PDA

View Full Version : Alex Smith?

AllDayEli10
01-18-2012, 07:22 PM
What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?

Voldamort
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Smith running!!

Firenugget
Not a thing to be honest. imo our only real threat is their D and Gore.

JayDAche

Interesting topic, should be a good read later on tonight.
Most of the stuff I've seen is that Smith is a worthless P.O.S.

nofiner9er
01-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Alex smith is definetly the teams weakest link and i have cursed him for years even this one. But this year he has had me eating my words by the end of a couple games cause he doesnt fold like he once did. You can see his confidence this year more than any thats what happens when you have a good coach.

JMGGIANTS
01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Bingo, I an with FireNugget as to my concerns with Smith. Nothing really.

eastbayblue
Just don't let Vernon Davis run free, aside from that Crabtree does not scare me. Davis is the key, shut him down and we will win.

JayDAche
Alex smith is definetly the teams weakest link and i have cursed him for years even this one. But this year he has had me eating my words by the end of a couple games cause he doesnt fold like he once did. You can see his confidence this year more than any thats what happens when you have a good coach.

Disagree whole heartedly,
Our weak links are WR and OL.

Gmen2005
01-18-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm more scared that we won't be able to get pressure and he'll pick us apart.

JayDAche
01-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm more scared that we won't be able to get pressure and he'll pick us apart.

I'd be very ashamed of my D if they can't get pressure on Smith.

On the other side though, Alex is great when under pressure this year.

nofiner9er
01-18-2012, 07:41 PM
he still misses open recievers and makes bad throws. and holds on to the ball too long! He has improved 100 percent this year Im starting to change my mind on him. But I have watched his whole career, and am not one to make alexcuses even though there is alot of em .I still believe we need to bring in another qb to compete for the job next season.

scf424
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't think our corners are going to have problems with Crabtree/Ginn/Williams.

Boley/Rolle/KP should be fine covering Davis. If we stop Gore, and get them into 3rd and 7+, the defense will be fine.

XxBigWhitxX
01-18-2012, 07:48 PM
What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?Really it's just making sure we get him down when we get to him. it was frustrating watching Rogers scramble out of our grasp for a first down. I'm confident that he won't pick us apart.

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Based on what?

AllDayEli10
01-19-2012, 12:57 AM
I think its his mobilty, Sunday vs GB I hated that we got pressure and Rodgers got away for big 1st downs. Who's faster Smith or Rodgers;?

bubblesmcgee
01-19-2012, 01:11 AM
absolutely its his legs. Holding a team to 3rd and 11 and watching the qb scramble and pick up the first is so frustrating.

Heres to hoping the front 4 plays like they have been to make those third and longs into nightmares

King-Cali
01-19-2012, 01:14 AM
He's let 7 4th quarter comebacks this year, he's been resourceful.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 01:36 AM
What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?He doesn't throw the ball.

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 01:37 AM
He's let 7 4th quarter comebacks this year, he's been resourceful.Yes. Unlike Flacco, Smith actually has the ability to win the game for his team in the 2 minute drill. Though I think things will be much different this time if Boley stays in for the whole 60 minutes.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 01:45 AM
He's let 7 4th quarter comebacks this year, he's been resourceful.Yes. Unlike Flacco, Smith actually has the ability to win the game for his team in the 2 minute drill. Though I think things will be much different this time if Boley stays in for the whole 60 minutes.

You all talk highly about Boley as if he's like Willis. NYG LB's are weak IMO

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 01:51 AM

You all talk highly about Boley as if he's like Willis.* NYG LB's are weak IMO
We got an All Pro defensive line... we don't need All Pro linebackers. Our linebackers might not be of the caliber of Willis but they're definitely serviceable and hardworking. Our secondary is good but with the pressure that we've been able to get lately, they can be dominant.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 01:53 AM
What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?He doesn't throw the ball.

Alex has been throwing the ball very effectively as of lately.

Every time he is challenge to come out and throw on a team, he's stepped up and done it.

Just because he isn't throwing for 600 yards a game doesn't mean he doesn't throw the ball.

We don't throw the ball 70 times a game like the Saints, Packers, etc.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 01:55 AM

We got an All Pro defensive line... we don't need All Pro linebackers. Our linebackers might not be of the caliber of Willis but they're definitely serviceable and hardworking. Our secondary is good but with the pressure that we've been able to get lately, they can be dominant.

The difference between what you are saying, and what the other fella said...

You are talking about your line.
He is saying Boley is going to single handedly win you the game if he is in the whole game.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 01:57 AM

your d isnt built around LB's which a 3-4 D is. Having 2 all pro lb's in Willis and Bowman roaming from sideline to sideline is great to have. Giants fans talk as if Boley was the one to have lost it for them the first meeting vs the 49ers this year

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 01:58 AM

Every time he is challenge to come out and throw on a team, he's stepped up and done it.

Just because he isn't throwing for 600 yards a game doesn't mean he doesn't throw the ball.

We don't throw the ball 70 times a game like the Saints, Packers, etc.We're gonna treat Vernon Davis like a receiver and drop some coverage over the top. Crabtree is scared to catch the ball so until he proves that he's not as soft as tissue paper we're gonna leave him singled up.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 02:01 AM

We don't throw the ball 70 times a game like the Saints, Packers, etc.We're gonna treat Vernon Davis like a receiver and drop some coverage over the top. Crabtree is scared to catch the ball so until he proves that he's not as soft as tissue paper we're gonna leave him singled up.

Good thing is, it looks like Walker is going to be back this week, which can possibly help spread your coverage back out.

But I definitely don't blame yahs for single covering Crabs.... Some of those drops were just utter facepalms.

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 02:01 AM

He is saying Boley is going to single handedly win you the game if he is in the whole game.I didn't read what the other fella said... lol. I don't think Boley is gonna win the game by himself but I think our linebackers as a unit are playing better than the last time we squared off. We didn't have Blackburn and we were still trying to find our 3rd guy.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 02:04 AM

He is saying Boley is going to single handedly win you the game if he is in the whole game.I didn't read what the other fella said... lol. I don't think Boley is gonna win the game by himself but I think our linebackers as a unit are playing better than the last time we squared off. We didn't have Blackburn and we were still trying to find our 3rd guy.

That's the point, everything you are saying has some logic behind it.

The other fella is just saying straight out.
We lost because Boley wasn't playing.
If he was in for the full game it's a completely different outcome.

I'm sorry but with the exception of Peyton Manning, I've never seen one player being inactive cause a team a loss.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:05 AM

look at what some top tier Tes have done against us. Say the last 4 games, or more if you want.

In the past the TE was our Achilles heel, not anymore. Yet Davis is a beast if he shows up & the qb can get him the ball.

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 02:05 AM

He is saying Boley is going to single handedly win you the game if he is in the whole game.Where did I say Boley is going to "single handedly" win us the game? I'm actually giving Vernon Davis lots of credit here because without Boley, he's going to rape the middle of the field. Boley will at least keep him to a more manageable situation.

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 02:09 AM
I'll give Alex Smith a pass on the flaming..This kid has had six different OC's in the last seven years..It takes a couple years with the same system to get in sync..He wasn't the #1 overall pick in the draft for nothing.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:14 AM

Can you provide a link for that? That number seems exaggerated. Jamarcus Russell would be resourceful in the NFC West.

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 02:16 AM
I'd be concerned about his legs, but he doesn't have the reaction time of Rogers. After watching smith play, he isn't nearly as quick to decide whether or not to take off, and it costed him last time we played. I see us sacking alex smith at least 5 times, as he was the most sacked QB this season and we have Osi and an infinitely better tuck now.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 02:18 AM

Can you provide a link for that? That number seems exaggerated. Jamarcus Russell would be resourceful in the NFC West.

I'm not sure if the number is 6 or 7.
But it's one of them.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:19 AM

We don't throw the ball 70 times a game like the Saints, Packers, etc.Against what type of defense(s)?

You saw what i wrote in the other thread as well, won't repeat those points. Like 4 turnovers before half and only 17 total points. w/good field position.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:20 AM

your d isnt built around LB's which a 3-4 D is.* Having 2 all pro lb's in Willis and Bowman roaming from sideline to sideline is great to have.* Giants fans talk as if Boley was the one to have lost it for them the first meeting vs the 49ers this year

We blew that game more than the 69ers earned the win. The lost of Boley and the huge drops by us were pivotal. I am hardly impressed by the 9ers, and it should be a fairly easy game if we don't turn the ball over.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:21 AM
I'll give Alex Smith a pass on the flaming..This kid has had six different OC's in the last seven years..It takes a couple years with the same system to get in sync..He wasn't the #1 overall pick in the draft for nothing.ever heard of ryan leaf, akial smith ?

REDx85xGOLD

He is saying Boley is going to single handedly win you the game if he is in the whole game.Where did I say Boley is going to "single handedly" win us the game? I'm actually giving Vernon Davis lots of credit here because without Boley, he's going to rape the middle of the field. Boley will at least keep him to a more manageable situation.

What makes you think a LB like Boley can keep up with Davis? If he can out run a converted FS that was a cb and a ss with ease, than I'll be drooling to see Boley line up against Davis all day and get eaten alive.

REDx85xGOLD

What makes you think a LB like Boley can keep up with Davis? If he can out run a converted FS that was a cb and a ss with ease, than I'll be drooling to see Boley line up against Davis all day and get eaten alive.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 02:22 AM

He's great under pressure and doesn't throw 15+ ints every year like sheli!

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:22 AM

What makes you think a LB like Boley can keep up with Davis?* If he can out run a converted FS that was a cb and a ss with ease, than I'll be drooling to see Boley line up against Davis all day and get eaten alive.
Davis was contained till he went out of the game due to injury. Guess you easily forgot that bit of info.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 02:23 AM

your d isnt built around LB's which a 3-4 D is.* Having 2 all pro lb's in Willis and Bowman roaming from sideline to sideline is great to have.* Giants fans talk as if Boley was the one to have lost it for them the first meeting vs the 49ers this year

We blew that game more than the 69ers earned the win. The lost of Boley and the huge drops by us were pivotal. I am hardly impressed by the 9ers, and it should be a fairly easy game if we don't turn the ball over.

Glad you see this as such an easy game.

NWKEffectElement

I'm not sure if the number is 6 or 7.
But it's one of them.

Okay, so you can not prove that is true at all. Smith is no better than Jason Campbell and the success is due to the system.

REDx85xGOLD

your d isnt built around LB's which a 3-4 D is. Having 2 all pro lb's in Willis and Bowman roaming from sideline to sideline is great to have. Giants fans talk as if Boley was the one to have lost it for them the first meeting vs the 49ers this year

Easy win, you make me laugh. Bank on the Giants turning the ball over a few times. Niners arent #1 in turnover differential for nothing this year

BornLegend

Can you provide a link for that? That number seems exaggerated. Jamarcus Russell would be resourceful in the NFC West.Lol @ Jamarcus Russell. Not to change the subject but they gave that fool too much money and he decided he didn't wanna play football anymore... lol.

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 02:24 AM
I'll give Alex Smith a pass on the flaming..This kid has had six different OC's in the last seven years..It takes a couple years with the same system to get in sync..He wasn't the #1 overall pick in the draft for nothing.ever heard of ryan leaf, akial smith ?

C'mon man show some smarts on this..Ryan Leaf was a head case and Smith was on a Bengals team with 0 talent/coaches around him.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:25 AM

Can you blame me? The 69ers are one year wonders. Next year it will most ikely be back below .500 with a tougher schedule.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:27 AM

Easy win, you make me laugh.* Bank on the Giants turning the ball over a few times.* Niners arent #1 in turnover differential for nothing this year
GB was the top + in int and near top in TO differential & what happened when we met them?

REDx85xGOLD

Davis was contained till he went out of the game due to injury. Guess you easily forgot that bit of info.

Was this what you were talking about?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z143/JDMNINO/images-1-1.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z143/JDMNINO/images-2.jpg
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z143/JDMNINO/images-3.jpg

TheEnigma

What makes you think a LB like Boley can keep up with Davis?* If he can out run a converted FS that was a cb and a ss with ease, than I'll be drooling to see Boley line up against Davis all day and get eaten alive.
Antrel Rolle isn't exactly what you would call a cover safety. He's more like a poor man's Polamalu. Boley has pretty decent games against TE's and faces quite a few good ones in his own division. Witten, Fred Davis, Celek. I'm not saying Vernon Davis is going to have a bad game but I highly doubt he will have the same performance against us like he did with the Saints.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:28 AM

C'mon man show some smarts on this..Ryan Leaf was a head case and Smith was on a Bengals team with 0 talent/coaches around him.Show some smarts yourself. Or do I need to expand on my post so you can understand it better?

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 02:30 AM

Easy win, you make me laugh.* Bank on the Giants turning the ball over a few times.* Niners arent #1 in turnover differential for nothing this year
GB was the top + in int and near top in TO differential & what happened when we met them?

Green Bays defence was getting turnovers because their offence would have them up by 21 in a blink of an eye so teams were forced to pass the majority of the game..The D knows it so the potential for inteceptions goes way up.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:30 AM

LMFAO I do not see #59 there do you. That would be Boley incase you didn't realize it. Oh and #37 lmfao. Yea he has seen the field a lot. If that is your proof you have epically failed. Not even a nice try.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 02:31 AM

Antrel Rolle isn't exactly what you would call a cover safety. He's more like a poor man's Polamalu. Boley has pretty decent games against TE's and faces quite a few good ones in his own division. Witten, Fred Davis, Celek. I'm not saying Vernon Davis is going to have a bad game but I highly doubt he will have the same performance against us like he did with the Saints.

If the Giants are smart, they wont let Davis have the type of game he had last week and I dont expect him to repeat. Smart D's learn from failed teams.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 02:34 AM

LMFAO I do not see #59 there do you. That would be Boley incase you didn't realize it. Oh and #37 lmfao. Yea he has seen the field a lot. If that is your proof you have epically failed. Not even a nice try.

Didnt know Boley was such an All Pro and Pro Bowl LB that you made him out to be.

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 02:37 AM

If the Giants are smart, they wont let Davis have the type of game he had last week and I dont expect him to repeat.* Smart D's learn from failed teams.
First step will be to stop the run. This not only helps us in the TOP battle but forces Alex Smith to throw more often which plays into our hands with the best D-line in the league. Can we do it? I think we can but at the same time, you guys will get your shots and scores. I think it'll be a close game with either team winning by a TD or a FG.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:39 AM

We blew that game more than the 69ers earned the win. The lost of Boley and the huge drops by us were pivotal. I am hardly impressed by the 9ers, and it should be a fairly easy game if we don't turn the ball over.Prob be around 7-9 to 10-6 since ppl will have film on the new coaching staff, but again they play in the worst division or ay least one of the 2 worst divisions in the league. It is like 6 free wins a year. As what Philly did early in the 2000's, when the NFC east was hurting for about 4-5 years (hence all those playoff appearances)

Can you blame me? The 69ers are one year wonders. Next year it will most ikely be back below .500 with a tougher schedule.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 02:39 AM

Easy win, you make me laugh. Bank on the Giants turning the ball over a few times. Niners arent #1 in turnover differential for nothing this year

the men's gspot only made the playoffs because of an epic dallass collapse. That's how bad they were. Anyone in the playoffs would have beaten greenbay they played so bad. Don't expect to get lucky against this 49ers team. I expect 4 or 5 giants injuries.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:40 AM

Can you blame me? The 69ers are one year wonders. Next year it will most ikely be back below .500 with a tougher schedule.Prob be around 7-9 to 10-6 since ppl will have film on the new coaching staff, but again they play in the worst division or ay least one of the 2 worst divisions in the league. It is like 6 free wins a year. As what Philly did early in the 2000's, when the NFC east was hurting for about 4-5 years (hence all those playoff appearances)

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:42 AM

Didnt know Boley was such an All Pro and Pro Bowl LB that you made him out to be.
keep ignoring what is said, and then going in a different direction. I see this will not go far. But we saw the same thing from Atlanta and GB fans. And we saw the results.

Continue then.

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 02:43 AM

If the Giants are smart, they wont let Davis have the type of game he had last week and I dont expect him to repeat.* Smart D's learn from failed teams.
First step will be to stop the run. This not only helps us in the TOP battle but forces Alex Smith to throw more often which plays into our hands with the best D-line in the league. Can we do it? I think we can but at the same time, you guys will get your shots and scores. I think it'll be a close game with either team winning by a TD or a FG.I'm hoping we go in there and dominate these fools like we did the Falcons and Packers... two far better offenses.

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 02:45 AM
It's weird how Boley has 4 less tackles and one more sack than patrick willis all season. Seems like Willis isn't the LB he was last year. Keep living off his hype, 49ers fans.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:46 AM

the men's gspot only made the playoffs because of an epic dallass collapse.* That's how bad they were.* Anyone in the playoffs would have beaten greenbay they played so bad.* Don't expect to get lucky against this 49ers team.* I expect 4 or 5 giants injuries.

Only fitting that a San Fran fan would be talking about a male's gspot.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:47 AM
It's weird how Boley has 4 less tackles and one more sack than patrick willis all season. Seems like Willis isn't the LB he was last year. Keep living off his hype, 49ers fans.

Probably worried about the upcoming HGH testing so he had to change his habits.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 02:47 AM

First step will be to stop the run. This not only helps us in the TOP battle but forces Alex Smith to throw more often which plays into our hands with the best D-line in the league. Can we do it? I think we can but at the same time, you guys will get your shots and scores. I think it'll be a close game with either team winning by a TD or a FG.I'm hoping we go in there and dominate these fools like we did the Falcons and Packers... two far better offenses.Yea the defense allowed 14 pts vs Jets, 14 pts vs Cowboys, Atlanta = 0 points and GB a total of 6 points.

Now we have the scary SF offense that couldn't get more then 17 points after 4 turnovers before the half vs one of the worse defenses in the league... lmfao. Some are just so dumb it makes it funny. Keep it going trolls.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 02:48 AM

you're a FOOL, Willis was out for 4 games, get it right before you start flapping your gums again.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 02:50 AM

you're a FOOL, Willis was out for 4 games, get it right before you start flapping your gums again.

Hard to heal as fast without the HGH. How many games did he miss prior to this season.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 02:51 AM

Some of you Giants fans are really ignorant. Below .500, really? What Harbaugh and the 49ers have done this year is nothing short of amazing. It is luck, it isn't a "one-year wonder" its preparation and sound football. And sorry, the 49ers won the game fair and square. How do you figure that you guys lost more than we won?

Oh, and for those *****ing about the NFC West being weak, did you know that the NFC West and the NFC East have the same combined record?

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 02:51 AM
this is how the giants' day will go!

http://media.northjersey.com/images/giantsEli.jpg

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 02:52 AM

And Boley missed 2 and 3/4. Boohoo. Pretty much a 1 game difference. I'd expect the best LB in the game to have far superior numbers, even with a game less played.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 02:57 AM

And Boley missed 2 and 3/4. Boohoo. Pretty much a 1 game difference. I'd expect the best LB in the game to have far superior numbers, even with a game less played.

If tackling stats is what proves a LB to you, then you dont know football. Willis hasnt gone to 5 straight pro bowls with 3 all pro honors for nothing, compared to your boy Boley, 0 on both stats. It's like comparing apples to oranges, ever heard of that cliche?

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 02:58 AM

If tackling stats is what proves a LB to you, then you dont know football. Willis hasnt gone to 5 straight pro bowls with 3 all pro honors for nothing, compared to your boy Boley, 0 on both stats. It's like comparing apples to oranges, ever heard of that cliche?

Its hard for the best linebacker to lead the league in tackles when he misses 4 games AND he is playing by the 2nd best MLB the all pro bowman!!!

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Just going to put this out there for both parties. Comparing Boley and Willis is nonsense. They play two different positions.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:00 AM

Hard to heal as fast without the HGH. How many games did he miss prior to this season.

Its funny you need to make false statements for the best LB in the game. HGH, now you just sound plain dumb, what is this, MLB?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z143/JDMNINO/patrickwillis-1.jpg

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:00 AM

It would actually be like comparing a Ferrarri to an Infinity, in the context of what you are saying, since many people prefer Oranges to apples and apples to oranges. Your argument is that Willis is plain better, therefore it should be unanimous that Willis is better, just like it Unanimous that Ferrari makes a much better car.

I think apples to oranges would work with Justin Smith and JPP, though. At least give me a chance to bail you out of your terrible rhetoric.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:01 AM

Some of you Giants fans are really ignorant. Below .500, really? What Harbaugh and the 49ers have done this year is nothing short of amazing. It is luck, it isn't a "one-year wonder" its preparation and sound football. And sorry, the 49ers won the game fair and square. How do you figure that you guys lost more than we won?

Oh, and for those *****ing about the NFC West being weak, did you know that the NFC West and the NFC East have the same combined record?

Raheem Morris had success also. Once the film is studied in the off-season it will be back to the norm for the 69ers.

Manningham and Cruz dropped sure TDs. We also had key injuries that game also.

DragonSoul

Hmmm. Boley was out as well lol.

look@dafilm
Wow, for all you ignorant Giants fans talking smack about Willis with baseless claims about HGH and other nonsense about him being overrated, why don't you try looking at the facts before you start running your mouth.

In 2011, Boley had 94 Tackles, 3 passes defenses, 1 ff, 1 sack and 0 ints in 14 games.
In 2011, Willis had 97 Tackles, 12 passes defensed, 4 ffs, 2 sacks, and 1 int in 13 games.

In fact, in their entire career stats (Willis with 5 seasons, Boley with 7) Willis has more everything than Boley except for Ints for which they are tied. Willis was used WAYYYYY more in coverage this year, and so his PD numbers are up but almost everything else is down.

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Wow, for all you ignorant Giants fans talking smack about Willis with baseless claims about HGH and other nonsense about him being overrated, why don't you try looking at the facts before you start running your mouth.

In 2011, Boley had 94 Tackles, 3 passes defenses, 1 ff, 1 sack and 0 ints in 14 games.
In 2011, Willis had 97 Tackles, 12 passes defensed, 4 ffs, 2 sacks, and 1 int in 13 games.

In fact, in their entire career stats (Willis with 5 seasons, Boley with 7) Willis has more everything than Boley except for Ints for which they are tied. Willis was used WAYYYYY more in coverage this year, and so his PD numbers are up but almost everything else is down.

I'd rather have Pat Angerer. I don't like linebackers who use HGH ( Willis, Matthews, cushing.)

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:06 AM
Raheem Morris had success also. Once the film is studied in the off-season it will be back to the norm for the 69ers.

What a joke, Raheem Morris' team was never at the top of anything. Never were high in any particular category, and overall just overachieved. The 2011 49ers had 8 pro bowlers (league high) and 5 all-pros (also league high and should actually be 6 since J.Smith was elected to the all-pro at 2 different positions) and were at the very top or lead in many statistical categories. Oh, and we made the bloody playoffs, the Bucs didn't even do that.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:06 AM

Plus when you have another All Pro LB like Bowman next to you, why does Willis need to be a stat junkie. Offenses gameplan against how to stop Willis.

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 03:07 AM
So, again, why are we comparing a ILB of a 3-4 to a 4-3 OLB?

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:08 AM

I'd rather have Pat Angerer. I don't like linebackers who use HGH ( Willis, Matthews, cushing.)

And I dont like posers like you that use avatars of themselves looking desperate like you're on match.com hahaha

DragonSoul

What a joke, Raheem Morris' team was never at the top of anything. Never were high in any particular category, and overall just overachieved. The 2011 49ers had 8 pro bowlers (league high) and 5 all-pros (also league high and should actually be 6 since J.Smith was elected to the all-pro at 2 different positions) and were at the very top or lead in many statistical categories. Oh, and we made the bloody playoffs, the Bucs didn't even do that.
all pro is mainly popularity contest. They don't mean Crap. But congrats on that.

NWKEffectElement

Hardly impressive in the lowly AFC West.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:09 AM

Ok, make baseless claims troll. But at least learn a little something before you do. Do you know what most athletes use HGH for? Recovering from injuries. Not beefing up like you have insinuated. As for me, I'll take the greatest LBer in the game myself. But keep hating, it'll make the W that much sweeter.

Bigg Bluee
Because ALL Pro really means a lot MAN! Tell me how our non all pro receivers, Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks, are doing.

DragonSoul
So, again, why are we comparing a ILB of a 3-4 to a 4-3 OLB?to see who has the biggest wanker. Have you not noticed the golden boys fetiches ?

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 03:10 AM

Its funny you need to make false statements for the best LB in the game.* HGH, now you just sound plain dumb, what is this, MLB?

Don't waste your time trying to convince these guys. Manning is "elite", Giants are the team of destiny, have "experience", and yadda yadda yadda. The only thing they have on this season's resume is a rusty Green Bay team that did as much to defend the pass as the Giants secondary. Eight dropped passes, Pure luck hail mary TD and playing against a QB that hasn't thrown a ball since Christmas Day..I won't even go into the other prior two scrubs they played since it's laughable..Dallas and Atlanta.

Bigg Bluee

Ok, make baseless claims troll. But at least learn a little something before you do. Do you know what most athletes use HGH for? Recovering from injuries. Not beefing up like you have insinuated. As for me, I'll take the greatest LBer in the game myself. But keep hating, it'll make the W that much sweeter.

You're right, I am trolling. I would take cushing because he takes way less HGH than willis. There, I'm being honest.

look@dafilm

Hardly impressive in the lowly AFC West.

The AFC who? Who's in the AFC West that we're talking about here? If you mistook it for the NFC West then you ought to know that the NFCW and the NFCE have the same exact records, and that's with the lame 2-14 Rams.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:11 AM

all pro is mainly popularity contest. They don't mean Crap. But congrats on that.

you got it backwards my clueless friend, its the pro bowl that is the popularity contest, get it right

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:11 AM
This is key. Its tough for willis to get a phenominal number of tackles when two out of the top three ilb/mlb play for the niners!!

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2011/11/13/18/02/v144C.St.4.jpg

Plus when you have another All Pro LB like Bowman next to you, why does Willis need to be a stat junkie. Offenses gameplan against how to stop Willis.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:13 AM

you got it backwards my clueless friend, its the pro bowl that is the popularity contest, get it right

This. The fact that bowman made the all pro team and not the probowl shows how underrated he is amongst the common man. Its much harder to make all pro team since twice as many players are competing!

Bigg Bluee

And I dont like posers like you that use avatars of themselves looking desperate like you're on match.com hahaha

Posers that use avatars of themselves..,where does poser come into play exactly? I'm sorry my avatar is actually me. That's weird I guess. You mad bro? You mad my picture is me? west coast all day, hom0, I mean homie.

REDx85xGOLD
So, again, why are we comparing a ILB of a 3-4 to a 4-3 OLB?to see who has the biggest wanker. Have you not noticed the golden boys fetiches ?

learn how to spell, you're making yourself look dumb and it really shows the lack of education you have, its fetishes, sheesh

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:15 AM

You're right, I am trolling. I would take cushing because he takes way less HGH than willis. There, I'm being honest.

Lol, you're funny man. Seriously. I take my time, put together a well constructed argument, and you come up with "but he takes HGH". Got any facts to back that up buddy? Probably not, but keep spouting off your mouth, its pretty entertaining.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:16 AM

Its funny you need to make false statements for the best LB in the game.* HGH, now you just sound plain dumb, what is this, MLB?

Don't waste your time trying to convince these guys. Manning is "elite", Giants are the team of destiny, have "experience", and yadda yadda yadda. The only thing they have on this season's resume is a rusty Green Bay team that did as much to defend the pass as the Giants secondary. Eight dropped passes, Pure luck hail mary TD and playing against a QB that hasn't thrown a ball since Christmas Day..I won't even go into the other prior two scrubs they played since it's laughable..Dallas and Atlanta.

And the filthy bumstars consist of having a empty thophy case with a dog killer QB who has herpes.

DragonSoul

learn how to spell, you're making yourself look dumb and it really shows the lack of education you have, its fetishes, sheesh
hahaha, at least you pay attention only when it works in your favor. Point proven. Move on Troll.

REDx85xGOLD

Posers that use avatars of themselves..,where does poser come into play exactly? I'm sorry my avatar is actually me. That's weird I guess. You mad bro? You mad my picture is me? west coast all day, hom0, I mean homie.

Ok Adam Sandler, these homo jokes are so funny, anything original come out of your lips?

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Boley is a good 4-3 OLB. Better than average really but Patrick Willis is a once in a lifetime sort of player. It's silly to really argue who is better between them since they play different positions and in different schemes. Let's just say Willis is far higher in the rankings of 3-4 ILBS than Boley is for 4-3 OLB's and leave it at that.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:18 AM

Its funny you need to make false statements for the best LB in the game. HGH, now you just sound plain dumb, what is this, MLB?

And the filthy bumstars consist of having a empty thophy case with a dog killer QB who has herpes.

Are you talking about that rapist LT in your signature?

Bigg Bluee

hahaha, at least you pay attention only when it works in your favor. Point proven. Move on Troll.

This is the guy who thought an Idiom "Comparing apples to oranges" is a CLICHE. So much for the english education, mayne.

look@dafilm

You're probably right. Although I will Concede that Eli is pretty good, and quite possibly Elite, comparing Willis to Boley is asinine and almost insulting. Boley is a borderline starter on some teams, how dare you compare him to the greatest in the game right now. It would be like comparing Aaron Ross to Darrelle Revis or Bradshaw to Peterson.

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:19 AM

Ok Adam Sandler, these homo jokes are so funny, anything original come out of your lips?

The first time your girl came, yes. It was original, at the time.

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 03:20 AM

Are you referring to me? i'm a Niners fan..My first name is Phillip and I was formally a DJ/broadcaster in college and my friends gave me that nickname...Though I can understand you thinking I'm an Eagles fan with the user name..

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:20 AM

The first time your girl came, yes. It was original, at the time.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:24 AM

Fitting that a fan that supports a fanbase with such a thug appeal would back up a philly fan. San Fran is fastly become as classless as philly. Noone gets shot or stabbed at Giants games.

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 03:26 AM

You're probably right. Although I will Concede that Eli is pretty good, and quite possibly Elite, comparing Willis to Boley is asinine and almost insulting. Boley is a borderline starter on some teams, how dare you compare him to the greatest in the game right now. It would be like comparing Aaron Ross to Darrelle Revis or Bradshaw to Peterson.

I disagree on Eli being elite. Brady, Brees, and Rogers are capable of winning the big one with no running game or formidable defence..Without a defence, Manning has no shot of winning a Super Bowl. His interception to TD ratio is horrible compared to the "elite three"

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:27 AM

I disagree on Eli being elite. Brady, Brees, and Rogers are capable of winning the big one with no running game or formidable defence..Without a defence, Manning has no shot of winning a Super Bowl. His interception to TD ratio is horrible compared to the "elite three"

And bust Alex Smith can??

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 03:31 AM

Nope!! But with only 5 interceptions this year we don't have to worry about him making bonehead throws under pressure like Manning does. When you pressure Manning he gets color blind.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:31 AM
Fitting that a fan that supports a fanbase with such a thug appeal would back up a philly fan. San Fran is fastly become as classless as philly. Noone gets shot or stabbed at Giants games.

What thug appeal? Lol. 49ers fans are known NFL-wide for being some of the worst in the league. They cheer on offense, they shut up on defense, its pathetic. Go to one of the games or even to the MB to see what I'm talking about. Who got stabbed or shot at any 49er game other than the pre-season game where the Raider fan shot the other Raider fan?

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 03:32 AM

Fitting that a fan that supports a fanbase with such a thug appeal would back up a philly fan. San Fran is fastly become as classless as philly. No one gets shot or stabbed at Giants games.Nobody gets stabbed or shot at Giants stadium but I can assure you that there are plenty of thugs from the Tri State that roots for the Giants.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:36 AM

What thug appeal? Lol. 49ers fans are known NFL-wide for being some of the worst in the league. They cheer on offense, they shut up on defense, its pathetic. Go to one of the games or even to the MB to see what I'm talking about. Who got stabbed or shot at any 49er game other than the pre-season game where the Raider fan shot the other Raider fan?

It happen at Candlestick. The video show people wearing 49ers gear brawling.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:40 AM

Nope!! But with only 5 interceptions this year we don't have to worry about him making bonehead throws under pressure like Manning does. When you pressure Manning he gets color blind.

But Manning had a losing season, made probowls, three consecutive 4,000+ yd seasons, and has a SB ring. Big difference from a one yr bust/wonder.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:44 AM

So now you're backtracking. Going from "stabbed" or "shot" to "brawling". Fighting happens at EVERY stadium, especially in a hostile playoff atmosphere. Get over it.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:45 AM

So now you're backtracking. Going from "stabbed" or "shot" to "brawling". Fighting happens at EVERY stadium, especially in a hostile playoff atmosphere. Get over it.
Get over it? Wow is SF gone.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 03:55 AM

So you're saying fans never fight at a football game? Get real. It happens all the time in every stadium. This guy tries to come at me saying that at Candlestick you have to worry about getting stabbed/shot. When I called him out on it he backtracked and said people "fight". Fans fight all the time at NFL games, its a simple sideeffect of having 60,000+ angry fans in a crowded arena.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:59 AM

So you're saying fans never fight at a football game? Get real. It happens all the time in every stadium. This guy tries to come at me saying that at Candlestick you have to worry about getting stabbed/shot. When I called him out on it he backtracked and said people "fight". Fans fight all the time at NFL games, its a simple sideeffect of having 60,000+ angry fans in a crowded arena.
Not saying fighting doesn't happen. But 2 points.

1 - no reason it should (in case people didn't know its just a game)
2 - Get over it implies it is no big deal, and that in itself is a big deal. Since it is a mind set.

look@dafilm
01-19-2012, 04:05 AM

2 - Get over it implies it is no big deal, and that in itself is a big deal. Since it is a mind set.

No it doesn't. The reason fighting happens is because people know in the back of their heads that there's no way to control upwards of 60,000 people in such a cramped environment in any way shape or form. So we have excessive pat downs and metal detectors and such to make us feel safe. Its a joke. Fighting will happen. Should it? No you're right, its only a game. But it will, its inevitable. So get over it and quit acting all holier than thou.

TuckYou
01-19-2012, 10:00 AM

</P>

So did Boley! </P>

esbias
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Lol @ Bolye being better than Willis. Are you giant fans this delusional?

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM

No it doesn't. The reason fighting happens is because people know in the back of their heads that there's no way to control upwards of 60,000 people in such a cramped environment in any way shape or form. So we have excessive pat downs and metal detectors and such to make us feel safe. Its a joke. Fighting will happen. Should it? No you're right, its only a game. But it will, its inevitable. So get over it and quit acting all holier than thou.
your funny. So because you cannot prevent it so to say, then it makes it ok. GOT IT! Continue.