PDA

View Full Version : Well one more time huh? plus prizes!!! =/

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 05:01 AM
Haven't done this in a while so why not :)

For the sake of fun and to pass some time and add some lively debate before game time.

Predict the final score of the Giants Vs. 49ers game on sunday

Cutting off at the first <font color="#FF0000">15</font> Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below
(dammit i really like this one should keep it for myself... smh)

<font color="#0000FF">Optional:</font> If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Might possible extend the post number depending on the success and demand of the thread.

Only for those with without Signatures or those with a desperate need to change their signatures.
Priority will go to those without ones already.

Dont feel discouraged to predict though just state you don't need the prize and you won't be entered into the drawing.

Good luck and
<font color="#0000FF" size="4"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;">GO BIG BLUE </span></font>

<font size="2">Rainier Jeffrey.</font>

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.

TheEnigma
01-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Already won a sig from you before (nice one I might add) so I'm simply having some prediction fun :)

Giants 27
49ers 24

Eli - 330 yards, 6 yards running, 2 TD's, 0 Int's

fizzlestick
01-19-2012, 05:12 AM
giants - 33
49ers - 17

eli - 321 passing, 12 rushing, 3 TD, 1 int

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 05:21 AM
What happens if I win since i'm a 49er fan?

49ers-27
Giants-17

SFOperation
01-19-2012, 05:25 AM
24-17 49ers.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 05:32 AM

For the sake of fun and to pass some time and add some lively debate before game time.

Cutting off at the first <font color="#ff0000">15</font> Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below

<font color="#0000ff">Optional:</font> If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Might possible extend the post number depending on the success and demand of the thread.

Only for those with without Signatures or those with a desperate need to change their signatures.

Dont feel discouraged to predict though just state you don't need the prize and you won't be entered into the drawing.

Good luck and
<font color="#0000ff" size="4"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;">GO BIG BLUE </span></font>

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya! This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 05:42 AM

Cutting off at the first <font color="#ff0000">15</font> Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below

<font color="#0000ff">Optional:</font> If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Good luck and
<font color="#0000ff" size="4"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;">GO BIG BLUE </span></font>

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya! This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name

Bahahahah Maly stop trolling my boards bro lmao. whats up man ready for this game come sunday gonna be tough.

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 05:43 AM

49ers-27
Giants-17

you get a rematch in madden

BlueBlitzer
01-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Giants 28 Niners 10 ( and I'm being generous to their QB )

SFOperation
01-19-2012, 05:47 AM

Good luck and

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************** <font size="2">Rainier Jeffrey.</font>

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if* you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya!* This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name

roflmao, your name is happy?

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 05:53 AM

Good luck and

roflmao, you happy bro?

You Filipino bro?

SFOperation
01-19-2012, 05:54 AM

Good luck and

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************** <font size="2">Rainier Jeffrey.</font>

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if* you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya!* This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name

roflmao, you happy bro?

Happy is an understatement, I'd do anything for this guy.* We been through a lot since being stuck together for almost 6 months and dorming together.

Lol no, I was referring to your name, Maligaya.

SFOperation
01-19-2012, 05:56 AM

Good luck and

roflmao, you happy bro?

You Filipino bro?

Half. If that's really your name IRL, then wow you have a sick *** name.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 05:57 AM

Good luck and

roflmao, you happy bro?

Happy is an understatement, I'd do anything for this guy. We been through a lot since being stuck together for almost 6 months and dorming together.

Lol no, I was referring to your name, Maligaya.

I know you were, but I find that only Filipinos know the meaning of my last name.

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 06:03 AM

49ers-27
Giants-17

You get the pleasure of staying on our boards since the SF boards obviously don't accept people.
Giants 27
SF - 20

IrishRebel
01-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Giants: 31
SF: 17

Eli: 314 yds - 3 TD - 1 INT

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 07:26 AM
eh... why not i want Chance too win :(

Giant: 17
49ers: 10

Eli: 324 yards Passing / 7 yards rushing
2 Td's / 1 interception

Pierce 58
01-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Giants 27
Niners 16

nygsb42champs
01-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Giants 27 49ers 17. Eli is going to pass for 275 and throw 2 TD's with no ints.

TrueBlue07
01-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Giants 21

49ers 17

Eli 250 yards 2TDs
Bradshaw 1TD

blueomaha
01-19-2012, 09:20 AM
NYG 34 SF 20

Eli 3 TD 318 YDS

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Bump for those that didn't get to participate. </P>

Still spots left.</P>

VegasGmen
01-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Giants 24-13 Eli 289 2TD's

giantsfan420
01-19-2012, 06:43 PM

Cutting off at the first <font color="#FF0000">15</font> Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below

<font color="#0000FF">Optional:</font> If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Good luck and
<font color="#0000FF" size="4"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;">GO BIG BLUE </span></font>

28-17 gmen.

eli-295 yds, 2 tds, 0 ints.

defense scores a fumble return for a td.

jacobs gets a 2 yd rushing td.

rainierjef
01-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Bump. </P>

4 Spots left, Not counting these 9er fans posts smfh</P>

cool Signature might turn him into the red hulk just a thought.</P>

</P>

<FONT size=4>I </FONT><FONT size=5><FONT face=Verdana color=#000080>B</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>ELI</FONT><FONT face=Verdana color=#000080>EVE</FONT><FONT color=#000080>..............</FONT></FONT> <FONT size=4>in ELI</FONT></P>

bubblesmcgee
01-20-2012, 02:07 PM
24-17 gmen

eli 220yds 2td 1int

killerblue8787
01-20-2012, 03:02 PM
The first half is a defensive battle in which both teams struggle to get any offense going adjusting to the adverse conditions. Giants get a late field goal and take a 6-3 lead into half time. Second half begins both teams get a td in the 3rd quarter giants have a 13-10 lead going into the 4th. At the beginning 49ners get a td early to take a 17-13 lead giants answer back with a field goal to get a 16 to still trail 17-16. With about 4 minutes left 49ners get another 3 points to take the 20-16 lead. Eli Manning makes a legendary 85 yard drive which is capped with a beautiful TD pass to nicks with less than a minute left take a 23-20 lead. 49ers chances fall flat as Corey webster picks off alex smith and the giants advance to the superbowl 23-20 to face the baltimore ravens

Ruttiger711
01-20-2012, 03:23 PM
31-21 Giants</P>

Late score by the 9ers in the last 2:00 to bring it within 10. </P>

rainierjef
01-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Marvel themed Giants Sigs.

Now you have a choice of either or.

Did a little upgrade so now you have a choice for those that love them a little Osi.
game time close. so get your predictions in.

Might add tuck in there as Abomination or Skaar...

Exciting time to be a fan show your support tomorrow wear your best giants gear, get loud at candle stick if your there, get loud at home, tweet the players good luck words of encouragement even if they don't respond they do read it.
<font face="Verdana" size="4"><font color="#0000FF">
GO BIG BLUE</font></font>

dinz
01-22-2012, 12:56 AM
hope i got in at last minute.. giants 20-16 eli 2 td 275 yds passing 1 pick

BigBlue_DD
01-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Hope this isn't to late...... NYG- 30 SF- 13
Eli- 345 yards, 2 tds, 0 ints, 12 rushing yards,

rainierjef
01-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Taking a couple more predictions before the game starts. man this ravens/pats game is boring. got my Nfl rules play book in hand and my sharpie i just want too see the bull**** called, just do it!!!

Wes
01-22-2012, 05:11 PM
prolly wont make the cut off but i am saying 23-13 Giants

rainierjef
01-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Congrats to nygb42champs

Runner up
Dinz

Choose which one you want. Nygb42champs

dinz
01-23-2012, 05:07 PM
well so close.. congrats to winner.. thanks for the contest.. go giantsssssssssss