PDA

View Full Version : This has the potential to be an edge of the seat very close good game

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 07:17 AM
I think these two teams match up very well.

I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz.

The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems.

Overall there is very little to chose between these two.

Giants 27
Bills 24

bandwgn86
10-15-2011, 07:42 AM

I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz.

The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems.

Giants 27
Bills 24 the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily :(

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 07:45 AM

Giants 27
Bills 24 the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily :(LOL,

hey bandy...its midday here and im just cracking open my 2nd stella.

Oh how we have fallen

Die-Hard
10-15-2011, 07:47 AM
It could, oddly enough, turn into a shootout. It all depends on which Giants team shows up

31-28 Giants is my prediction

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 07:51 AM
It could, oddly enough, turn into a shootout. It all depends on which Giants team shows up

31-28 Giants is my prediction
i hope youre right DH, we sooo need this W

bandwgn86
10-15-2011, 07:54 AM

Giants 27
Bills 24 the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily :(LOL,

Oh how we have fallenI'm jealous it's only 8 here.. Guess I could forward the clocks, it wouldn't be right to leave a fellow fan drinking by himself right?

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it.

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 08:06 AM

Giants 27

Oh how we have fallenI'm jealous it's only 8 here.. Guess I could forward the clocks, it wouldn't be right to leave a fellow fan drinking by himself right?

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it. Yep, it would be downright unsociable of you if you left me out on a limb drinking on my own matey, LOL.

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.

bandwgn86
10-15-2011, 08:13 AM

Giants 27

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it. Yep, it would be downright unsociable of you if you left me out on a limb drinking on my own matey, LOL.

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.He was mentioning that in the AG thread.. Could very well be doable. and having a whole year to kiss up to the wife may just be enough time to get the nod! ;)

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 08:17 AM

Giants 27

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.He was mentioning that in the AG thread.. Could very well be doable. and having a whole year to kiss up to the wife may just be enough time to get the nod! ;) Ha Ha

yep, start putting the foundation work in mate...next year would be riot with all us guys drinking beer in the parking lot followed by a few bars after the game and a strip club. lol

bandwgn86
10-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Lol Probably not a good strategy to mention the strip club part but I should be able to sell her on the rest..
Sounds like it would be a blast..

Have yourself a smashing day BB2. GO GIANTS

Ziggajay
10-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Cruz better show some ball security skills to go with his circus ball skills or I'm going to throw a fit

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Lol Probably not a good strategy to mention the strip club part but I should be able to sell her on the rest..
Sounds like it would be a blast..

Have yourself a smashing day BB2. GO GIANTSLMAO, yeah i think that part might go down like a lead ballon,lol.

Yeah have a great day mate and hopefully we'll be 4-2 by tommorow night.

giantsfan420
10-15-2011, 11:40 AM
if the giants can stop fred jackson, i honestly believe we will blow them out. there whole offense is based around him, last week he led the team IN RECEIVING.

stop him, which i know our d hasn't shown very well vs the run, but we also had games where we shut down the run, then i like our chances.

those quick, 3 step drop passes work when ur in 2nd and 3rd and short. if we force them into 3rd and loongs, they won't have that luxory and i think with osi vs there rookie lt, it will give them fits in the passing game.

its going to be a good game, but ultimately i do not think its as close as some thing. i see us winning bby two scores

Firenugget
10-15-2011, 11:43 AM
It sure does...The under achieving vs. the over achieving. Should be a show.

FBomb
10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]

FBomb
10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 12:02 PM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]LOL

hey im British you SOB FB

lol

:)

FBomb
10-15-2011, 12:15 PM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]LOL hey im British you SOB FB lol :)</P>

All youmonarchy loving foreigners look alike to me.[:$]</P>

razorsedge
10-15-2011, 12:16 PM
God save the queen!

GO GIANTS!

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 12:18 PM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]LOL hey im British you SOB FB lol :)</P>

All you*monarchy loving foreigners look alike to me.[:$]</P> GTFOH....lol

I hate the queen...although not quite as much as Dog Killer Vick.

And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lol

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 12:20 PM
God save the queen!

GO GIANTS! LOL

i think at`the moment we should be singing "god save Manning" the way our O-line is playing. :)

although i do agree...GO GIANTS !!!!

FBomb
10-15-2011, 12:20 PM

All youmonarchy loving foreigners look alike to me.[:$]</P>

GTFOH....lol I hate the queen...although not quite as much as Dog Killer Vick. And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lol</P>

Kraut-Mick</P>

razorsedge
10-15-2011, 12:21 PM
God save the queen!

GO GIANTS! LOL

i think at`the moment we should be singing "god save Manning" the way our O-line is playing. :)

although i do agree...GO GIANTS !!!!

LOL. God save Eli and my fantasy team.

britishblue2
10-15-2011, 12:22 PM

All you*monarchy loving foreigners look alike to me.[:$]</P>

GTFOH....lol I hate the queen...although not quite as much as Dog Killer Vick. And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lol</P>

Kraut-Mick</P> Arent they British? "Duck"

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 04:43 PM

Giants 27
Bills 24 BOOM !!!!

There it is.

Lets Go Giants !!!

FBomb
10-16-2011, 04:44 PM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24 BOOM !!!! There it is. Lets Go Giants !!!</P>

LOL.....I was waiting for you to bump this up!!!!</P>

Great call BB!!</P>

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 04:47 PM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24 BOOM !!!! There it is. Lets Go Giants !!!</P>

LOL.....I was waiting for you to bump this up!!!!</P>

Great call BB!!</P>LOL

thanks man :)

BigBlue1971
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24</P>

</P>

that was an outstanding call bb2. </P>

exactly as you described, except for Cruz. he had a down week. </P>

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 04:57 PM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24</P>

*</P>

exactly as you described, except for Cruz.* he had a down week.* </P> hey im on a roll, i went with the Seahawks ripping us up with the no huddle last week.

Might aswell go for the three-peat... so hear goes ....

This weeks lotto numbers will be...

7, 10, 13, 27, 42 and 43 :)

anyone putting these numbers on...i take no responsibility...However, when you do win i wouldnt mind an all expenses paid trip stateside for the Jets game in December

Cheers :)

giants-_-
10-16-2011, 05:10 PM
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2010/05/are-you-wizard.jpg

GiantWarfare
10-16-2011, 05:14 PM

LOL

Damn BB you had that prediction almost too good.

BigBlue1971
10-16-2011, 05:21 PM

</P>

exactly as you described, except for Cruz. he had a down week. </P>

hey im on a roll, i went with the Seahawks ripping us up with the no huddle last week. Might aswell go for the three-peat... so hear goes .... This weeks lotto numbers will be... 7, 10, 13, 27, 42 and 43 :) anyone putting these numbers on...i take no responsibility...However, when you do win i wouldnt mind an all expenses paid trip stateside for the Jets game in December Cheers :)</P>

</P>

im tellin you, im playing those lotto numbers. if they win, no problem on the trip, everything will be paid for. lol.</P>

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 05:23 PM
http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2010/05/are-you-wizard.jpg Arrrghhh ha ha ha

LMFAO

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 05:25 PM

*</P>

exactly as you described, except for Cruz.* he had a down week.* </P>

hey im on a roll, i went with the Seahawks ripping us up with the no huddle last week. Might aswell go for the three-peat... so hear goes .... This weeks lotto numbers will be... 7, 10, 13, 27, 42 and 43 :) anyone putting these numbers on...i take no responsibility...However, when you do win i wouldnt mind an all expenses paid trip stateside for the Jets game in December Cheers :)</P>

*</P>

im tellin you, im playing those lotto numbers.* if they win, no problem on the trip, everything will be paid for.* lol.</P> i would say good luck mate, but you wont need it....its the winner. lol

:)

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 05:32 PM

LOL

Yep kinda wierd how close that was GW.

giantsforce
10-16-2011, 05:42 PM

And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lolJjust a the Pistols sung once upon a very long time: "God **** the queen, cause he is a human being" or something like that!

britishblue2
10-16-2011, 05:49 PM

And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lolJjust a the Pistols sung once upon a very long time: "God **** the queen, cause he is a human being" or something like that! Great song

giantsforce
10-16-2011, 05:51 PM

And dont forget im not a foriegner...the majority of you guys have British blood. lolJjust a the Pistols sung once upon a very long time: "God **** the queen, cause he is a human being" or something like that! Great songYeah I remember it from my younger days when I was in Europe.

Die-Hard
10-16-2011, 05:56 PM

Giants 27
Bills 24

Nice one, BB!

jomo
10-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24Yow!! [B]

bandwgn86
10-17-2011, 08:49 AM

Giants 27
Bills 24Can you pick seven #'s for me.. Good call

jhamburg
10-17-2011, 08:53 AM
I think these two teams match up very well. I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz. The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems. Overall there is very little to chose between these two. Giants 27 Bills 24Yow!! [B]
[B]

bandwgn86
10-17-2011, 08:54 AM
This thread is what Canadian sexting looks like!![:)]Don't hate us cuz we're beautiful....

britishblue2
10-17-2011, 03:31 PM
[B] Thanks Guys

Lets just hope my predicted 8-8 finish is way off the mark

britishblue2
10-17-2011, 03:40 PM

Giants 27
Bills 24Can you pick seven #'s for me.. Good call 10 21 25 27 33 35 42.

Good luck bandy

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 03:19 PM

LOL

Yep kinda wierd how close that was GW. Only the 2nd time ive made a clear cut prediction this season and my first was spot on with a 27-24 win over the Bills. Ive just got thsi feeling...i cant explain it it was the same before the Bills game...that were gonna win by an ABSOLOUTE minimum of 14 points but seriously im not into all this seeing into the future blah blah blah malarky...but ivegot this deep feeling its gonna be either 44 - 7, 44 - 17 or 44 -27 Giants win. Dont ask me why...its just there !!

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:39 PM
[B] Thanks Guys

Lets just hope my predicted 8-8 finish is way off the mark speaking of predictions...this was made early season...i so hope its wrong

miked1958
12-10-2011, 06:55 PM
[B] Thanks Guys
When we were 6-2 I would have said that you were wrong. Now that we have lost 4 in a row I think going 2-2 over last four would be good considering how bad we have played. I hope we win out but sad to say being 8-8 at this point is better then 6-10
Lets just hope my predicted 8-8 finish is way off the mark speaking of predictions...this was made early season...i so hope its wrong