURNNNNNNNNNNN

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
It's Frisco man, trust me they probably are doing Poppers, and thinking about Joe Montana's chicken legs. Otherwise SF is actually a really awesome city, and has a ton of culture and awesome food. It's kinda almost like NYC in a feel.

yea a village feel in the middle of the gay pride parade

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks for reading this. Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information. What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year? Thanks. Oh and P.S. What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?</P>

I understand that inhaling "Rush" is still very popular in SF. It relaxes the sphincter.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-19-2012, 03:02 PM

Been there on business a couple of times. Nothing like NYC at all. Felt more European than anything else. And those hills, god damn (I walked from my hotel in Chinatown to Telegraph Hill).

But big ups for the Parrots of Telegraph Hill, treat them nicely. I also liked the piers and embarcadero.