PDA

View Full Version : The 49er I want most to lose...

u2good
01-18-2012, 02:39 PM
...is David Akers.

How many times has this guy beaten the Gmen? With the Eagles and now with SanFran. This guy is like Mr. Automatic with his field goals. I don't know how/why the Eagles let him go, but I have a big feeling he will be a huge factor in the Championship game this weekend. During the game I hope he at least gets blocked or knocked on his *** or something...

Rant over.

GmenFan1980
01-18-2012, 02:44 PM
...is David Akers.

How many times has this guy beaten the Gmen? With the Eagles and now with SanFran. This guy is like Mr. Automatic with his field goals. I don't know how/why the Eagles let him go, but I have a big feeling he will be a huge factor in the Championship game this weekend. During the game I hope he at least gets blocked or knocked on his *** or something...

Rant over.

It was probably because of cap but, I always assumed they let akers go because he completely choked in the playoff game vs the packers and missed 2 field goals that would have won them the game.

bLuereverie
01-18-2012, 02:45 PM
It's okay with him. He should be cool with making it from the NFC Championship to the golf course on an annual basis.