PDA

View Full Version : NFL Giants Press Conference

Red Dog
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Next to FOX this is even a more worse channel. The press conferences are jokes in that you only here answers and never the questions. Would it be that expensive to have a hand-held mike for the reporters, or is no one working there that can think? And too many of their shows are just plain lame. Before I was retired I thought I missed alot not being able to watch the NFL channel, now, (fuh-getta-bout-it"

bLuereverie
01-18-2012, 06:45 PM
more worse?

Tell us how you really feel about the Spice Channel.

Firenugget
01-18-2012, 06:47 PM
lol I'm not sure whats going on. 2nd post in a few minutes about some network....You do know you can change the channel on your tv right?

Red Dog
01-18-2012, 06:52 PM
lol I'm not sure whats going on. 2nd post in a few minutes about some network....You do know you can change the channel on your tv right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes one can change to one of the several other channels broadcasting NFL info and games, really?

Red Dog
01-18-2012, 06:54 PM
"more worse?"

Why not, it's worser than worse to more worser

ibbill
01-18-2012, 06:59 PM
"more worse?"

Why not, it's worser than worse to more worser

Het Red Dog they are just breaking your chops. No biggie.

I think all us NYG fans are getting touchy and on edge. Long wait between games.

fansince69
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Next to FOX this is even a more worse channel. The press conferences are jokes in that you only here answers and never the questions. Would it be that expensive to have a hand-held mike for the reporters, or is no one working there that can think? And too many of their shows are just plain lame. Before I was retired I thought I missed alot not being able to watch the NFL channel, now, (fuh-getta-bout-it"

I have often wondered this myself...leave us to wonder based on context what he is answering