PDA

View Full Version : Eli 's # of SB rings predictions

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:10 AM
I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings.

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:13 AM
I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings.

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.you are jumping the gun. Lets see what happens this year 1st.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:16 AM

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.you are jumping the gun. Lets see what happens this year 1st.

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Decapitated-Eli-Manning.jpg

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:18 AM
For a fan of a team who's given up the most sacks in the nfl, you really seem confident going into sunday's game. Best pass rush in the nfl ( which you did not see earlier in the year) vs your O line? I'd really start worrying..

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:20 AM
For a fan of a team who's given up the most sacks in the nfl, you really seem confident going into sunday's game. Best pass rush in the nfl ( which you did not see earlier in the year) vs your O line? I'd really start worrying..

for a fan of a team with a turnover machine qb you sure seem confident considering we had the most takeaways in the nfl!

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 03:21 AM
1-2 more. I think the biggest factor will be who takes the HC position once TC decides to retire. I mean, there's always the chance we run into Ray Handley 2.0

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Because he was really a turnover machine this year. And especially in the playoffs. If your going to cite stats, do it correctly. Fallacious arguments will get you nowhere, west coast bum.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:24 AM
Because he was really a turnover machine this year. And especially in the playoffs. If your going to cite stats, do it correctly. Fallacious arguments will get you nowhere, west coast bum.
16 ints is alot. It was more than brees and we forced the best offense ever in the saints to commit 5 turnovers in addition to 4 more near turnovers!

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:29 AM
You do realize we did the same thing to a better offense in the packers, and we beat the patriots, the best offense in the nfl. Don't say the saints had the best offense when they most certainly didn't. You are playing a Giants team that has beaten both number 1 seeded teams this year, remember that. Just remember that.

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 03:34 AM
You do realize we did the same thing to a better offense in the packers, and we beat the patriots, the best offense in the nfl. Don't say the saints had the best offense when they most certainly didn't. You are playing a Giants team that has beaten both number 1 seeded teams this year, remember that. Just remember that.You forgot to say on their homefield in front of their homer fans.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 03:36 AM
16 ints is alot.* It was more than brees and we forced the best offense ever in the saints to commit 5 turnovers in addition to 4 more near turnovers!
If you are going to troll at least do it correctly.

NE in 07 was the best offensive team in NFL history and the Packers of this year was #2. And can you figure out who beat them both? I will give you two guesses since you seem slow...

wait for it..... Thats right the NY Giants & we are even better on the defensive line and the rest of the defense then in 07. Now put that in your pipe and smoke your crack as it seems to be the case for you.

Bigg Bluee
01-19-2012, 03:36 AM
I didn't forget. We aren't 49ers fans, we don't need to include minor details such as ending the patriots 15+ (forget the number) game home winning streak.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 04:02 AM
You do realize we did the same thing to a better offense in the packers, and we beat the patriots, the best offense in the nfl. Don't say the saints had the best offense when they most certainly didn't. You are playing a Giants team that has beaten both number 1 seeded teams this year, remember that. Just remember that.

THe saints were the best offense statistically. Brees had better numbers than brady or rodgers AND the saints have a much better run game. They only had 37 rush yards against us despite setting the record for most total yards in the history of the NFL!! Brees had the best season for a qb ever... He threw 4 less tds than brady in 2007 while also setting a record for most passing yards and had a higher qb rating than brady!

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 04:08 AM

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.
I was wondering the same thing. If he doesn't win this year, I still say he's got a good shot at a total of two.

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Why even reply to this guy? I already made the stupid mistake of doing it a few times. He sounds like a 14 year old who should be doing his homework, but is spending time here on the boards. His posts / threads are absolutely boring.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Why even reply to this guy? I already made the stupid mistake of doing it a few times. He sounds like a 14 year old who should be doing his homework, but is spending time here on the boards. His posts / threads are absolutely boring.for some strange reason, people love to feed trolls. I learned a long time ago, once you spot one, go the other way & ignore them.

To bad very few do that.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Why even reply to this guy? I already made the stupid mistake of doing it a few times. He sounds like a 14 year old who should be doing his homework, but is spending time here on the boards. His posts / threads are absolutely boring.for some strange reason, people love to feed trolls. I learned a long time ago, once you spot one, go the other way & ignore them.

To bad very few do that.

doesn't work either... Just wait until this happens to the giants and then we'll leave...

This is the giants sunday and I don't mean bush...

http://www.ooze.com/articles/art/heckofajoke.jpg

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 04:45 AM

for a fan of a team with a turnover machine qb you sure seem confident considering we had the most takeaways in the nfl!

im glad you have that gif as your sig showing a clear helmet to helmet hit but who cares huh? the refs will call a hit like that legal when you play us. SMFH

And your 2nd sig/ avatar shows your stupidity and ******ation.... correction mentally challenged individuals are most likely smarter than you.

GameTime
01-19-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings. I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.</P>

4??..</P>

</P>

he will be lucky to have two....</P>

not that he or theGiantsaren't good enough its that its not an easy endevour at all. Look at the Saints and Packers this season....OUT.......15-1 and OUT for the Pack...</P>

you're prediction is ridiculous...</P>

</P>

Slyde
01-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Are you going to come back here to eat crow on Monday?

TikiTheTorch
01-19-2012, 10:58 AM

To bad very few do that.

doesn't work either...* Just wait until this happens to the giants and then we'll leave...

This is the giants sunday and I don't mean bush...

http://www.ooze.com/articles/art/heckofajoke.jpg

Listen up kiddo - if your Prius driving sushi eating hometown team of miscreants were half as confident as you are making them out to be - then why is their board registration closed? Can dish it out but can't take it?

My advice would be to pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.