View Full Version : Infestation...

GiantWarfare
01-19-2012, 03:00 AM
We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:01 AM
We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???maybe if you piss on them trolls they will leave lol?

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 03:02 AM
We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???

What does this have to do with talking about Giants football ;)

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:04 AM
We're infested folks...

Whats wrong? Cant handle a little heat from the boys out West?

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 03:07 AM
We're infested folks...

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.

GiantWarfare
01-19-2012, 03:07 AM
We're infested folks...

I wouldn't call it heat. More like the wretched stench of childish annoyance...

but w/e floats your boat...you can call it "heat" if thats what makes you feel better...

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:09 AM
We're infested folks...

I can handle much, unless your a troll, then I ignore and not waste my time.

Are you a troll? If not then it doesn't concern you. Hence magic word TROLL :)

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:12 AM
We're infested folks...

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.actually all the new screen names w/gold(en) who are trolling. Get the golden & piss reference? :) But only board trolls. BTW can't the 49ers fan use a diff. word. Seems as that is their favorite word to use in there names.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:13 AM
We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???

No need for raid. Once you guys get go marching out of the playoffs like the aints we won't be interested any more...

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Decapitated-Eli-Manning.jpg

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:14 AM
We're infested folks...

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.actually all the new screen names w/gold(en) who are trolling. Get the golden & piss reference? :) But only board trolls. BTW can't the 49ers fan use a diff. word. Seems as that is their favorite word to use in there names.
Whats wrong? You guys only like vanilla in your sex life?

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 03:14 AM
We're infested folks...

Meh... I'm a Niner fan lol

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:20 AM
Bunch of confiden 49er fans who don't realize this game is going to be an absolute blowout. You can't protect alex. Once he gets rattled, it is over. 34 - 10 giants.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:25 AM
We're infested folks...

Meh... I'm a Niner fan lolBut you are NOT Trolling. Do you not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth lol.

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:37 AM
We're infested folks...

We don't perfer pleasure from boys with burning crotches#SanFransicosweettreats

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Bunch of confiden 49er fans who don't realize this game is going to be an absolute blowout. You can't protect alex. Once he gets rattled, it is over. 34 - 10 giants.

These sweet boys from Sodom will be gone by Sunday night.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:41 AM

Probably... After we beat the aints their board was down too. Will you guys shut yours down or will it go down like theirs cuz it sucks?

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:42 AM

It's like the hobo episode of southpark. They come in, disgust the **** out of everyone, and then move on. They're here trolling for change, or in this case, some attention. As they haven't gotten any in a good 8 years.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 03:43 AM

What? Do you expect any fan to think their team will lose, you're clueless

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:46 AM

What? Do you expect any fan to think their team will lose, you're clueless

If the Giants were going into the superdome this weekend, i would absolutely expect them to lose, as much a I love this team. So yes, you can be a rational fan once in a while.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:47 AM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378880_3100606872808_1193258720_33451073_895458306 _n.jpg

FDNY Fitzy
01-19-2012, 04:03 AM
People like yourself like to talk, but after a loss? I can never seem the trolls anymore.

Its weird. Its like they only talk **** after a win. But a loss and then run and hide in the nearest wine & cheese shop.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 04:05 AM
People like yourself like to talk, but after a loss?.
Well maybe that's because your boards don't work? After the saints lost we woulda been on there too but their boards were either shutdown or they couldn't handle all of us just like the saints couldn't handle the 49ers. I expect the same from you guys...

FDNY Fitzy
01-19-2012, 04:08 AM
People like yourself like to talk, but after a loss?.
Well maybe that's because your boards don't work?* After the saints lost we woulda been on there too but their boards were either shutdown or they couldn't handle all of us just like the saints couldn't handle the 49ers.* I expect the same from you guys...

I'm glad you finally realized no one was buying your bull**** play as a Giants fan. Since it is the first time your team has been relevant since 1994, I know i'd be excited too.

buffyblue
01-19-2012, 04:30 AM
I would have felt confident going into New Orleans.
This is a different NY Giants team with a lot of key players that are now healthy.
This is going to be a good game on Sunday but NY Giants pull away and beat San Francisco 49ers by 21 points.

I bELIeve.