PDA

View Full Version : Good luck from a Saints fan

SaintSproles
01-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers.

I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots.

I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him.

Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol).

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.

ashleymarie
01-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Thank you to a very classy person.

JMFP2
01-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers. I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots. I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him. Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol). Giants 26, 49ers 13. Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.</P>

Thanks man.</P>

I have to say, I'm very glad the Giants didn't have to go back down to the Super Dome....that place is a House of Horrors for the Giants.</P>

Good luck next year...I'm sure Brees &amp; Co will make another run.</P>

scoopscj
01-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks. There was no way in all of God's creation we were beating the Who Dat Saints in the Dome. So mad props for your season. At least we have a chance against the Niners.

I suspect you'll be back in full force next year. Get a little defense in the draft and you'll be fine. Atlanta is good but that's your only real competition in your division. I don't fear Cam nor the Bucs just yet. Soon though, but not yet.

Thanks for the kind words. See you guys next year.

Scoops

GiantSteve1x
01-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks Bud.....definitely glad we didn't have to go to N.O.</P>

The G-men will take care of the 9ers for ya ;-)</P>

JJC7301
01-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers.

I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots.

I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him.

Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol).

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Thanks. I would have been happy to play NO in NO again because I would have been happy to play anywhere for a chance to get to the SB, but I'm sure glad it wasn't in NO.

DragonSoul
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.Thxs

DragonSoul
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM
some how it became a double post.

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 11:51 PM
September 8th seems like yesterday when the Pack played the Saints in the opener and we beat them in a shootout 42-34. Now both our seasons are over, man time flys.

REDx85xGOLD
01-18-2012, 11:54 PM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

26-13 really hahaha, you're funny. Niners D never gets the respect

Lambeau12
01-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Saints defense was almost as bad as ours lol.

GiantWarfare
01-18-2012, 11:59 PM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_0172.gif

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Good grief..."good luck" to the people who will be sitting on their couches who have absolutely zero bearing on the outcome. All to get a few virtual high-fives.

Laaaame.

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Somewhere harps and violins are playing.

Or is it a funky 70's bass line?

I digress...

Good luck.

Thanks man, you're classy. Oh gosh, "we" didn't want to play in the Dome.

Slurp.

Geez, get a room.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 12:38 AM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

It won't help. SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man. He may have taken us to a superbowl but think about all the years the We missed the playoffs because he collapsed and threw a bunch of int's in the regular season? Sheli is no drew brees so I don't think we have a chance against this niners team. Honestly they remind me of the 2000 ravens who annihilated us.

jjj45
01-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Somewhere harps and violins are playing.

Or is it a funky 70's bass line?

I digress...

Good luck.

Thanks man, you're classy. Oh gosh, "we" didn't want to play in the Dome.

Slurp.

Geez, get a room.

lol gotta love it right?

bubblesmcgee
01-19-2012, 12:58 AM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

It won't help.* SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man.* He may have taken us to a superbowl but think about all the years the We missed the playoffs because he collapsed and threw a bunch of int's in the regular season?* Sheli is no drew brees so I don't think we have a chance against this niners team.* Honestly they remind me of the 2000 ravens who annihilated us.

Youre not fooling anyone into thinking youre a giants fan. go back to philly or san francisco or wherever youre from

Fastphilly
01-19-2012, 01:06 AM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

It won't help.* SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man.* He may have taken us to a superbowl but think about all the years the We missed the playoffs because he collapsed and threw a bunch of int's in the regular season?* Sheli is no drew brees so I don't think we have a chance against this niners team.* Honestly they remind me of the 2000 ravens who annihilated us.

Youre not fooling anyone into thinking youre a giants fan. go back to philly or san francisco or wherever youre from

Truth hurts doesn't it?

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers. I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots. I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him. Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol). Giants 26, 49ers 13. Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.

It won't help. SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man. He may have taken us to a superbowl but think about all the years the We missed the playoffs because he collapsed and threw a bunch of int's in the regular season? Sheli is no drew brees so I don't think we have a chance against this niners team. Honestly they remind me of the 2000 ravens who annihilated us.
</P>

It could be worse....he could be a dog-killer with soft ribs and no ring.</P>

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 01:27 AM
Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers. I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots. I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him. Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol). Giants 26, 49ers 13. Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.

</P>

It could be worse....he could be a dog-killer with soft ribs and no ring.</P>And we wanted new blood in here. Just not TROLL BLOOD FFS

redbeardxxv
01-19-2012, 02:01 AM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Can we ban this mule pit?

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 02:26 AM
I say don't ban him. Just make him promise he will come back to eat his crow after the game. If he doesn't, then ban him.

SaintSproles
01-19-2012, 11:25 AM
26-13 really hahaha, you're funny.* Niners D never gets the respect

Brees put a 462 spot on you and 32 points, you were giving up only 10 ppg at home

Your defense was ultimately embarrassed. It can be had, big time.

Gregg Williams decided to give the game away on his way out of New Orleans.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Very classy comment Sproles! I am actually stationed down here and have attended the last 2 Giants games at the dome..UGH and as for the few 49ers trolls in here, how many times do i have to tell you not to talk with your hands and mouth full? Now go make me a sammich!!!!

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks SaintSproles. Class act. No surprise, I lived in Metaire for couple of years. New Orleans/LA people are very nice. LOL about Coughlin and the "they can kiss my butt"

SaintSproles
01-19-2012, 12:18 PM
January 20th, 1991

Giants 15, 49ers 13

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 12:21 PM
or 1986 playoff game</P>

</P>

Giants-49 49ers-3</P>

dan1552
01-19-2012, 12:26 PM
"It won't help. SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man"

In my own understanding a clutch player is a player that delivers multiple times under pressure. ELI has the best 4th qtr QB rating of all 32 teams in im not mistaken ,,...goofball

SaintSproles

SaintSproles
01-19-2012, 05:59 PM
or 1986 playoff game</P>

*</P>

Giants-49* 49ers-3</P>

the 15-13 loss hurts so much more for the 49ers as they were clearly going to win their 3rd Super Bowl in a row (the only team ever to do it)

but alas they didn't and you guys prevented it

SaintSproles
01-22-2012, 04:41 PM
GO GIANTS!

frantlj
01-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks, SaintSproules. Very classy of you . Hope our experience (outcome and fan safety) results in a more positive result!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

SackingMyths
01-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Classy Saints fan! It's appreciated.

And 26-13 is my exact prediction so great minds think alike [;)]

SaintSproles
01-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks, SaintSproules. Very classy of you . Hope our experience (outcome and fan safety) results in a more positive result!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

When you speak of fan safety I assume you're referring to this:

http://www.freep.com/article/20120121/SPORTS18/201210421/Ticker-Cops-in-Giants-gear-will-be-on-lookout-for-unruly-49ers-fans

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 06:51 PM

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

wow, very cool post !!!

You guys have an Eli-connection anyway. Archie and the State of Louisiana.