PDA

View Full Version : Giant fans you have my support

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 07:54 PM
You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.

Giants_Dude
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
You hate San Fran that much !!!! huh

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
I dont hate them at all. I want to see you guys win it all though. Doesnt pay to be a sore loser.

Down-lifer
01-18-2012, 08:05 PM
You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.Thanks. Go Giants! The San Fran fans, at least the ones on here seem like classless Philly fans. No matter we are going to crush them into submission on Sunday! Your Packers will be back in the hunt next season!

bubblesmcgee
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM
You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.

Thanks. I think for the most part we feel the same way about you guys. Always seemed to be a classy organization with classy fans.

BlueBlitzer
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
I have always said that the Packers and Giants are very much alike. We are both passionate about our Fanhood, both stadiums get selled out every game. Being two of the " Founding Fathers " of the NFL ( Packers 1920, Giants 1925 ) It is always good for the League when The Giants and Packers play meaningful games.

Irish42
01-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks, the packers will be back in the mix next year.

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 08:20 PM
The Giants for sure will be. I dont know about the Pack though. I hope so but losses like that devastate a team.

derekunion28
01-18-2012, 08:26 PM
packers great fans and organization..

RoanokeFan
01-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I dont hate them at all. I want to see you guys win it all though. Doesnt pay to be a sore loser.

Well said!

TheEnigma
01-18-2012, 08:31 PM
The Giants for sure will be. I dont know about the Pack though. I hope so but losses like that devastate a team.I think, at the least, the Packers will at least be a WC team. Detroit looks pretty good and they are a very young team to boot. You guys just weren't hungry this year.

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I can see the packers missing the playoffs entirely. I just feel down and out about next year already. Like I said dont worry about playing us as we will never be a threat to the Giants especially in the playoffs.

scf424
01-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Well if you get a safety and another edge rusher, your defense should be back up to speed.

I don't know how Tramon Williams was victimized so much this season, he looked excellent last year.

Honestly, your OC might want to run the ball more. It never hurts.

Eli TO Shockey
01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I can see the packers missing the playoffs entirely. I just feel down and out about next year already. Like I said dont worry about playing us as we will never be a threat to the Giants especially in the playoffs.

well said!!

With that offense I find that hard to believe. The pack will be in contention every year.

jomo
01-18-2012, 08:52 PM
[B]

JMFP2
01-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I can see the packers missing the playoffs entirely. I just feel down and out about next year already. Like I said dont worry about playing us as we will never be a threat to the Giants especially in the playoffs.</P>

</P>

You sound like we did after the 2nd Redskins loss.</P>

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 09:21 PM
We have what looks like a tough schedule next season. Saints again, Texans, Titans, 49ers and the Giants. It will be tough.

FiremanBob
01-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Having Lombardi get his start in New York and then move on to Green Bay to become a legend will always bond our teams. I had a friend attend the game in Green Bay and nothing but great words on how he was treated you have a class team and fan base.

GiantSteve1x
01-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the well wishes!</P>

The PACK will denfinitely be BACK next season.....hang in there</P>

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks. Giants fans who went to the GB had nothing but incredibly great things to say about your fans and town. It seems like the GB fans are consensus favorites over here in Giant-land. We were just happy to get another crack at clearly the best team in the NFL.

Roosevelt
01-18-2012, 09:56 PM

We both share in the great Vince Lombardi who brought us both greatness.

If Vince had stayed in NY who knows how that might affected the entire league. By going to, and eventually creating a dynasty in Green Bay it helped the league achieve greatness within the smaller "markets" which ultimately led to the profound success of the league.

I've always been a Packer fan, and I appreciate the fans of franchises like both of ours who understand what makes the NFL so special.

You have a great team and plenty to look forward to in the years to come. Cheers.

BobbyD
01-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Good luck OP. GIANTS fans could learn a thing or two from your fanbase

YATittle1962
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM

very admirable

yr Packers arent going anywhere

right back in the mix next year without a doubt

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 11:48 PM
I know you guys feel the same way but doesnt it seem like when you lose in the playoffs that even if you won the super bowl the year before it just seems like a distant memory?

Mohann
01-19-2012, 03:03 AM
I know you guys feel the same way but doesnt it seem like when you lose in the playoffs that even if you won the super bowl the year before it just seems like a distant memory?

Yeah. Esp if your team looked like it would do it again.

Bohemian
01-19-2012, 03:24 AM
Great to get support from a great fan like yourself. I have always had great respect for the classic teams of the league, so it is excellent to see that you share the same respect.

The Packers lack of a running game seemed to be their weak point this season. Of course, we can look at the defensive wholes, but I personally felt that it was the one dimensional offense that was the real problem. Beating the Packers was such a great confidence boost for the Giants, and you know that big blue will be carrying that momentum to the stick.

BlueJayC
01-19-2012, 10:22 AM

Yeah. Esp if your team looked like it would do it again.
</P>

Can't thank the Packers fans enough for the way we were treated in GB......if you make it out here for the game next year would love to return the favor.</P>

As I'm sure everyone is aware the Giantsof 07-08 &amp; 08-09 and the Packers of 10-11 &amp; 11-12 had identical runs......Wild Card to Super Bowl and the following year #1 seed to out in the Divisional Round.....the thing that hurts most are the expectations......if either of them made the playoffs as a #3-#6 seed the playoff loss would hurt a lot less then rolling in as a dominant #1 seed and expecting another championship.....the loss will hurt this week and then wane......at least you guys didn't get bounced by your most hated rival like the Giants did.</P>

Offer stands....if you make it out here next year let us know.</P>

KATKAVAGE75
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
I have always said that the Packers and Giants are very much alike. We are both passionate about our Fanhood, both stadiums get selled out every game. Being two of the " Founding Fathers " of the NFL ( Packers 1920, Giants 1925 ) It is always good for the League when The Giants and Packers play meaningful games.</P>

Well said, Blue Blitzer.</P>

I have always admired the GB Packers. I'm a disciple of Vince Lombardi.</P>

PhilaGiant83
01-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both great fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.

Lambeau12
01-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Only time I have seen your stadium was when I visited NYC back years ago in the late 90's. I seen your stadium from the empire state building. Would love to go to a game there. I probably shouldnt wear my Packer gear though.

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Sure you should wear your Packer gear. I posted a story the other day where a Packer fan was bragging how well he and family was treated at game this year at Giants Stadium. (I still call it that)

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the support [B]. I was pulling for the Pack later in the playoffs last year as well.

Bread
01-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both great fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers > Giants (no comparison)

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both great fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers &gt; Giants (no comparison)
Not when it mattered most, last week.

Bread
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both great fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers > Giants (no comparison)

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league.

GiantWarfare
01-19-2012, 03:41 PM

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league.

Dude, this topic is out of your range....

You're an Eagles fan.

You're in no position to be talking about "classy" anything...

ny06
01-19-2012, 03:42 PM
<DIV id=fb-root class=" fb_reset">
<SCRIPT src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js" async="true"></SCRIPT>

<DIV style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 0px; TOP: -10000px">
<DIV>
<OBJECT id=XdComm name=XdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always"><PARAM NAME="_cx" VALUE="5080"><PARAM NAME="_cy" VALUE="5080"><PARAM NAME="FlashVars" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="Movie" VALUE="http://connect.facebook.net/rsrc.php/v1/yD/r/GL74y29Am1r.swf"><PARAM NAME="Src" VALUE="http://connect.facebook.net/rsrc.php/v1/yD/r/GL74y29Am1r.swf"><PARAM NAME="WMode" VALUE="Window"><PARAM NAME="Play" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="Loop" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="Quality" VALUE="High"><PARAM NAME="SAlign" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="Menu" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="Base" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always"><PARAM NAME="Scale" VALUE="ShowAll"><PARAM NAME="DeviceFont" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="EmbedMovie" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="BGColor" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="SWRemote" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="MovieData" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="SeamlessTabbing" VALUE="1"><PARAM NAME="Profile" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="ProfileAddress" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="ProfilePort" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="AllowNetworking" VALUE="all"><PARAM NAME="AllowFullScreen" VALUE="false"></OBJECT></DIV>
<DIV><IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 575px; HEIGHT: 240px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=f7d490e4c185e4 onload=FB.Content._callbacks.fb54b4b23eafd() class=FB_UI_Hidden src="http://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?api_key=79439656165&amp;app_id=79439656165&amp;chann el_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs-static.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fconnect%2Fxd_proxy.php%3Fver sion%3D3%23cb%3Df1e18b08d0a6008%26origin%3Dhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fboards.giants.com%252Ff1fcc6aa7717769% 26relation%3Dparent.parent%26transport%3Dpostmessa ge&amp;client_id=79439656165&amp;display=none&amp;domain=board s.giants.com&amp;locale=en_US&amp;origin=1&amp;redirect_uri=ht tps%3A%2F%2Fs-static.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fconnect%2Fxd_proxy.php%3Fver sion%3D3%23cb%3Df2f98fd3985384c%26origin%3Dhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fboards.giants.com%252Ff1fcc6aa7717769% 26relation%3Dparent%26transport%3Dpostmessage%26fr ame%3Df7d490e4c185e4&amp;response_type=token%2Csigned_ request%2Ccode&amp;sdk=joey" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f29b265c01cc82c scrolling=no fbCallID="f7d490e4c185e4"></IFRAME></DIV></DIV></DIV>

Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both great fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers &gt; Giants (no comparison)

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. <FONT color=#0000ff>Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league</FONT>.</P>

Here is a brief history lesson for you. </P>

One of Mara's greatest contributions came in the early 1960s. He and brother Jack, owners of the biggest team in the biggest market, agreed to share television revenue on a leaguewide basis, dividing the huge amounts of money available in cities like New York with smaller markets from Pittsburgh to Green Bay.

Part of that agreement meant that the Giants ceded the right to sell their own games to television for a leaguewide contract, in those days with CBS. That concept of revenue sharing allowed the NFL to thrive and remains in place today.
</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 03:47 PM

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league.</P>

I understand that as an Eagle fan it must be utter torture watching the Giants go to the NFC Championship game. I expect your fans to be very very jealous. I almost feel bad for the Eaglefans,not really just kidding. I mean the letdown of being the DreamTeam to the CreamedTeam must be quite dramatic. But if you are honest you know you can't do it with Vick so expect a repeat next year.</P>

I will give you creditfor having the most despicable fan base whether football, baseball or hockey.</P>

</P>

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league.
You would literally have to meet, greet, and review every fan on a
personal basis to make this assumption. I'm willing to bet you haven't
done this.

There are trash and class with every organization. Who's to
say what one you came across when making your "classiest team" choice.

And I highly doubt that the Packers mean more. I'm not sure how you would measure that. But I will say that the Mara's demand a great amount of respect within the league.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league.Learn the history before you open your mouth and act (sound) a fool.

If it was not for the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS, there might not have been an NFL. So buy a clue if you plan to troll. At least be a good one, I know it may be tough.

Bread
01-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both greawt fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers > Giants (no comparison)

You're an Eagles fan.

You're in no position to be talking about "classy" anything...I went to Giants/Eagles game, last year with my teenage aged sister and my mother and Giants fans kept calling us the N Word and shouting racial slurs at us. I had to watch my mother cry...for the first time in my life. So what would you know about class?

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both greawt fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers &gt; Giants (no comparison)

You're an Eagles fan.

You're in no position to be talking about "classy" anything...I went to Giants/Eagles game, last year with my teenage aged sister and my mother and Giants fans kept calling us the N Word and shouting racial slurs at us. I had to watch my mother cry...for the first time in my life. So what would you know about class?

So you are holding one fans idiocy against an entire organization. I mean come on. For that matter I can bring up any one who has wronged me in the past and blame it on their race, gender, or religion. That is just so ignorant on so many levels.

Also I have been a season ticker holder for 15 years and have never seen any type of outright racism like that. Have I seen fights? Occasionally. Beers thrown at rowdy opposing fans? Sparingly. But outright racial chants? NEVER. I find it hard to believe that in a progressive society such as ours, that this would be tolerated; anywhere!!

jhamburg
01-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both greawt fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers > Giants (no comparison)

You're an Eagles fan.

No offense to you personally, but much like the original story I'm not going to let one anecdote I hear on the internet which may or may not have happened sway my opinion very much.

Compare to Philly's bad reputation, which is recognized by sports fans throughout the country and has been reaffirmed in so many news stories and fan experiences.

Bread
01-19-2012, 04:05 PM

You're an Eagles fan.

No offense to you personally, but much like the original story I'm not going to let one anecdote I hear on the internet which may or may not have happened sway my opinion very much.

Compare to Philly's bad reputation, which is recognized by sports fans throughout the country and has been reaffirmed in so many news stories and fan experiences.We're all entitled. To each his own. Thats fine.

Wes
01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks, the packers will be back in the mix next year. The Giants for sure will be. I dont know about the Pack though. I hope so but losses like that devastate a team.</P>

</P>

no as long as rodgers is under contract...you guys will win 10 or more games every year. Even in that game, even with all the pressure, rodgers was very effective mostly. Rodgers is good...very good.</P>

BillTheGreek
01-19-2012, 04:43 PM
THANKS !

Lambeau12
01-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Rodgers was horrible last week. Recievers were awful and our defense was awful. Detroit is going to overtake us next season if we dont fix things. Were going to have a hangover from this next season im afraid. We wont beat you guys thats for sure.

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 05:29 PM
You only need to improve your defense. The last play of the half says it all. The ball was ~1 second away from Nicks and at that instant there were 3 WR's to 2 secondary in endzonewith 2 secondary 1 WR entering end zone. Absolute horrible coverage.

BlueJayC
01-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Pack and G-Men have always been the class of the NFL. Afterall we both had NYC's most famous football son ever on our teams. Very classy organizations, and both greawt fanbases as well. I always appreciated what we have done for the NFL. Organizations like the Eagles and Cowboys should take a page or two out of our books.The Packers &gt; Giants (no comparison)

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league. Dude, this topic is out of your range.... You're an Eagles fan. You're in no position to be talking about "classy" anything...I went to Giants/Eagles game, last year with my teenage aged sister and my mother and Giants fans kept calling us the N Word and shouting racial slurs at us. I had to watch my mother cry...for the first time in my life. So what would you know about class?</P>

I call complete BS on this statement....where and when did this happen?!?!?!?!?! No way this happened in or around the stadium.....wouldn't be tolerated by fans of any color anywhere except maybe Philly.....complete and utter horse***t statement. I'm flat out calling you a liar.</P>

Lambeau12
01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
We were the worst team in the playoffs. The way we played the Saints would have beat us by 50. Probably good were out of it now since we didnt stand a chance against any of the 4 teams remaining.

Bread
01-19-2012, 06:51 PM

Fan wise, Giants fans couldnt hold Packers fans (real Packers fans, not this goober) jockstrap. They are much more classy. Also, the Packers (organization) means more to the league. Dude, this topic is out of your range.... You're an Eagles fan. You're in no position to be talking about "classy" anything...I went to Giants/Eagles game, last year with my teenage aged sister and my mother and Giants fans kept calling us the N Word and shouting racial slurs at us. I had to watch my mother cry...for the first time in my life. So what would you know about class?</P>

I call complete BS on this statement....where and when did this happen?!?!?!?!?! No way this happened in or around the stadium.....wouldn't be tolerated by fans of any color anywhere except maybe Philly.....complete and utter horse***t statement. I'm flat out calling you a liar.</P>Honestly, you can say a lot of bad things about Philly but we're not racist and this happened at the Djax/Hodge incident game.

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
yep sure, not us in Philly, nobody in Philly is racist...we weren't born yesterday.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Rodgers was horrible last week. Recievers were awful and our defense was awful. Detroit is going to overtake us next season if we dont fix things. Were going to have a hangover from this next season im afraid. We wont beat you guys thats for sure.check your private messages. I sent you a reply.

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks Go Giants bring the pain G-MEN!!

Bread
yep sure, not us in Philly, nobody in Philly is racist...we weren't born yesterday.Actually, you're right. We do have some closet bigots (Vick Haters) but for the most part, its a intergrated city. Meanwhile in Jersey.....

Bread
yep sure, not us in Philly, nobody in Philly is racist...we weren't born yesterday.Actually, you're right. We do have some closet bigots (Vick Haters) but for the most part, its a intergrated city. Meanwhile in Jersey.....

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't like Vick. That doesn't make me a bigot though.So you don't think NYC is integrated? Are you suggesting cities in NJ are segregated LOL?

Bread
01-19-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't like Vick.* That doesn't make me a bigot though.*We have had people on our MB yelling that they want a "white QB".

vinylord
01-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for your support! It's nice to root for the team that sent you home - that way we feel like we are the second-best team. Hey, I've done it! Here's a little story that shows the traditional respect for the Packers that the Giants have always felt: My family went to a training camp in about 1961 to watch the Giants and get autographs. They are long gone but I once had Tittle, Gifford, Rote, Robustelli, Huff, Shofner - just about the whole team's autographs. I heard the coach -Allie Sherman, I think, warn the players, "We play The Big Boys next" and I later learned he was referring to the Packers.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 07:09 PM
yep sure, not us in Philly, nobody in Philly is racist...we weren't born yesterday.Actually, you're right. We do have some closet bigots (Vick Haters) but for the most part, its a intergrated city. Meanwhile in Jersey.....Sorry Vick is a POS and deserves all that he gets.

If he wasn't playing football (if thats what you call it anyway, glad you guys wasted $$$ on him) he would have spent a lot longer time in jail and not have gotten what he did once he got out.

If he changed then the point is moot, but you won't know that for sure right away (since he has to behave initially)

He has had many chances starting in Atlanta, and burned/broke them all. How many chances does a person get? Or is it just the actors/athletes & corrupt politicians who get away with murder?

Bread
01-19-2012, 07:11 PM
.*So you don't think NYC is integrated?* Are you suggesting cities in NJ are segregated LOL?North Jersey is a little sketchy, is all I'm saying

Bread
01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
yep sure, not us in Philly, nobody in Philly is racist...we weren't born yesterday.Actually, you're right. We do have some closet bigots (Vick Haters) but for the most part, its a intergrated city. Meanwhile in Jersey.....Sorry Vick is a POS and deserves all that he gets.

If he wasn't playing football (if thats what you call it anyway, glad you guys wasted $$$ on him) he would have spent a lot longer time in jail and not have gotten what he did once he got out.

If he changed then the point is moot, but you won't know that for sure right away (since he has to behave initially)

He has had many chances starting in Atlanta, and burned/broke them all. How many chances does a person get? Or is it just the actors/athletes & corrupt politicians who get away with murder?I agree that Vick is a POS. However, as a QB, he is fine for now. Some Eagles fans wanted us to draft Barkley (before he decided to stay) because they wanted a white QB. Literally, that was the reason.

derekunion28
01-19-2012, 07:22 PM

He has had many chances starting in Atlanta, and burned/broke them all. How many chances does a person get? Or is it just the actors/athletes & corrupt politicians who get away with murder?I agree that Vick is a POS. However, as a QB, he is fine for now. Some Eagles fans wanted us to draft Barkley (before he decided to stay) because they wanted a white QB. Literally, that was the reason.thats sad....

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 08:06 PM

He has had many chances starting in Atlanta, and burned/broke them all. How many chances does a person get? Or is it just the actors/athletes & corrupt politicians who get away with murder?I agree that Vick is a POS. However, as a QB, he is fine for now. Some Eagles fans wanted us to draft Barkley (before he decided to stay) because they wanted a white QB. Literally, that was the reason.I always thought vick was a playmaker not a QB, and it might have been a toss up with kolb (think the cards got robbed and rightfully so).

But with what you are saying is a totally different issue. The issue with them can be racism (as well as other things(and do not think racism works only one way)), and they are the lowest of the low, and you have them in all parts of life. Rich, poor, white, black, red, yellow,brown, atheist, catholics, jews, muslims, cops teachers, car washers, astronauts.

Yet they are not the ones who make you decide how you treat others and what is right/wrong. You have free will and @ the end it is on you to man(woman) up.