PDA

View Full Version : Still crying over spilled milk

NjGiant42
10-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Who cares if Eli is Elite or not I just want him to give me consistant games where he plays smart football like he always say & I dont expect him to have great games all the times just knock out the rookie mistakes is all im asking. I have all ways bashed you Eli but you have been playing great football please keep up the good work. Also Eli when you make your mistakes please stop giving me the same looks I be giving you...lmao! Just had to toss that in. lets go big blue!

thegreatone
10-19-2011, 10:45 AM
agree and he has been doing it so far this yyear. last game was maybe the best i have ever seen him throw the ball.

MattMeyerBud
10-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Who cares if Eli is Elite or not I just want him to give me consistant games where he plays smart football like he always say & I dont expect him to have great games all the times just knock out the rookie mistakes is all im asking. I have all ways bashed you Eli but you have been playing great football please keep up the good work. Also Eli when you make your mistakes please stop giving me the same looks I be giving you...lmao! Just had to toss that in. lets go big blue!

this is getting locked just because there are a MILLION threads it could of been put in. Honestly