PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to San Francisco?

jdd9465
01-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I am heading out to see the Giants game by myself and was just looking for some fellow Giants fans to meet up with and tailgate since I dont think there will be that many.....

dannyfelt
01-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I think you're underestimating the amount of Blue in the bay area....and Cali in general...I live in Socal and I'll be heading up. Not sure of where we'll be TGing, I'm still trying to score a tic, but I'd guess there will be 8 or 9k of us floating around.

Weygand
01-18-2012, 04:24 PM
I am heading out to see the Giants game by myself and was just looking for some fellow Giants fans to meet up with and tailgate since I dont think there will be that many.....

There will be a few there for sure. That one guy with the license plates who goes to every Giant game will be there.

BobbyD
01-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Hell no, Niners fans are savages!

Weygand
01-18-2012, 04:25 PM
I think you're underestimating the amount of Blue in the bay area....and Cali in general...I live in Socal and I'll be heading up. Not sure of where we'll be TGing, I'm still trying to score a tic, but I'd guess there will be 8 or 9k of us floating around.

In 2006 there were a decent amount. It's whether or not they will get access to tickets that remains to be seen.

Delvin_24
01-18-2012, 06:03 PM
There are zero tix available on the "official" outlet, Ticketmaster. But plenty on Craigslist, eBay, and StubHub...whether someone wants to pay the asking price, that is the question.