PDA

View Full Version : 49ers Message Board: ELI KNOCKED OUT BY 2ND QUARTER

bklyn1028
01-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Yep, that is what they are saying over there. We can't run on them, and it don't matter. Bradshaw will be knocked out of the game by the 1st quarter, and Eli the second.
Wow!!!

Quotes:
does it matter? no RBs can run on us anyways, im not worried about their running game. like i said we already beat this team, we will beat them again. PMPM+QuoteQuote+Jan 18, 2012 at 11:53:21#1923susweel
Veteran

Originally posted by Byisgod:
Bradshaw was held out of practice today too.
He gonna get knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter anyways.
Their Offense is the best in the league. Their defense is crap. I think we can beat the Saints if we get 5 turnovers like you did. Yes, your defense is good, and much respect to that, but Eli seemed to move the ball all right against it without nicks or Manningham being 100%.
Eli will be knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter, BOOK IT

Fellas, I'm over there defending us....where's Bud when I need him.

NYGFaninILL
01-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Hahahaha sure....

Weygand
01-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Yep, that is what they are saying over there. We can't run on them, and it don't matter. Bradshaw will be knocked out of the game by the 1st quarter, and Eli the second.
Wow!!!

Quotes:
does it matter? no RBs can run on us anyways, im not worried about their running game. like i said we already beat this team, we will beat them again. PMPM+QuoteQuote+Jan 18, 2012 at 11:53:21#1923susweel
Veteran

Their Offense is the best in the league. Their defense is crap. I think we can beat the Saints if we get 5 turnovers like you did. Yes, your defense is good, and much respect to that, but Eli seemed to move the ball all right against it without nicks or Manningham being 100%.

Who cares what their fans think? I mean honestly, what do you expect them to say?

The 9ers got all they could handle from the Giants last time and only their dumber fans think this is going to be any different.

TrueBlue07
01-18-2012, 04:13 PM
my honest reaction?...YAWN. Who cares? Let them run their mouths. We'll see what happens on Sunday.

Wouldn't get too worked up over it.

ErnieReese
01-18-2012, 04:14 PM
People who won't other people to get hurt aren't exactly worth getting into an argument with. Why would you want anyone getting hurt? It's a competitive sport, but you always want everyone to be healthy, especially so there aren't any excuses. Sounds like people who are crossing the line here. Pretty pathetic.

gumby742
01-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Geez. At least give the 49ers and their fans their due. They have every right to be ****y right now.

We were saying the same crap in 2008.

Weygand
01-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Geez. At least give the 49ers and their fans their due. They have every right to be ****y right now.

No we weren't; we were like "WTF, Burress?"

gumby742
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM

No we weren't; we were like "WTF, Burress?"

hahah. winner.

G-Man67
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
translation ... our only way to win is to knock out a QB that has never really been knocked out

Rudyy
01-18-2012, 04:43 PM
I've noticed when we face other teams, their fans say "ELI WILL THROW 4 INTERCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH or HE WILL GET SACKED 8+ TIMES BLAH" and then they get torched..

I am not surprised by this one bit.

Cindy in INdy
01-18-2012, 05:14 PM
so where's all the 49 er photoshop stuff?
does Bansaw even get on here anymore? I dunno?

MattMeyerBud
01-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

did they say:

ELI IS GOING TO GET MONTANA'D?

if they did, they would be alot cooler

MattMeyerBud
01-18-2012, 05:19 PM
translation ... our only way to win is to knock out a QB that has never really been knocked out

+1

Gianthunter
01-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Sooooooooo It's just like the Giants MB.[*-)][8-)]

jjj45
01-18-2012, 05:31 PM
I've noticed when we face other teams, their fans say "ELI WILL THROW 4 INTERCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH or HE WILL GET SACKED 8+ TIMES BLAH" and then they get torched..

I am not surprised by this one bit.It goes to show you how stupid fans are in the NFL. Its sad actually. Eli will for ever be labeled an "interception machine" cause he threw a bunch of picks one year.

The lack of respect Manning gets is insulting. Either people are petty, jealous, or stupid. Mostly all three combined.

MA49fan
01-18-2012, 05:44 PM

I am not surprised by this one bit.It goes to show you how stupid fans are in the NFL. Its sad actually. Eli will for ever be labeled an "interception machine" cause he threw a bunch of picks one year.

The lack of respect Manning gets is insulting. Either people are petty, jealous, or stupid. Mostly all three combined.

Niner fan here,
Please tell me that came out of the 49ers.com message board, those guys are fools. I guess they are not letting new registrations happen too which is BS, You shouldn't talk smack if you can't take it back. The niners have not been know to knock QB's out of the game and I don't see that happening this weekend. Now Bradshaw is a different story. Niners have knocked a ridiculous amount of RB's out of the game with big, legal hits. Pierre was not the first RB to get F'd up by the niners D.

jomo
01-18-2012, 05:56 PM
I've noticed when we face other teams, their fans say "ELI WILL THROW 4 INTERCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH or HE WILL GET SACKED 8+ TIMES BLAH" and then they get torched.. I am not surprised by this one bit.It goes to show you how stupid fans are in the NFL. Its sad actually. Eli will for ever be labeled an "interception machine" cause he threw a bunch of picks one year.

Niner fan here,
Please tell me that came out of the 49ers.com message board, those guys are fools. I guess they are not letting new registrations happen too which is BS, You shouldn't talk smack if you can't take it back. The niners have not been know to knock QB's out of the game and I don't see that happening this weekend. Now Bradshaw is a different story. Niners have knocked a ridiculous amount of RB's out of the game with big, legal hits. Pierre was not the first RB to get F'd up by the niners D.
Not commenting on you being here but I never thought that going on another team's message board was a way to meet cool people or have some fun. .......but that's just me.

BillTheGreek
01-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Ugly side of 49ers' big game

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/01/17/EDCB1MQ3TB.DTL

MA49fan
01-18-2012, 06:09 PM
I've noticed when we face other teams, their fans say "ELI WILL THROW 4 INTERCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH or HE WILL GET SACKED 8+ TIMES BLAH" and then they get torched.. I am not surprised by this one bit.It goes to show you how stupid fans are in the NFL. Its sad actually. Eli will for ever be labeled an "interception machine" cause he threw a bunch of picks one year.

Niner fan here,
Not commenting on you being here but I never thought that going on another team's message board was a way to meet cool people or have some fun. .......but that's just me.

I honestly get a big laugh out of some of the homerism opposing fans have. Hearing all the "giants will win by 21+" stuff is pretty funny. Saints fans may have been even worse as they as a collective thought Brees was unstoppable with the 9 game winning streak and whatnot and now the tears are falling in NO.

jomo
01-18-2012, 06:12 PM

Niner fan here,

I honestly get a big laugh out of some of the homerism opposing fans have. Hearing all the "giants will win by 21+" stuff is pretty funny. Saints fans may have been even worse as they as a collective thought Brees was unstoppable with the 9 game winning streak and whatnot and now the tears are falling in NO.
I have definitely visited other sites for amusement. Go to the Eagles site after a loss for some belly laughs.Registering at those sites for the purpose of "mixing it up" with random peopleis whatdoesn't appeal to me. I always have this thought that I could betalking smack with a 13 year old halfway through a case of beer. lol

tripleaamin9
01-18-2012, 06:34 PM
I went and checked on their boards and they are so disrespectful oh my god I mean they are just comparing Alex Smith to Troy Aikman wow

chuckedafter5yards
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Who is their backup QB? It was Carr last year. It's been awhile since the Gmen notched their collective belts. [li]

DragonSoul
01-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

Fellas, I'm over there defending us....where's Bud when I need him.Karma!!!

bklyn1028
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM

Niner fan here,
Please tell me that came out of the 49ers.com message board, those guys are fools.* I guess they are not letting new registrations happen too which is BS, You shouldn't talk smack if you can't take it back.* The niners have not been know to knock QB's out of the game and I don't see that happening this weekend.* Now Bradshaw is a different story.* Niners have knocked a ridiculous amount of RB's out of the game with big, legal hits.* Pierre was not the first RB to get F'd up by the niners D.*

49erswebzone.com. It's actually comical at times they way they talk. There are a few over there with some sense and know they might just lose this one. Most, however, feel that the Giants have no place on their turf. Amazing actually. They are more confident than the folks in the packers forum last week.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

I tend to ignore 90% of the things susweel posts on the forums, Most of it is unnecessary garbage...

Which this is an example of.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:28 PM

Niner fan here,
Please tell me that came out of the 49ers.com message board, those guys are fools.* I guess they are not letting new registrations happen too which is BS, You shouldn't talk smack if you can't take it back.* The niners have not been know to knock QB's out of the game and I don't see that happening this weekend.* Now Bradshaw is a different story.* Niners have knocked a ridiculous amount of RB's out of the game with big, legal hits.* Pierre was not the first RB to get F'd up by the niners D.*

49erswebzone.com. It's actually comical at times they way they talk. There are a few over there with some sense and know they might just lose this one. Most, however, feel that the Giants have no place on their turf. Amazing actually. They are more confident than the folks in the packers forum last week.

Except for me, I don't think we've disagreed on anything we've talked about.

bklyn1028
01-18-2012, 07:30 PM

Niner fan here,

Not you Jay, you're cool, and there are a lot over there also, but man...talk about some being over zealous.

Axels15
01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

did they say:

ELI IS GOING TO GET MONTANA'D?

if they did, they would be alot cooler

LOL TWICE!

bklyn1028
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
I for one think this game is a coin flip. Both defenses are brutal. But, the offensive side I believe falls in favor of Eli and company, if only for experience, and wherewithal. I don't know how tough Smith is, I haven't seen him perform that often, but I do know how tough Eli is, contrary to what most 49ers believe. That kid won't quit. He reminds me of the first Rocky movie, when Apollo Creed kept knocking him down, and shook his head everytime Stallone got up. That is Eli, the kid's got moxie. And I for one, think he is every bit as good as any NFL qb playing today, bar none.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM

Niner fan here,

Not you Jay, you're cool, and there are a lot over there also, but man...talk about some being over zealous.

A lot of them just jumped on the wagon this year.

bklyn1028
01-18-2012, 07:38 PM

Niner fan here,

I guess you can't blame them. Something to root for.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
I for one think this game is a coin flip. Both defenses are brutal. But, the offensive side I believe falls in favor of Eli and company, if only for experience, and wherewithal. I don't know how tough Smith is, I haven't seen him perform that often, but I do know how tough Eli is, contrary to what most 49ers believe. That kid won't quit. He reminds me of the first Rocky movie, when Apollo Creed kept knocking him down, and shook his head everytime Stallone got up. That is Eli, the kid's got moxie. And I for one, think he is every bit as good as any NFL qb playing today, bar none.

If we are talking Physically, Smith has taken 44 sacks this year. I believe he took more last year.

Despite the 44 sacks this year Smith was injured once, but didn't miss time due to the injury. Game lost vs the Cowboys, Smith suffered a concussion after halftime.

Last year, had a shoulder injury after a nasty hit, only missed 1 game.

Mentally, Smith has led 6 game winning drives this season.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:56 PM

Niner fan here,

I guess you can't blame them. Something to root for.
Bandwagons frustrate me -___-

Voldamort
01-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't sing it,just bring it 49ers!!!28-17 Giants!!!

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Don't sing it,just bring it 49ers!!!28-17 Giants!!!

I prefer to not think back to the Sing'letary' Era..

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

How the hell did you get on their board? Does it have anything to do with the "What was your favorite 49er moment?" I answered honestly and said it was when Leonard Marshall knocked Joe Montana out. Maybe the question is the test to getting on.

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Who cares anyway? We feel confident about our chances too. They actually have been knocking out RBs this year like we were knocking out QBs last year.

Roosevelt
01-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

Is this your reality?

Wake the **** up.

Talk about an embarrassment.

BillTheGreek
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
The only thing the 49ers are going to knock out, is them self's from the SuperBowl !!

Zaggs
01-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Well it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to do this on purpose.

Husky
01-19-2012, 11:36 AM
What they're doing is called, "Whistling Past The Graveyard."

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow!!!

Quotes:
Veteran

lol i'll be right over, thought they shut down registration?

Whats the website?