PDA

View Full Version : I wanted Coughlin fired, but I know what he's up to now

Steelman
01-18-2012, 07:50 PM
This is a brilliant strategy. We lull the other team into a false sense of security. We appear to be inept. We go in looking like we have no talent and have no idea what we are doing. Then we take them by surprise. You have to admit that we don't win with finesse. We just win.
Go Big Blue!!!

gfanblue
01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Uhhhh,sure. What you said. lol

Irish42
01-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Sliding in under the radar.

nhpgiantsfan
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
He's a genius. He throws a few games in the second half to make sure he doesn't get the first round bye! Lol! Byes ruin momentum.

Harooni
01-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Uhhhh,sure. What you said. lol

lmao

Roosevelt
01-18-2012, 10:12 PM
This is a brilliant strategy. We lull the other team into a false sense of security. We appear to be inept. We go in looking like we have no talent and have no idea what we are doing. Then we take them by surprise. You have to admit that we don't win with finesse. We just win.
Go Big Blue!!!
Dude you sound like an idiot! lol.

Gotta go. There's a lizard on my suitcase!

Roosevelt
01-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Go Big Blue!!!

Okay, all's cool. It was a small lizard!

greenca190
01-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Go Big Blue!!!
Dude you sound like an idiot!* lol.

Gotta go.* There's a lizard on my suitcase!

Okay, all's cool.* It was a small lizard!

Small lizard, but how large was that paper of LSD that you took?

Anyways, stupid thread from the beginning.

Roosevelt
01-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Go Big Blue!!!

Okay, all's cool. It was a small lizard!

Small lizard, but how large was that paper of LSD that you took?

Anyways, stupid thread from the beginning.

No LSD my friend. I'm in Virgin Gorda tonight and heading home tomorrow. lol.

Lizards are everywhere, except they are not supposed to be in our rooms. lol.

Steelman
01-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Go Big Blue!!!
Dude you sound like an idiot!* lol.

Gotta go.* There's a lizard on my suitcase!

Beware! I was banned from this board for less than this.

Steelman
01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
He's a genius. He throws a few games in the second half to make sure he doesn't get the first round bye! Lol! Byes ruin momentum.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!