PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Pages : [1] 2

BurnerNYG
10-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?

NYGFaninILL
10-15-2011, 10:34 PM

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...

BurnerNYG
10-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.

NYGFaninILL
10-15-2011, 11:11 PM
Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Did you see the Webisodes? Were they good?

BurnerNYG
10-15-2011, 11:28 PM

What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.

BetterthenU
10-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Walking Dead is the greatest show of all time! I usually tivo it since i have been known to drink semi(very)heavily during Giant games. First season was bad ***! Looking forward to the start of the new season.

thegreatone
10-16-2011, 09:56 AM
really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety

NYGFaninILL
10-16-2011, 02:31 PM

What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.
It is the Walking Dead. Webisodes are episodes not shown on T.V, but on AMC.com they usually follow a sub-plot in the show.

thegreatone
10-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Well that sucked

BetterthenU
10-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Slow start, but completely shocked by the ending. The previews look good

Itlan
10-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Episode followed the graphic novel pretty much exactly.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

GiantWarfare
10-16-2011, 11:12 PM
That's my sh*t right there....

Underrated show

GiantWarfare
10-16-2011, 11:14 PM
really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety

Honestly, if the 28 days later version were true, I'd piss my pants....lol....

I'll take the slow-as-sh*t-dumb-as-rocks-I-can-take-my-time-before-I-kill-them type zombies anyday thank you very much.

BurnerNYG
10-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Well that suckedYeah the kids had it tough in episode one. I wonder who the trigger man is? Also, whatever happened to the country guy's brother, the one that chopped his own hand off?

thegreatone
10-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Well that suckedYeah the kids had it tough in episode one. I wonder who the trigger man is? Also, whatever happened to the country guy's brother, the one that chopped his own hand off?Yeah was wondering what happened to him myself

thegreatone
10-16-2011, 11:34 PM

Honestly, if the 28 days later version were true, I'd piss my pants....lol....

I'll take the slow-as-sh*t-dumb-as-rocks-I-can-take-my-time-before-I-kill-them type zombies anyday thank you very much.

Lmao that's why I love em like that. Get my heart rate up even more lol. Your right though it's scary enough I'd probably have a heart attack if they could sprint

NYGFaninILL
10-16-2011, 11:43 PM
working for another 2 hours. DOn't spoil anything!!! lol

BurnerNYG
10-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Ok, my bad.

thegreatone
10-17-2011, 09:33 AM
really not much to spoil. very dissapointing for a season premier(sp?). seemed like a mid season "set up/filler" show.

gfanblue
10-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Yea that show was super creepy and very well done. The hospital scenes stayed with ya for a while.

resindocb
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Disagree with you here. They are following the graffic novel and had to set up some stuff to get to that story line. Dont want to have any spoilers but there was some pretty gritty stuff in there. Gore level was over the top. Some pretty dramatic moments too. I thought it was quite good.

Doc

JMFP2
10-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Love the show....this is pretty funny stuff....

http://imgur.com/a/pZLc6

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
10-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Is that a picture of Hydro in your avatar? LOL

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
10-22-2011, 06:27 AM
http://imgur.com/gallery/zGKSM

LMFAO "Take off the vest, you look like Aladdin"

BurnerNYG
10-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows?

BetterthenU
10-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Off the beaten path I guess. These zombies seem to track on sound more than smell.

BurnerNYG
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM
That's weird because last season when they were trapped in the city, they had to rub zombie blood on themselves to make it out. This show has become real inconsistent and this episode tonight was real slow... almost put me to sleep.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
10-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows? Didn't the doctor look like Joe Biden? LMAO

thegreatone
10-24-2011, 09:04 AM
this one was better imo. i have some gripes though like why the dad was so bent on leaving his son. if it were me i wouldnt even consider leaving my sons side and where the hell is that girl! she better get an asswhoppin from her mom when she is found!

NYGFaninILL
10-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Does anybody know a good site to watch The Walking Dead online? I need some Links!!

BurnerNYG
10-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows? Didn't the doctor look like Joe Biden? LMAO
Lol, yeah he did.

BurnerNYG
11-27-2011, 11:09 PM
That season finale broke my heart.

Itlan
11-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.

BurnerNYG
11-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.

JMFP2
11-28-2011, 12:20 AM
That season finale broke my heart.</P>

</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>

BurnerNYG
11-28-2011, 12:38 AM
That season finale broke my heart.</P>

*</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>Yeah I guess you gotta be a parent to understand. My wife doesn't even watch the show... too scared.

BurnerNYG
11-28-2011, 12:42 AM
To add to that... that scene caught me off guard. I never expected that lil girl to be a zombie. One thing for sure, wasn't nobody gonna shoot my daughter but me. I'm still sad thinking about that poor lil girl.

nycsportzfan
11-28-2011, 12:49 AM
That season finale broke my heart. very dramatic and very good episode! Wow!

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 02:21 AM
I enjoyed it very much. Only thing that would've made it better would be if Dale (old man) shot Shane in that forest when he had the chance. That shane guy is such a snake...he needs to be taken care of Goodfellas style.

Itlan
11-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.Sorry, tired of this 8 episode arc of "let's find this girl!" and the plot moves nowhere. It was simply tiring and I was ready to give up on the show.

Finally, they get down to business for once in this show.

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies!

bansaw
12-06-2011, 03:02 AM
I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies!and terrible acting
dont get me wrong, I'll keep watching but the story got really weak and did I mention the acting?

bansaw
12-06-2011, 03:08 AM
Does anybody know a good site to watch The Walking Dead online? I need some Links!!http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_walking_dead/

recommend divxden, fast stream no time limits.
also recommend firefox with ad-block add-on...just makes it much better

bansaw
12-06-2011, 03:10 AM
That's weird because last season when they were trapped in the city, they had to rub zombie blood on themselves to make it out. This show has become real inconsistent and this episode tonight was real slow... almost put me to sleep.yeah that being able to be quiet under the cars scene made me WTF??? WHEN DID THIS CHANGE...then I lit my bowl and realized just enjoy the buzz, dont ask why

thegreatone
12-06-2011, 08:06 AM
yeah i had a feeling the girl was in there episode before last. cant believe that was the entire season but it was it is. agree with above that acting is pretty lame by most and the inconsistencies are killing me like the under the car thing and is it just me or are they getting faster every episode? first season it was old school foot dragging zombies and this season they seemed to be able to jog a bit. full on sprint next season? lol

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 12:18 PM
So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?

thegreatone
12-09-2011, 08:15 AM
So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess

mr.hiroki
12-10-2011, 11:46 AM

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...
</P>

Not really related, but I read in Wired magazine that Netflix accounts for 25% of ALL internet traffic. I knew it was popular, but this factoid surprised me. I have The Walking Dead comic series, haven't read too much of it though. If your into The Walking Dead, you should probably check out 'Remains.' Somewhat similar idea, but I think it is only a two part mini-series/show. I read most of that comic series, I think IDW publishes them both though.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess

Yes, it's coming back around there.

mattpl908
01-03-2012, 02:28 PM
i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series

MikeIsaGiant
01-11-2012, 04:52 PM
i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season

BornLegend
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd seasonNever heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.

MikeIsaGiant
01-13-2012, 11:47 AM

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd seasonNever heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 01:00 PM

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lolI almost feel like asking you what did he say?

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 12:17 PM

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lolI almost feel like asking you what did he say?

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 02:57 AM

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comicsAs much as I want to, I'm gonna have to decline and be patient. Good looks though bro.

mr.hiroki
01-22-2012, 01:11 PM
i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd seasonNever heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow. You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lolI almost feel like asking you what did he say? PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics</P>

have you read niles' Remains? they had a little movie or two parter made out of it very recently. I never finished the comic series but I enjoyed it. Not to sound like a devianbut the very beginning of the series has the main character engaged in 'doggy,' with a ****tail waitress while she's doing lines. while they're in the middle of business, the powder runs out, and she ends the session without letting him finish, claiming no pay no play or something to that effect. i liked how it set the tone for the type of characters that the story would involve.</P>

VegasGmen
01-22-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=walking+dead&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=RWMcT7PvNuGHsgLGjqHaCw&biw=768&bih=900&sei=R2McT8vSPOrW2wXl5aSADA

VegasGmen
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm testing my iPad.

Trying stuff out.

:)

http://www.google.com/search?q=walking+dead&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=RWMcT7PvNuGHsgLGjqHaCw&biw=768&bih=900&sei=R2McT8vSPOrW2wXl5aSADA

Giantstealth
01-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Great show...

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 12:04 PM
There's a promo online

February 12th begins the season again.

CAN'T WAIT!

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 10:38 PM
There's a promo online

CAN'T WAIT!Spartacus starts this week, and fringe is back. But chuck is over after this week :(

bandwgn86
01-27-2012, 08:36 AM
There's a promo online

CAN'T WAIT!Same here, hopefully they do a marathon soon so I can get my fix..I'm jonesin

mr.hiroki
01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........

Morehead State
01-27-2012, 09:38 AM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.

mr.hiroki
01-27-2012, 10:20 AM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.</P>

[:D]</P>

BurnerNYG
02-12-2012, 02:09 PM
The Walking Dead is back tonight.

BurnerNYG
02-12-2012, 02:09 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.lol

bandwgn86
02-12-2012, 08:25 PM
The Walking Dead is back tonight.1/2 hour to go... Woooohoooo

BurnerNYG
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM
What happened to the preview of next weeks episode?

GiantLife615
02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.

BurnerNYG
02-12-2012, 11:43 PM
They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.
Yeah at least that other show they had last year was watchable.

TheEnigma
02-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".

MikeIsaGiant
02-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".

YES lol.

Episode was decent, only because it was leading to the next episode did I really love it.

And the fact that Rick was the man for just blowing the **** out of thise Philly *******s

Kase-1
02-13-2012, 11:21 AM

I was like "That's so philly".More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy

mr.hiroki
02-14-2012, 11:39 AM
ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........</P>

you people are ****ing terrible</P>

bandwgn86
02-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
was thinking same thing next weeks episode looks real good..

BurnerNYG
02-17-2012, 03:21 AM

I was like "That's so philly".Yeah those guys got what they deserved.

BurnerNYG
02-17-2012, 03:22 AM

I was like "That's so philly".More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
+1

JPizzack
02-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".Yeah those guys got what they deserved.</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>

bandwgn86
02-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".Yeah those guys got what they deserved.</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>

heh JP.. </P>

why waste a bullet (in the head) when the fat dude was already dead on the floor.. i never went to zombie class (there is one in University of Ottawa if you can believe that lol) canone still change to the undead if you are already dead.. </P>

BurnerNYG
02-18-2012, 12:12 AM

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>Right... especially one that's living and surviving in a zombie apocalypse. His trigger finger is a lil itchier.

NYGFaninILL
02-20-2012, 01:42 AM
In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up

BurnerNYG
02-20-2012, 03:24 AM
In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking upYes it is. Great show tonight.

bklyn1028
02-21-2012, 12:55 PM
In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking upYes it is. Great show tonight.

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.

MikeIsaGiant
02-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...

BurnerNYG
02-28-2012, 01:36 PM

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.

BurnerNYG
02-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...Yeah it is going quick. The only flaw I found in Sunday's show was how Rick and Shane was cutting their hands open and touching and stabbing zombies at the same time.

bandwgn86
02-28-2012, 04:18 PM
In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking upYes it is. Great show tonight. Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.Shanes a dead man but id have to assume it'll be the last episode of the season.. not that i wish this to happen but you can see the wife and the blonde pitting Shane/Rick against eachother.. evil broads :)</P>

</P>

my monies on Rick btw</P>

JMFP2
02-29-2012, 12:10 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.

Bohemian
02-29-2012, 02:47 AM
I would love to see a whole Michael Jackson Thriller routine for the finale of the whole series... people will go nuts in their disappointment. I would love to have a laugh, as the writers and producers make a complete joke of it all, after so much suspense and drama about a topic so ridiculous. :)

Great series... I started watching from the middle of last season, and have to say that I am hooked.

nycsportzfan
03-01-2012, 05:51 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm. At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

TheEnigma
03-01-2012, 07:42 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead.

So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences.

MikeIsaGiant
03-01-2012, 09:47 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

SPOILER ALERT! :(

I hope this happens though! That'd be sick

bklyn1028
03-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Well, Shane beat the sh*t outta rick, and rick kinda pussied out. If it was me, I woulda left him on the bus. For Shane to pull a gun on him, that is not cool. He might be right, Rick might be a *****.

But, he saved him, maybe he's thinking a menage-a-trois.....lol

BurnerNYG
03-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Welp there goes Dale. They should've killed that kid.

Bohemian
03-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Interesting show tonight. I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much. The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding. It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

BurnerNYG
03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Interesting show tonight.* I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much.* The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding.* It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

That kid ain't nothing but trouble. You can tell how he killed that walker in last weeks episode and how he was all extra excited when they were in the car. Add in the fact how he was trying to con Carl in the barn, I just get a real bad vibe from him.

Carl needs to start speaking up... he should've told the group what Randall said and he should've definitely told everybody how he confronted a walker in the woods. Then again, Rick did tell him to be quiet and think.

Itlan
03-05-2012, 12:13 AM
I hope Carl dies.

BurnerNYG
03-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Next episode is gonna be interesting. I shouldn't have but I read a few spoilers. Can't wait!

bLuereverie
03-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.

MikeIsaGiant
03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
I said it from the beginning that Dale would die.

He's too weak, he gets annoying at times. Perfect character to kill off.

But anyway, I feel like I get a sense of what happens now.

bLuereverie
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others.

I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.

bandwgn86
03-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others. I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.+1 more action please!!!!

BurnerNYG
03-06-2012, 05:57 AM

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.

BurnerNYG
03-06-2012, 05:58 AM

In the comics, Dale made it off the farm.

nycsportzfan
03-06-2012, 06:34 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm. At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead. So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences. ya, i realize there is gonna be changes as theres all ready been a ton(i knew about the shane getting shot by karl thing), but going to the prison is something that was the highlight of a great Comic series according to most fans of the comic series.. There simply not gonna cut out what such a huge pct of the fanbase finds to be the best part of the increidble series.. Just like they coulden't cut out going to Herschels farm, they won't be able to cut out the prison.. Also, Michonne, whos a huge Fan fave, is gonna be introduced at some point, and they considered doing it right outta the gates in EP 1 of SEASON 1, but decided to do it later on, which will probably be last episode of this season or beggining of next.. </P>

I have a feeling they'll leave the farm the last episode of this season and end up at teh prison begging of next season..</P>

TheEnigma
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.

bLuereverie
03-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.

lol How do zombies exist at all?

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom.

bLuereverie
03-06-2012, 11:23 AM

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.

I just wanted to know if the spoilers were expectations from the novels or from sources of the show.

Some of the spoilers I've read involve The Governor/ Michone making it early to next season.

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.

VegasGmen
03-06-2012, 09:17 PM
From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.

TheEnigma
03-06-2012, 10:39 PM

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom."I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"

BurnerNYG
03-07-2012, 02:54 AM
From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.Yup I read and seen those same spoilers and the source I got it from predicted the Sophia and Dale deaths so I think it's pretty legit.

BurnerNYG
03-07-2012, 02:55 AM

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom."I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"Maybe they get a lil stronger after they feed. I don't understand how that walker was still hungry... lol.

BurnerNYG
03-07-2012, 02:59 AM

I just wanted to know if the spoilers were expectations from the novels or from sources of the show.

Some of the spoilers I've read involve The Governor/ Michone making it early to next season.

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.I think the sources are from the show or just crazed fans. Some guy actually watched the upcoming episode in a different language because the country (can't remember off the top of my head) is a week ahead of us with the show.

RagTime Blue
03-07-2012, 03:55 AM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm. At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.

Yeah, I totally forgot about Shane's scratch. . .good call.

My "big prediction" is that Randall can play that guitar that Glen asked everybody about. Not saying he's a good dude, but having a musician in the midst of the group might bring back a little reminder of humanity that left with Dale.

I've not read the comics, nor do I get any spoilers from other sources. . .actually, I haven't even read all the posts here, so forgive me if I'm repeating.

But VERY cool show, and glad to see it represented on GMB!!!

bLuereverie
03-07-2012, 05:38 PM
From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.

Do we have a confirmed actress for Michonne? I hope she's hot wielding those samurai swords.

sharick88
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom."I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"

HAHA. Good to know that I am not the only one that thought that. It was a scene that I rewinded and played back on DVR like 30 times. Good ****

MikeIsaGiant
03-08-2012, 09:54 AM

In the comics, Dale made it off the farm.

I didn't read it

BurnerNYG
03-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Great show tonight. Nah f that... epic show tonight and next week episode looks good too. What are y'all thoughts?

Bohemian
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I really like seeing that guy getting what was coming to him. He had to go.

I have not watched the whole series, as I only started watching from the point where the group leaves the city (via the roof top) to the farm.

From reading the thread I learned that this show is heavily based from a comic. So far I have enjoyed the show, but I wonder if going back and watching the first season is worthwhile, or should I just keep on watching as there is nothing that is important from previous shows?

Anyhow, I am curious to read people's advise about the best way to approach the show.

bLuereverie
03-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Great show tonight. Nah f that... epic show tonight and next week episode looks good too. What are y'all thoughts?

Since I read the graphic novels, I knew what was coming, but the zombie flashbacks before Shane reanimated was too much. My gf knew he was going to get up long before Carl showed up.

I swear Carl is a ninja. He just shows up everywhere.Hopefully his pair finally descended a bit.

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 12:56 AM
From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous. Do we have a confirmed actress for Michonne? I hope she's hot wielding those samurai swords. Who knows if this is true, but theres this... And if this ends up being right, then it'll be next week! I doubt it though... It'd be a good choice i think, all though i was hoping Angela Bassett be Michonne, myself... </P>

It'd be crazy having dale die one wk, shane the next, and then the first appearence of Michonne, in back, to back, to back weeks...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Whoops, forgot to paste the article..lol</P>

</P>
<DIV id=wrapper sizcache="1" sizset="36">
<DIV id=topunit sizcache="0" sizset="0">
<DIV id=adposition1></DIV>
<DIV id=popular_searches sizcache="0" sizset="0">
<H2>POPULAR SEARCHES ON DS</H2>
<DIV class=pop_search_bullets sizcache="0" sizset="0">
<UL sizcache="0" sizset="0">
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Apple iPad</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/companies/apple/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>The Voice</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s148/the-voice/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>American Idol</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s91/american-idol/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Madonna</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrities/madonna/)</LI>[/list]</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV id=searchbar sizcache="0" sizset="4">
<DIV id=searchbar_editionbox sizcache="0" sizset="4">
<UL sizcache="0" sizset="4">
<LI class=first><FONT color=#28419a>http://i.cdnds.net/10/29/small_flag_us.gifhttp://i.cdnds.net/10/14/arrow.gif</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/)
<DIV id=locale_dropdown>Select your local Digital Spy:

<FORM id=DS_locale_dropdown name=DS_locale_dropdown><INPUT id=locale_dropdown_US type=radio CHECKED value=US name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_US>USA</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_dropdown_CA type=radio value=CA name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_CA>Canada</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_dropdown_GB type=radio value=GB name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_GB>UK</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_dropdown_IE type=radio value=IE name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_IE>Ireland</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_dropdown_AU type=radio value=AU name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_AU>Australia</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_dropdown_NZ type=radio value=NZ name=locale><LABEL for=locale_dropdown_NZ>New Zealand</LABEL>
<INPUT id=locale_remember type=checkbox value=1 name=locale_remember><LABEL for=locale_remember>Remember my choice</LABEL><INPUT id=locale_dropdown_submit type=submit value=SUBMIT></FORM></DIV></LI>
<LI class=fbwidth>
<DIV class=facebook-button>
<DIV class=preview><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>Like</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://www.facebook.com/digitalspyusa)<SPAN class=facebook-button-right><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>2k</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV class=load><?xml:namespace prefix = fb ns = "http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" /><fb:like href="http://www.facebook.com/digitalspyusa" width="90" show_faces="false" layout="button_count" send="false" font=""></fb:like></DIV></DIV></LI>
<LI class=twitterwidth>
<DIV class=twitter-button>
<DIV class=preview><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>Follow @digitalspyus</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://twitter.com/digitalspyus)<SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>829 followers</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://twitter.com/digitalspyus)</DIV>
<DIV class=load>Follow (http://twitter.com/digitalspyus)</DIV></DIV></LI>[/list]</DIV>
<DIV id=searchbar_searchbox>
<FORM id=search action=/search/searchselector.php method=get>
<FIELDSET><INPUT id=query size=7 name=query> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=type> <INPUT type=hidden value=2 name=styp> <INPUT class=button type=submit value="Submit Query" name=submit></FIELDSET></FORM></DIV></DIV>
<DIV id=outer sizcache="1" sizset="36">
<DIV id=branding sizcache="0" sizset="7">
<DIV id=logo>http://i.cdnds.net/11/27/logo.jpg (http://www.digitalspy.com/)</DIV>
<DIV id=logo_extension sizcache="0" sizset="7">
<DIV id=keylinks sizcache="0" sizset="7">
<UL sizcache="0" sizset="7">
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Home</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/)
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Breaking News</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/headlines/)
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>TV Recaps</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/recaps/)</LI>[/list]</DIV>
<DIV id=editorialspace sizcache="0" sizset="10">
<UL sizcache="0" sizset="10">
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Video</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/videos/)
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Photos</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/pictures/)
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Play Games</FONT> (http://partner.zylom.com/digitalspy/us/)</LI>[/list]</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV id=navigation sizcache="0" sizset="13">
<DIV id=mainnav sizcache="0" sizset="13">
<UL id=mainnav_links sizcache="0" sizset="13">
<LI class=navlink_celebrity><SPAN>Celebrity</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/)</LI>
<LI class=currentnavlink_tv><SPAN>TV</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_realitytv><SPAN>Reality TV</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/realitytv/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_music><SPAN>Music</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/music/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_movies><SPAN>Movies</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_gaming><SPAN>Gaming</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_tech><SPAN>Tech</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_comics><SPAN>Comics</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/comics/)</LI>
<LI class=navlink_odd><SPAN>Weird</SPAN> (http://www.digitalspy.com/odd/)</LI>[/list]</DIV>
<DIV class=categorybar_tv id=mainnav_bar></DIV>
<DIV id=subnav sizcache="0" sizset="22">
<UL class=navigation_tv id=subnav_links sizcache="0" sizset="22">
<LI>TV News (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/)</LI>
<LI>Episode Recaps (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/recaps/)</LI>
<LI>Interviews (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/interviews/)</LI>
<LI>TV Blog: Tube Talk (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/blog/tubetalk/)</LI>
<LI>Canceled &amp; Renewed Scorecard (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/tubetalk/a310469/the-2011-12-season-tv-scorecard.html)</LI>
<LI>2012-2013 Season (http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/completecoverage/2012-13-season/)</LI>
<LI>TV Video Clips (http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/video/)</LI>[/list]</DIV></DIV>
<DIV id=breadcrumb_bar>
<DIV id=breadcrumb_trail>

<FONT color=#28419a>Home</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/) &gt; <FONT color=#28419a>TV</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/) &gt; <FONT color=#28419a>The Walking Dead</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/) &gt; News</P></DIV>
<DIV id=breadcrumb_date>

Monday, March 12, 2012</P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV id=content sizcache="1" sizset="36">
<DIV class=fwcategorycontainer>
<DIV class=categorytext>
<H2 class=categorytext_tv>TV</H2></DIV>
<DIV class="categorybar categorybar_tv"></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=clear_both></DIV>
<DIV class=headline_article sizcache="0" sizset="29">
<DIV class=left sizcache="0" sizset="29">
<DIV class=key_shows_list sizcache="0" sizset="29">
<UL sizcache="0" sizset="29">
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>The X Factor</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s141/the-x-factor-us/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Dancing with the Stars</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s92/dancingwiththestars/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>The Amazing Race</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s66/the-amazing-race/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Glee</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s57/glee/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Once Upon a Time</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/once-upon-a-time/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Two and a Half Men</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s172/two-and-a-half-men/)</LI>
<LI><FONT color=#28419a>Desperate Housewives</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s21/desperate-housewives/)</LI>[/list]</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=right><FONT color=#28419a>http://i2.cdnds.net/10/32/mini_show_header_the_walking_dead.jpg</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/)</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=clear_both><FONT color=#28419a></FONT></DIV>
<DIV id=s_msg_top><FONT color=#28419a></FONT></DIV>
<DIV class=article_header>
<H1>'True Blood' Rutina Wesley to play Michonne on 'The Walking Dead'?</H1>
<DIV class=article_pub><SPAN class=time><FONT color=#333333>Published Monday, Dec 12 2011, 7:24am EST</FONT></SPAN> | <SPAN class=editors>By <FONT color=#28419a>Morgan Jeffery</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/team/morgan-jeffery/) | <SPAN class=category_comment_bubble_container><SPAN class=category_comment_article>17 comments (http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a355561/true-blood-rutina-wesley-to-play-michonne-on-the-walking-dead.html#yourviews)</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV class=share_container>
<DIV class=ds_fb_button>
<DIV class=facebook-button>
<DIV class=preview><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>Recommend</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php) <SPAN class=facebook-button-right><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>210</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV class=load><fb:like href="http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/displayarticle.php?id=355561" width="450" show_faces="true" layout="button_count" send="false" font="" action="recommend"></fb:like></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=ds_twt_button>
<DIV class=twitter-button>
<DIV class=preview><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>Tweet</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://twitter.com/share) <SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>52</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN> (http://twitter.com/share)</DIV>
<DIV class=load><FONT color=#28419a>Tweet</FONT> (http://twitter.com/share)</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=ds_google_button>
<DIV class=google-button>
<DIV class=preview>[/url]<SPAN class=google-button-right><SPAN class=button-left></SPAN><SPAN class=button-text>1</SPAN><SPAN class=button-right></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV class=load><?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = G /><G:PLUSONE href="http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a355561/true-blood-rutina-wesley-to-play-michonne-on-the-walking-dead.html" size="medium"></G:PLUSONE></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=emailstory_container>
<DIV class=emailstory_image>http://i1.cdnds.net/11/29/emaillogo.png</DIV>
<DIV class=emailstory>[url="http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/email/offer?pubclass=digitalspy&amp;url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dig italspy.com%2Ftv%2Fs135%2Fthe-walking-dead%2Fnews%2Fa355561%2Ftrue-blood-rutina-wesley-to-play-michonne-on-the-walking-dead.html&amp;title=%27True+Blood%27+Rutina+Wesley+to+ play+Michonne+on+%27The+Walking+Dead%27%3F"]<SPAN class=ds_addthis_email></SPAN> (javascript:void(0))</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV class="article_body clear_left">
<DIV class="left padding-right ">
<DIV class=image>http://i2.cdnds.net/10/18/M/tv_true_blood_rutina_wesley_02.jpg</DIV>
<DIV class=imgcaption style="WIDTH: 160px">

HBO</P></DIV></DIV>True Blood star <FONT color=#28419a>Rutina Wesley</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrities/rutina-wesley/) has joined the cast of The Walking Dead, a report suggests.

She will play the character of Michonne in the zombie drama's second season finale, according to <FONT color=#28419a>Hollywood Hills</FONT> (http://hwhills.com/walking-dead-season-2-snags-true-blood-star-rutina-wesley-for-cool-michonne-role).

A fan favorite from the original Walking Dead comic, Michonne has a mysterious past and fights off flesh-eating walkers with a katana.

Wesley is best known for playing Tara on True Blood and will next be seen in <FONT color=#28419a>Ridley Scott</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrities/ridley-scott/)'s sci-fi blockbuster Prometheus.

Her casting on The Walking Dead is yet to be confirmed by AMC or other official sources.

Series creator <FONT color=#28419a>Robert Kirkman</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrities/robert-kirkman/) recently revealed that <FONT color=#28419a>new characters will join the show</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a353290/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-promises-new-characters-crazy-new-stuff.html) in the near future.

<FONT color=#28419a>Norman Reedus</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrities/norman-reedus/), who plays Daryl Dixon, has also promised that future episodes will be "<FONT color=#28419a>more action packed</FONT> (http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a354137/walking-dead-norman-reedus-season-two-gets-more-action-packed.html)".

The Walking Dead will return in early 2012 to AMC in the US and FX in the UK.

</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

JMFP2
03-12-2012, 12:59 AM
I really like seeing that guy getting what was coming to him. He had to go.

I have not watched the whole series, as I only started watching from the point where the group leaves the city (via the roof top) to the farm.

From reading the thread I learned that this show is heavily based from a comic. So far I have enjoyed the show, but I wonder if going back and watching the first season is worthwhile, or should I just keep on watching as there is nothing that is important from previous shows?

Anyhow, I am curious to read people's advise about the best way to approach the show.

</P>

I haven't read the comics all the way through, and it appears like the comic and the series diverge a bit.</P>

I'd recommend getting a DVD of Season 1....I also think it's on Netflix, so I'd maybe go with that.</P>

As for this episode, I'm glad Rick finally took care of business....he was a lot more patient with Shane than I would have been.</P>

And yeah, Daryl is my favorite character....I think it's very cool that he's not in the comics, because I don't want to know what happens to him.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
03-12-2012, 11:24 AM
That was a crazy episode last night.

I'm kind of upset that Shane died because I liked having him around as a character.

I guess he needed to die eventually, but I would have liked to see him more.

Daryl is my favorite character, so I hope he is here for awhile.

Other than that, I hope they add more characters with appeal.

Michonne would be sick.

I'm excited for the finale! Probably my favorite show right now, much better than Dexter now

RagTime Blue
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
It seemed like Shane really wanted Rick to kill him. He was totally egging him on, when all he had to do was aim and pull the trigger. He was able to cold-blodded-ly kill Randal, so he's not afraid to do what he thinks is right.

I look at it as a suicide. He killed Randal first because he wanted Rick's wife and son to be safer.

JMFP2
03-12-2012, 07:05 PM
It seemed like Shane really wanted Rick to kill him. He was totally egging him on, when all he had to do was aim and pull the trigger. He was able to cold-blodded-ly kill Randal, so he's not afraid to do what he thinks is right.

I look at it as a suicide. He killed Randal first because he wanted Rick's wife and son to be safer.
</P>

Yeah...I think in his ****ed up mind, Shane figured if he let Rick put up a "fair" fight, he could rationalize it as defending himself.</P>

TheEnigma
03-12-2012, 07:52 PM
The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 10:15 AM
The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.

Same here man, I've been upset with how little he's been used. I felt and feel like he's going to die very soon, but I hope not. I hope he gets integrated into this story more

bLuereverie
03-13-2012, 01:35 PM

You mean Glen can't hit that?

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 01:45 PM

Isn't Glen hittin maggie?

TheEnigma
03-13-2012, 02:01 PM

Isn't Glen hittin maggie?Glen hittin both Maggie and Michonne?

WHAT A TWIST!

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 02:27 PM

WHAT A TWIST!

Or just straight up orgy between all 4 of them

Bohemian
03-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I like this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmyQDH_PSC4

BurnerNYG
03-15-2012, 01:26 AM

WHAT A TWIST!Lol

VegasGmen
03-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Marathon on until the finale tonight! As Bart Scott would say "Can't Wait!"

Giantz4Life
03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.

MikeIsaGiant
03-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good

Bohemian
03-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good

I really thought that they are stretching the whole group dynamic a bit too far into the irrational, but it is still good. Michonne made a great entrance, and look forward to seeing how they will develop her character.

TheEnigma
03-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.

gmen46
03-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.

I don't know. I was thinking the same thing about Rick. Even his wife is turning into the annoying, two-timing wife of Walt...:)

Bohemian
03-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?

DragonSoul
03-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Rick needs to kill most of them. First they want him in charge (but want him tougher), then they don't want him (when he is tougher & making the right calls) GTFOH

I would have said the same thing. Either get going or STFU! :D

gmen46
03-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?

Accessories?

MikeIsaGiant
03-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

But I even find that silly....

RagTime Blue
03-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
[B]

MikeIsaGiant
03-19-2012, 11:22 AM

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
[B]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL

BurnerNYG
03-19-2012, 11:30 AM

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
[B]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.

BurnerNYG
03-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.I agree wholeheartedly.

nycsportzfan
03-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
[B]
Nah, its her Boyfriend and Her Boyfriends Best Friend... It was the sickest entrance ever to a show!!! Just like the comics, she showed up the same exact way!! Then they showed the prison as well, where the best part of the whole series, from what i understand, takes place...

nycsportzfan
03-19-2012, 02:25 PM
I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm. At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead. So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences. ya, i realize there is gonna be changes as theres all ready been a ton(i knew about the shane getting shot by karl thing), but going to the prison is something that was the highlight of a great Comic series according to most fans of the comic series.. There simply not gonna cut out what such a huge pct of the fanbase finds to be the best part of the increidble series.. Just like they coulden't cut out going to Herschels farm, they won't be able to cut out the prison.. Also, Michonne, whos a huge Fan fave, is gonna be introduced at some point, and they considered doing it right outta the gates in EP 1 of SEASON 1, but decided to do it later on, which will probably be last episode of this season or beggining of next.. </P>

I have a feeling they'll leave the farm the last episode of this season and end up at teh prison begging of next season..</P> I was right one! Sweet!!!lol

bklyn1028
03-19-2012, 02:43 PM

My fave show!!
[B]

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.

Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol
I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle.

Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband.

And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end.

Great show!

nycsportzfan
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</P>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </P>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>

TheEnigma
03-19-2012, 03:36 PM
David Morrissey as the Governor (http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php/)

Sweeeeeetttt

MikeIsaGiant
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Sweet! Going to be awesome

gfanblue
03-19-2012, 04:20 PM
I was thinking about the group realizing that the virus is dormant in the living and how they all knew it to be true after Daryl said Randalls neck was broken but he was a walker when they finished him off. What got me thinking was last season a guy was found hanging in a tree with his legs chewed to the bone when they were looking for Sophia. He obviously died from the neck hanging and then reanimated to get his legs chewed off. But that means they eat their own. I can't see how he hung himself, didn't die, got his legs eaten THEN turned zombie.Maybe he survived the hanging. If the prior is true then they didn't do the math about the virus and saw it to be the case with that guy.

nycsportzfan
03-19-2012, 04:34 PM
David Morrissey as the Governor (http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php/) Sweeeeeetttt Very Good Choice! Can't believe were gonna be at the Prison next season! Its gonna be nuts! Can't wait to see more of Michonne! I wonder if there gonna introduce Tyreese, who ends up being Michonnes love interest, or if T-Dawg will be the love interest...

Kase-1
03-19-2012, 06:55 PM

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

Daryl is still the best character on the show

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL. She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems

BurnerNYG
03-20-2012, 03:29 AM

My fave show!!
[B]

Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol
I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle.

Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband.

And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end.

Great show!I read so many spoilers that I can sit here and tell you exactly what's gonna happen to Lori but guess what?... I'm not. You're gonna have to scan thru the comics yourself lol.

I'm with you though because I don't like her either... it's like she enjoyed playing mind games & manipulating Rick and Shane against each other. I mean who side was she on? I didn't even like how she was acting when it came to Rick's decision of what do with Randall.

As far as when Rick told her what he did, maybe she was hurt because she felt like by her apologizing to Shane, it triggered the whole situation. Who knows, who cares... she shouldn't have slept with her supposedably dead husband's best friend anyway.

Now as far as Rick being Shane possessed... I think he just had enough of all those damn turncoat *** crybabies and all the death around him. Surely enough to make any man snap but I doubt if he goes completely off the deep end like Shane did.

This is an incredible show and it's unfortunate that we gotta wait all the way til October to continue on.

BurnerNYG
03-20-2012, 03:32 AM

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah,* I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down...* I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and* then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

*The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude...* We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve,* living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option...** I also loved how* Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol..* Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better?** I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL.* She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
+1 I'm on #TEAMDARYL too.

bandwgn86
03-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Great season ender

They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo

Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated.

I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison.

nycsportzfan
03-20-2012, 09:07 AM

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</P>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </P>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL. She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
Ya, i can't stand her either.. Whos she to get upset at Rick for anything, when the freaking Baby shes carrying may not even be RIcks to begin with? And how about the fact it took her how long to even tell rick aboutscrewing shane to beging with ? And would she of told him if she didn't get pregnent? Shes a total tool!

nycsportzfan
03-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Great season ender They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated. I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison. The bad group lead by the Governor is held up in a little town called Woodbury.. They aren't at the prison, i don't think, but eventually there is a massive Prison Assault where many fatalities happen, and tons of Ricks crew dies and the Govenors for that matter.. The prison is seen as pretty much the best part of the entire Series, which is all pretty darn good, from what i've read online and heard from others... I do believe there is a few straglers at the prison, but not the main antagonists of woodbury lead by the Governor... This Show could littearly go for about 10seasons if it wanted to.. I hope it at least goes a good 8 or 9...

Bing Crosby
03-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Great season ender They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated. I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison. The bad group lead by the Governor is held up in a little town called Woodbury.. They aren't at the prison, i don't think, but eventually there is a massive Prison Assault where many fatalities happen, and tons of Ricks crew dies and the Govenors for that matter.. The prison is seen as pretty much the best part of the entire Series, which is all pretty darn good, from what i've read online and heard from others... I do believe there is a few straglers at the prison, but not the main antagonists of woodbury lead by the Governor... This Show could littearly go for about 10seasons if it wanted to.. I hope it at least goes a good 8 or 9...

Woodbury is a few miles away from the prison. Something like 15 miles if I remember right. It's been awhile since I've read the comic. Also remember that "the governor" character isn't from Woodbury that's just where he ends up settling. I won't say anymore because I don't want to give away to much.

Also remember though that the TV show has some changes from the comics, so honestly all of this may not matter as far as back story.

NYGJayPro81
03-20-2012, 10:06 AM

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah,* I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down...* I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and* then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

*The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude...* We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve,* living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option...** I also loved how* Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol..* Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better?** I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL.* She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems

Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.

Giantz4Life
03-20-2012, 12:59 PM
LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.

MikeIsaGiant
03-20-2012, 01:27 PM
LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.

Yeah I'm never coming into this thread again.

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me

TheEnigma
03-20-2012, 03:03 PM
The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series.

For all we know, things could be reversed.

bklyn1028
03-20-2012, 03:32 PM

My fave show!!
[B]

Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.

I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now.
Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.

nycsportzfan
03-20-2012, 06:36 PM
The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series. For all we know, things could be reversed. Exactly! I mean, the shows all ready benn diffrent, so its not like u know whats gonna happen, regardless of what u know about the comics... I guessed that they would leave the farm at Season Finale.. I didn't know..lol Get over it people, and don't come to the thread, if u don't want to know about the Walking Dead, hence the thread title...lol

nycsportzfan
03-20-2012, 06:38 PM

My fave show!!
[B]

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3. I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now. Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie. Laurie and Carol are 2 straight bizznitches...lol I like Daryl and Rick the best, and Glenn's a solid 3rd.. I do like T-Dawg, albeit, hes not been to much of a main charechter yet...

Kase-1
03-20-2012, 09:59 PM

My fave show!!
[B]
Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOLFrom my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3. Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show! Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now.
Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.Oh yea how did I forget about Glenn, he turned out to be pretty badass too

VegasGmen
03-20-2012, 10:24 PM

My fave show!!
[B]

Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3. I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now. Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie. Laurie and Carol are 2 straight bizznitches...lol I like Daryl and Rick the best, and Glenn's a solid 3rd.. I do like T-Dawg, albeit, hes not been to much of a main charechter yet...
Just wait, Michonne will be in your best liked category after next season.

BurnerNYG
03-21-2012, 04:05 AM

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me"I'm never coming into this thread again". LMAO @ you. What did you think we were gonna talk about in this thread? Like they said, the comic and the tv series are somewhat different so everybody can equally enjoy the show.

According to the comics, Shane should've been died. Rick buried him in a casket, later in the story he found out that everybody was infected so he went back to the dig site, dug Shane up, saw that he turned into a walker so he shot him to put him at peace.

Relax, we're not trying to ruin it for ya. All we really know are the locations and the main characters. Dale was supposed to make it off the farm. Did that happen?

BurnerNYG
03-21-2012, 04:07 AM
The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series.

For all we know, things could be reversed.What he said.

Giantz4Life
03-21-2012, 04:20 PM

For all we know, things could be reversed.

I wasn't talking about the TV show in relation to the comics. I was speaking strictly of the comics that there should be spoiler warning....it's just common courtesy to do like they do on IMDB.

MikeIsaGiant
03-23-2012, 01:46 PM

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me"I'm never coming into this thread again". LMAO @ you. What did you think we were gonna talk about in this thread? Like they said, the comic and the tv series are somewhat different so everybody can equally enjoy the show.

According to the comics, Shane should've been died. Rick buried him in a casket, later in the story he found out that everybody was infected so he went back to the dig site, dug Shane up, saw that he turned into a walker so he shot him to put him at peace.

Relax, we're not trying to ruin it for ya. All we really know are the locations and the main characters. Dale was supposed to make it off the farm. Did that happen?

No, but Michonne was mentioned earlier than the episode. There were more spoilers before the episode

bLuereverie
03-24-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't recall anyone announcing Michonne arriving at the end of the episode. I was just expecting her to show up in season 3.

Zombie Sophia kinda shocked us all.

Itlan
03-24-2012, 01:39 PM
This show is terrible lol. The comic wipes the floor with it.

TheEnigma
03-24-2012, 02:22 PM
This show is terrible lol. The comic wipes the floor with it.That's usually the case with lots of book and movies. The former is usually better because there's more creative freedom and you aren't targeting as many demographics. When they try to make a movie out of it, they'll change things up to get more people to watch at the sacrifice of the story's true plot.

Jurassic Park would be a good example.

VegasGmen
03-25-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm having serious Walking Dead withdrawls knowing the season ended. Guess I should start reading the comics

Bohemian
03-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Do we know when the next season premiers?

VegasGmen
03-26-2012, 12:01 PM

Sometime in Oct. The best is yet to come with Michonne and the prison.

Bohemian
03-26-2012, 12:16 PM

Sometime in Oct. The best is yet to come with Michonne and the prison.

I am a complete rookie when it comes to the comic book, and even the genre, so this past season has been quite a ride. I am still debating whether I want to spend the time going back to the first two seasons.

Giantz4Life
03-26-2012, 12:47 PM
I am going through some serious Walking Dead withdrawal after the first week of no shows.....

Thank the lord Game of Thrones starts on Sunday.

Bing Crosby
03-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Zombie Sophia kinda shocked us all.

Umm... I think the term is spoiler alert! So you know stop reading if you don't like spoilers lol.

Yeah that surprised me, because in the comics Sophia is one of the few people still alive from the original "core" group of Atlanta survivors. I personally thought that Sophia would be gone until season 3 and show up in Woodbury or something. That way it would hide what the Governor really is, if they Atlanta survivors think they actually saved her. IDK sounded good in my mind at the time before she came out as a zombie lol.

VegasGmen
04-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Currently reading Walking Dead, The Rise of the Governor. Great book to get a backround on how the Governor became the demented tyrant he is. Very quick read and it is quenching mythirst for more zombie ****! Next will be the comics.

Roosevelt
05-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Of course you all know who Rick Grimes' father-in-law is don't you?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2011/8/10/1312995218284/Jethro-Tull-performing-in-007.jpg

BurnerNYG
06-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Bump so we don't lose it.

MikeIsaGiant
06-25-2012, 09:03 AM
The new governor looks pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season.

Honestly been watching so many shows and Walking Dead has to be my favorite, if not my top 3 favorite shows that I watched... and I watch plenty.

It could be better and I think next season will do justice

BurnerNYG
06-27-2012, 03:37 AM
The new governor looks pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season.

Honestly been watching so many shows and Walking Dead has to be my favorite, if not my top 3 favorite shows that I watched... and I watch plenty.

It could be better and I think next season will do justiceI hope so.

VegasGmen
07-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm pumped up for the marathon this weekend! Need alot of season 3 previews and clips. The new pics on the AMC site are very cool. (hunting outside prison)</P>

MikeIsaGiant
07-06-2012, 07:03 PM
For some reason, i can't rewatch the episodes.

VegasGmen
07-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Season 3 trailer.....friggin awesome including a 3 headed chop by Michonne!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>

BurnerNYG
07-16-2012, 09:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it.

nycsportzfan
07-16-2012, 12:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it. THe governor is no freaking joke.. All i will say, is if u guys thought anyone at any time could get knocked off in this show before, then prepare for ur socks to be knocked off..

nycsportzfan
07-16-2012, 01:05 PM
"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P>

VegasGmen
07-16-2012, 04:01 PM
"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol* Love it!</P>
Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog?

nycsportzfan
07-16-2012, 06:09 PM
"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P> Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog? Who knows? Did u see whats on his hand? That crap is crazy! seaons 3= Merle, Governor, Prison, Michonne, plus the usuals.. Awesome!!!

NYGFaninILL
07-16-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm still waiting for the Guy and his son from the 1st season to come back.

MikeIsaGiant
07-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm still waiting for the Guy and his son from the 1st season to come back.

Yeah, me too, where are those ****s

BurnerNYG
08-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Bump........

BurnerNYG
09-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Bump. Can't lose this, it's almost October.

BurnerNYG
10-05-2012, 05:01 AM
One more week and the zombie slaying continues. Can't wait to see what's in store this upcoming season. That prison looks like it's gonna keep us all entertained.

Moke
10-05-2012, 06:53 AM
It starts next week? Holy snaps.... I have so many shows to watch... Can't wait for this again!

BurnerNYG
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
It starts next week? Holy snaps.... I have so many shows to watch... Can't wait for this again!Yup October 14th. Not exactly 1 week but close enough. My wife had me watching some show called Scandal last weekend... it was somewhat entertaining.

Giantz4Life
10-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Counting down the days. What could be better than zombies and football?

BurnerNYG
10-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Counting down the days. What could be better than zombies and football?Zombies, football, baseball playoffs and basketball. I love October!!!

Moke
10-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I hate baseball but I do love October for the other reasons! Yay!

BurnerNYG
10-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I hate baseball but I do love October for the other reasons! Yay!I'm not big on baseball either but it's fun for those who are.

Moke
10-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.

BurnerNYG
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?

Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?

BurnerNYG
10-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?Yeah I know, I just hope those inmates are thinking the same instead of carrying that "If I ruled the world" attitude all these survivors seem to have. They're gonna need all the help they can get if they wanna take that prison... poor Herschel can't help much anymore.

Moke
10-15-2012, 09:58 AM
The beginning was so bad-***. Really loved that silent introduction that they had going on there. Loved the whole shooting.

Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.

I think the preview of last year showed that they can't trust the inmates IMO, only because I remember Rick saying they fought for that area and all that j***.

Moke
10-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Hershel will be bad-*** if he has a peg-leg and he goes around shooting zombies with a shot-gun. I can see it now.

BurnerNYG
10-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.

Moke
10-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.

Yeah, I felt the same way with Season 2.

What I think will happen is that Rick will try his best to keep Hershel alive especially since Lori is pregnant. After that, Hershel MIGHT be useless, but I'm hoping he's around.

Then again, this is a zombie show. They should be killing people off. I just didn't think Hershel would go out that quickly. Thought it would be more of a nicer way of going out.

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.

The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lol

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 12:51 PM

Yeah it seems like Herschel is going to go soon. Maybe not the next episode, but the next one or two. I agree with Season 2 being lotsa talk and arguing and not a lot of action since they were on an isolated farm, but the ending was epic. I think they were really focusing on developing the relationships between the characters, and showing the downward spiral of Shane.

I have a feeling this season could potentially be better than 2.

That chick Michonne is awesome, and I cannot wait for her storyline to develop more.

Moke
10-15-2012, 01:06 PM
The armored zombies were my favorite part of the show haha. Looks like a zombie video game. That whole part with the silencers were awesome.

TheEnigma
10-15-2012, 01:20 PM
I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.

Moke
10-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.

Sure seemed like it. She was pretty cute actually. I can see Carl and that girl together in the future if they have to reproduce. That is, if they can find a cure or something.

I want more Michonne.

Giantz4Life
10-15-2012, 03:22 PM
If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EFwMkyHhVQQ/T4dosDNDNVI/AAAAAAAAAKE/SYXVH4eGBPo/s1600/paul_chen_naginata_m.jpg

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/IMG_1132crop.JPG/220px-IMG_1132crop.JPG

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpg

thegiantsrule10
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM
This show rules.

BurnerNYG
10-16-2012, 03:30 AM
The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lolYeah they definitely stepped up the ante. That prison was like a circus of zombies. How bout when they were stabbing the zombies through the gate and that one zombie turned around to go after Rick instead. Are they starting to think? Do they become advanced in the comics?

BurnerNYG
10-16-2012, 03:35 AM
If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EFwMkyHhVQQ/T4dosDNDNVI/AAAAAAAAAKE/SYXVH4eGBPo/s1600/paul_chen_naginata_m.jpg

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/IMG_1132crop.JPG/220px-IMG_1132crop.JPG

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpgYeah I prefer the long Japanese knife. Those zombies travel by sound and letting off a machine gun might summon a herd... plus you better be a marksman because if they get close it's curtains.

BurnerNYG
10-16-2012, 03:38 AM
This show rules.I love it... I haven't been this entertained in a TV show in a minute. They always do a good job making you anticipate the next episode too. Football and Walking Dead... Sunday is back!!!

BurnerNYG
10-16-2012, 03:41 AM
I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.I read a spoiler about Carl in the comics, him and a few other characters... if they stick to it, man oh man!! I'm not gonna give it away but man oh man.

Giantz4Life
10-16-2012, 02:03 PM
I read a spoiler about Carl in the comics, him and a few other characters... if they stick to it, man oh man!! I'm not gonna give it away but man oh man.

Have you read any of the comics? I heard they were awesome.

BurnerNYG
10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Have you read any of the comics? I heard they were awesome.Just a few tidbits but not in their entirety.

Giantz4Life
10-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Just a few tidbits but not in their entirety.

Haha I'm so tempted to read the plot lines from the comics to see how it plays out, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

BurnerNYG
10-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Don't do it man. Better to be surprised... besides, they're not following the comics page by page anyway. A few minor tweaks here and there.

TheEnigma
10-18-2012, 04:17 AM
Don't do it man. Better to be surprised... besides, they're not following the comics page by page anyway. A few minor tweaks here and there.

Yup. I'm glad they decided to go another route so that essentially you could get two separate stories and not to mention, the entire "enchilada" can't be spoiled to us.

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Yup. I'm glad they decided to go another route so that essentially you could get two separate stories and not to mention, the entire "enchilada" can't be spoiled to us.How about those webisodes, you ever watch em?

Moke
10-19-2012, 09:24 AM
**** the comic books. Don't need to get spoiled yet, even if its a little different.

Giantz4Life
10-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Man this show is incredible. This episode was perfectly mixed with action/drama and character development.

I'm already going through withdrawal....

So who do you guys think was watching Carol from the woods?

Moke
10-22-2012, 09:13 AM
No idea, probably a character we've already seen from a preview IMO.

I really think it's Daryls brother.

BurnerNYG
10-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Carl was acting a little strange... maybe it was him.

Moke
10-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Carl was acting a little strange... maybe it was him.

Lol, why would he creep like that though?

Giantz4Life
10-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Lol, why would he creep like that though?

Yeah I don't think it was Carl simply because whoever was watching was in the woods outside of the prison fences. I doubt Carl would be out there.

Darryl's brother is definitely a possibility.Or some new character we have not yet met.

BurnerNYG
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Yeah I know, I know... it can't be Carl but the show probably wants you to think it's him by how him and Lori were arguing and how he always crept off in season 2. I know Daryl's brother finds Michonne and Adrienne (that's her name right?) so I'm not sure if that's him outside the fence. I know somebody's gonna be letting walkers in the gate so apparently, that's the perpetrator. I'm puzzled too. Was that before or after Rick locked that kid in the yard and told him he better run?

Moke
11-04-2012, 11:04 PM
OMG, BEST EPISODE EVER!

GiantWarfare
11-05-2012, 01:09 AM
rough episode. Gonna miss T-Dog...

krankeybluechick
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Yes, liked T-Dog, couldn't stand Lori but that was difficult to see!!! Andria is an idiot!!!

Giantz4Life
11-12-2012, 12:18 PM
rough episode. Gonna miss T-Dog...

T-Dog was awesome. He went out like a bad *** too.

However, I personally would tell someone to put a bullet in my head instead of being eaten alive by Walkers.

Eliscruzzz
12-02-2012, 11:59 PM
about to watch the mid-season finale tonight CAN'T WAIT!!!!

TheEnigma
12-07-2012, 11:56 PM
The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.

Eliscruzzz
12-08-2012, 01:43 AM
The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.God I hate that ***** too. She pulled a gun out on Michon??? What a dumb hoe bag. Michon took care of her for months and saved her life twice. Ungrateful *****. I really hope see gets eaten alive by zombies I can't take anymore of her crap. She also shot my favorite character Daryl. I thought he was dead I was like oh **** he's dead this show is going to suck now. The comic book is sick too. You comics Enigma right?? You should check out some of my work I'm doing..