PDA

View Full Version : How many giants get injured in this game?

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:43 AM
THe 49ers are beastly and in the process of playing shutdown d they have knocked out alot of players this year. This season we've taken out too many to name but for example arian foster, legarete blunt and piere thomas are just a few of the rb's to get injured running into the brick wall. Thomas and graham were both already injured by the middle of the 1st quarter last week? Don't be surprised if sheli goes down for the count within a few snaps!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378880_3100606872808_1193258720_33451073_895458306 _n.jpg

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 03:47 AM
I'd say it's probably going to be around the same number of SB trophies that the 49ers have won since 1995.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:49 AM
I'd say it's probably going to be around the same number of SB trophies that the 49ers have won since 1995.

I think it'll be closer to the number of ints sheli threw this year!

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 03:50 AM

I respectfully disagree. I think it'll be more around the amount of years that the NFCW has actually mattered as a division.

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 03:51 AM
The real question is... at what point in the 4th quarter will Vernon Davis begin to cry again? This time in defeat.

greenca190
01-19-2012, 03:52 AM
You're hoping for injuries?

That's fine. Who's your backup quarterback, by the way? Wait, David Carr is on our team, isn't he?

Good luck with that rookie once we get Alex Smith pissing his pants out of fear. ****ing *****.

Sheli4life
01-19-2012, 03:55 AM

I respectfully disagree. I think it'll be more around the amount of years that the NFCW has actually mattered as a division.

Damn looks like you guys will have to forfeight the game then.. I mean how many players are you allowed to lose? IF this is really the case you guys will be playing justin tuck at wr by the end of the game!!
http://www.jumiah.com/images/brick_wall_sig.jpg

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 04:00 AM

Damn looks like you guys will have to forfeight the game then..* I mean how many players are you allowed to lose?* IF this is really the case you guys will be playing justin tuck at wr by the end of the game!!
http://www.jumiah.com/images/brick_wall_sig.jpg

You know your scared of Justin Tuck as a WR. Good luck trying to tackle him as he runs to the endzone with his amazing 40!

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 04:01 AM
I am actually worried about injuries this game, but not because of your players. I'm worried about one of our guys pulling or tearing muscles on the wet and / or muddy field.

Then again, why even be worried about injuries? We've got no chance against a 13-3 team that already beat us this season and just defeated the Saints in a great game. We've got no chance against this modern day version of the '85 Bears who are hosting this game at their own stadium.

You've got everything on your side. It's your game to lose.