PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Pages : 1 [2]

BurnerNYG
12-11-2012, 03:09 AM
The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.Right, what a gullible broad she is. She's a perfect example of what you would call a smart/dumb person. I can't say I hate her but she's definitely not one of my favorites after these last few episodes. February's gonna take forever to get here.

BurnerNYG
02-05-2013, 01:23 PM
A few more days *bump*

poppa smurph
02-07-2013, 06:25 PM
new season start this Sunday?

Giantz4Life
02-07-2013, 06:29 PM
new season start this Sunday?

Not a new season - they just split the seasons in half ala Breaking Bad. It's still the 3rd season.

poppa smurph
02-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Not a new season - they just split the seasons in half ala Breaking Bad. It's still the 3rd season.Ha, that's right..feels like a new season though.

BurnerNYG
10-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Bump for the new season. Can't wait!!

Moke
10-13-2013, 03:29 PM
it's on tonight!

krankeybluechick
10-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Omg, Carol just called Daryl Pookie! lmfao

BurnerNYG
10-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Tonight's episode was kind of slow for a season premiere. I was expecting a little more.

krankeybluechick
10-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Yup, but I loved the zombies falling from the ceiling lol

BurnerNYG
10-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Yup, but I loved the zombies falling from the ceiling lolBest part of the show tonight. Besides that there was a strange pace and a lot of weird characters like that lady that stabbed herself and the guy that had the liquor shelf fall on him.

krankeybluechick
10-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Best part of the show tonight. Besides that there was a strange pace and a lot of weird characters like that lady that stabbed herself and the guy that had the liquor shelf fall on him.

The really strange thing was when that kid was coughing and spewing in the water they all use and then dies without anyone knowing it. That pig died mysterious too. hmmmmm

BurnerNYG
10-14-2013, 10:05 AM
The really strange thing was when that kid was coughing and spewing in the water they all use and then dies without anyone knowing it. That pig died mysterious too. hmmmmmYeah you're right, that was interesting and strange. There is no chance of survival in that world. Why even try?

Moke
10-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Best part of the show tonight. Besides that there was a strange pace and a lot of weird characters like that lady that stabbed herself and the guy that had the liquor shelf fall on him.

An alcoholic on the show? Especially an ex-marine or whatever he was? That's awesome, I hope he stays on the show for awhile.

Yeah you're right, that was interesting and strange. There is no chance of survival in that world. Why even try?

It seems to me like it's an airborne virus.

krankeybluechick
10-14-2013, 10:31 AM
An alcoholic on the show? Especially an ex-marine or whatever he was? That's awesome, I hope he stays on the show for awhile.

It seems to me like it's an airborne virus.

hmmm, made me think when he was using the water and coughing that he was going to contaminate the water supply. Buy you could be right. Either way it's going to be a big problem.

Moke
10-14-2013, 10:35 AM
hmmm, made me think when he was using the water and coughing that he was going to contaminate the water supply. Buy you could be right. Either way it's going to be a big problem.

Oh he probably is contaminating the water supply, 100%. I think they made it completely clear.

My co-worker thinks it was swine flu, which is why they showed the pigs.

krankeybluechick
10-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Oh he probably is contaminating the water supply, 100%. I think they made it completely clear.

My co-worker thinks it was swine flu, which is why they showed the pigs.

Never thought of that. Good pick up.

Moke
10-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Also, think about it.

- they are all infected, we can make that assumption...they basically said it.
- once they die, they turn.
- getting sick which leads to their death, to their turning.

Then somehow the infection is getting stronger or something? something is killing them.

Probably the swine flu I guess.

krankeybluechick
10-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Also, think about it.

- they are all infected, we can make that assumption...they basically said it.
- once they die, they turn.
- getting sick which leads to their death, to their turning.

Then somehow the infection is getting stronger or something? something is killing them.

Probably the swine flu I guess.

I can't remember but I thought there was an episode that showed some military guards dead but they never turned and they weren't shot in the head. Or maybe I just dreamt that lol.

krankeybluechick
10-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Hmmm switching between Peyton and Walking Dead. It's a tie right now!

Kase-1
10-20-2013, 09:20 PM
And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die

krankeybluechick
10-20-2013, 09:21 PM
And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die

swine flu!

Moke
10-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.

krankeybluechick
10-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.

Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?

Moke
10-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?

Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.

krankeybluechick
10-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.

Yea that girl is pretty scary weird.

BurnerNYG
10-23-2013, 06:29 AM
Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.

Moke
10-23-2013, 08:54 AM
My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.

Oh, I forgot about the governor, maybe he has an inside job guy in there.

krankeybluechick
10-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh, I forgot about the governor, maybe he has an inside job guy in there.

Hmmm, you may be right.

BurnerNYG
10-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Oh, I forgot about the governor, maybe he has an inside job guy in there.Yup that's what I was thinking.

krankeybluechick
10-27-2013, 09:52 PM
The carnage!!!

krankeybluechick
10-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Yes Carol is a bad ***.

BurnerNYG
10-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes Carol is a bad ***.Yeah she's definitely stepping up to the forefront as a leader.

krankeybluechick
10-27-2013, 10:24 PM
So who was on the radio? hmmmmmmmm

BurnerNYG
10-28-2013, 07:44 AM
So who was on the radio? hmmmmmmmmI need to watch the episode again because I don't even recall that part.

krankeybluechick
10-28-2013, 08:11 AM
I need to watch the episode again because I don't even recall that part.

It's twords the end when Darryl and the others are driving into town to get medicine.

Moke
10-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Slow episode, but glad we found out who did this.

Tyrese is a ticking time bomb.

BurnerNYG
10-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Slow episode, but glad we found out who did this.

Tyrese is a ticking time bomb.You thought it was slow? I found it more entertaining than the 1st two. Ish is about to hit the fan.

krankeybluechick
10-28-2013, 01:58 PM
So who do you see as the next regular to die?? Could it be Glenn? Or is that to obvious?

Moke
10-28-2013, 02:20 PM
You thought it was slow? I found it more entertaining than the 1st two. Ish is about to hit the fan.

Yeah, I found it slow for some reason.

So who do you see as the next regular to die?? Could it be Glenn? Or is that to obvious?

Glenn won't die, I have a feeling Hershel dies soon and maybe even Carol.

Hershel because he's old and I think he's training Rick to be more open-minded than he is.

Carol because she's pretty useless and I don't see where she can go from here.

krankeybluechick
11-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Ok I didn't see that one coming!!!

Moke
11-04-2013, 08:30 AM
What an awful episode. Rick is going to lose his leadership, but that whole exchange should have never happened.

Best part was Daryl getting in that guy's face about the alcohol.

krankeybluechick
11-04-2013, 09:24 AM
What an awful episode. Rick is going to lose his leadership, but that whole exchange should have never happened.

Best part was Daryl getting in that guy's face about the alcohol.

I am so disappointed, what right did he have with what his punk son did shooting that kid for no reason. Not liking where this is going.

BurnerNYG
11-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Messed up what happened to the peach lady lol.

krankeybluechick
11-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Messed up what happened to the peach lady lol.

That one I saw coming as soon as they introduced them.

krankeybluechick
11-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Taping the Dead, watching the Dallas/Saints game!

Moke
11-10-2013, 10:28 PM
You aren't missing anything, it wasn't that great until the end.

krankeybluechick
11-11-2013, 12:10 PM
The end was good. The little girl should have bit it!! Can't stand her. Anyway can't wait to see Daryl when Rick tells him about Carol.

NYG-
11-12-2013, 11:28 PM
The end was good. The little girl should have bit it!! Can't stand her. Anyway can't wait to see Daryl when Rick tells him about Carol.

Lizzie really creeps me out I hope we don't see too much of her now that Carol is gone

Moke
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Rick is going t o tell Daryl that Carol left, coward.

krankeybluechick
11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Rick is going t o tell Daryl that Carol left, coward.

Looking forward to seeing how he handles that. It's not going to be a pretty sight!

krankeybluechick
11-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Terrible episode, worse then reading some of the threads on this message boards.

BurnerNYG
11-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Terrible episode, worse then reading some of the threads on this message boards.That episode was alright. It wasn't the greatest but it was good to have the Governor back.

BurnerNYG
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM
I was reading some comments on Facebook, you're not the only one who hated last night's show.

Moke
11-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Omfg, this show sucks so bad

krankeybluechick
11-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Omfg, this show sucks so bad

Where are they going with this?? The guy was an ******* and now I'm suppose to feel sorry for him?? I don't think so.

TomCat_FIN
11-25-2013, 01:29 AM
The show's storyline should have ended when they "found" Sophia. Season 3 started promising, but went downhill fast and season 4 has been absolutely terrible. They better come up with some twists or this thing will come to an end pretty fast.

Moke
11-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Lol not a great episode but the ending was good. And we all knew he was still a sicko.

krankeybluechick
03-16-2014, 10:27 PM
All I can say is Holy **** about crazy Lizzie!

kingcap88
03-18-2014, 05:43 PM
All I can say is Holy **** about crazy Lizzie!

My thoughts exactly. It's been obvious for a while that Lizzie was a little...off, but I definitely didn't see that ending coming.

titwio
03-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.

DSP
03-18-2014, 06:04 PM
When I want to see the walking dead I go to midtown at morning rush hour

kingcap88
03-18-2014, 07:50 PM
Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.

Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

titwio
03-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Lizzie was crazy but I liked the character. Thought she brought a nice little twist on the show. I was a bit upset she got off'd even though she was psycho.

TheEnigma
03-18-2014, 08:16 PM
I can't help but have a feeling that one of the series regulars that has been around since Season 1 is going to bite the bullet in the next 2 episodes. I can't see it happening to Rick and Carl yet but one has to wonder how much longer they can drag out Glenn's character that is so tied to Maggie.

We've seen Carol experience so many extremes in regards to close relationships whether it was an abusive husband, not knowing the fate of her own child, and now what happened on Sunday night. What else does she offer at this point?

Daryl has potential in the fact he isn't really emotionally developed compared to his own peer group and is still trying to find out who he is but I could see him on the chopping block making a huge sacrifice and you have to wonder if Norman Reedus the actor is getting any big offers from the stellar performance he has delivered to us on the Walking Dead.

kingcap88
03-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Lizzie was crazy but I liked the character. Thought she brought a nice little twist on the show. I was a bit upset she got off'd even though she was psycho.

Lizzie definitely brought crazy to the show. But after what she did I kept thinking they had to put her down like a rabid dog. I just didn't think they would actually do it. Of course, I should've known better. It is the Walking Dead and they don't shy away from much.

But Lizzie was definitely more interesting than say Beth. If one of them had to get killed off I would have preferred it be Beth over Lizzie. Beth is just dull.

kingcap88
03-18-2014, 08:26 PM
I can't help but have a feeling that one of the series regulars that has been around since Season 1 is going to bite the bullet in the next 2 episodes. I can't see it happening to Rick and Carl yet but one has to wonder how much longer they can drag out Glenn's character that is so tied to Maggie.

We've seen Carol experience so many extremes in regards to close relationships whether it was an abusive husband, not knowing the fate of her own child, and now what happened on Sunday night. What else does she offer at this point?

Daryl has potential in the fact he isn't really emotionally developed compared to his own peer group and is still trying to find out who he is but I could see him on the chopping block making a huge sacrifice and you have to wonder if Norman Reedus the actor is getting any big offers from the stellar performance he has delivered to us on the Walking Dead.

Yeah, I could see them killing somebody like Glenn off. To be honest, a part of me is still shocked that Glenn has survived this long since he seems to always end up in these crazy situations.

I hope they don't kill Carol off. After all she's been through, especially on Sunday, I'm curious to see where they take her character next. It almost felt like she came full circle in her emotional arc. Then again, that's what happened to Andrea's character right before they killed her off. Hmm.

But whatever character dies, if any, I hope it's not Darryl or Michonne.

TheEnigma
03-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I could see them killing somebody like Glenn off. To be honest, a part of me is still shocked that Glenn has survived this long since he seems to always end up in these crazy situations.

I hope they don't kill Carol off. After all she's been through, especially on Sunday, I'm curious to see where they take her character next. It almost felt like she came full circle in her emotional arc. Then again, that's what happened to Andrea's character right before they killed her off. Hmm.

But whatever character dies, if any, I hope it's not Darryl or Michonne.

Melissa McBride is an amazing actress and it would be sad to see her depart but it wouldn't shock me with these recent developments. I could see Rick mad to hear about what happened in regards to the young girls and then he would regret how their relationship ends if she is killed off soon after.

You have to imagine that Abraham is a probable future series regular with Rosita and Eugene offering some development to the plot too. I could see him playing the Rick's 'sidekick' role that Daryl sort of filled or perhaps even butting heads with Rick like Shane did but without the animosity that involved Lori, Carl, and their past.

krankeybluechick
03-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Melissa McBride is an amazing actress and it would be sad to see her depart but it wouldn't shock me with these recent developments. I could see Rick mad to hear about what happened in regards to the young girls and then he would regret how their relationship ends if she is killed off soon after.

You have to imagine that Abraham is a probable future series regular with Rosita and Eugene offering some development to the plot too. I could see him playing the Rick's 'sidekick' role that Daryl sort of filled or perhaps even butting heads with Rick like Shane did but without the animosity that involved Lori, Carl, and their past.

I don't think Carol is going anywhere, I would be pissed if they killed Darryl or Michonne off, not so much with Glenn or Maggie. I almost hope that they kill Carl he is a little piss pot.

Lizzie was a serial killer in the making, torturing rabbits and feeding the zombies. I would have never left her alone with her sister or Judith and would have slept with one eye open with her around. Can't wait to see the next to episodes.

kingcap88
03-19-2014, 10:18 AM

Yeah, Melissa McBride is a great actress and probably the best actress on the show. She's made Carol's entire character arc believable while still keeping Carol sympathetic. I'd hate to see her go because I really want to see what's next for her. For a second, I thought she was going to die on Sunday when she was about to confess to Tyrese before the Lizzie incident happened.

And I think Rick will understand why Carol killed Lizzie since Lizzie was a threat to Judith.

Yeah, I can definitely see Abraham as a future series regular. But I feel there's room for both Darryl and Abraham. And I can already see Rick and Abraham butting heads. Hell, I can see Abraham butting heads with just about everybody, which will keep things interesting from a character perspective.

titwio
03-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Terminus will be welcoming their new guests with a nice steak "Beth" dinner.

krankeybluechick
03-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Loved it when Rick took a big bite out of that *******s neck!! How are they going to get out of this mess.

kingcap88
03-31-2014, 11:28 AM
Good finale. I was surprised that they had the 'claim gang' catch up to Rick so early in the episode. I figured that would be the finale. But that entire sequence with Rick, Michonne, Carl and Darryl vs. the gang was intense, especially Rick taking a page out of the walker's book and going for the throat, literally.

titwio
03-31-2014, 02:50 PM
I didn't care much for the finale. Too many commercials and most of the episode was wasted on Carl and Michonne crying and talking about the past. Seriously, only 10 minutes of Terminus? I thought the finale was going to blow people away. It definitely didn't do that for me.

kingcap88
03-31-2014, 03:39 PM
The only issue I had with the finale was that I thought the ending in the train car was a little abrupt after Rick said the people at Terminus didn't know who they were dealing with.

But the second half of season 4 since they left the prison was more about character arcs than anything else and I felt like the finale was about Rick's character making another major arc.