PDA

View Full Version : From here on out lets conduct ourselves with Dignity

BParcells777
01-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Act like we have been there before......which we have

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.</p>

We have endured injuries that would have buried most teams</p>

We stand now with the possibility of becoming a Dynasty.....the possibility</p>

I look at the way the Patriots conduct their business and think we should model ourselves after their deportment and success,
</p>

If this year marks the start of a dominant Giants team......my lifelong dream.</p>

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.</p>

Strange things happen in Candlestick Park but we should clear this hurdle too</p>

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.</p>

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

GameTime
01-19-2012, 10:50 AM

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.</P>

We have endured injuries that would have buried most teams</P>

We stand now with the possibility of becoming a Dynasty.....the possibility</P>

I look at the way the Patriots conduct their business and think we should model ourselves after their deportment and success,
</P>

If this year marks the start of a dominant Giants team......my lifelong dream.</P>

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.</P>

Strange things happen in Candlestick Park but we should clear this hurdle too</P>

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.</P>

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.</P>

GO BIG BLUE
</P>

</P>

nice sentiment but it matters not how "we" act as fans. It only matters what the players do. </P>

But classy fans are a good thing in which I think most teams have that in a majority for the most part.</P>

TrueBlue07
While I don't think anything we say or do has any effect on the game I do agree with some of what you said.

If we respond to the trolls, especially a thread the trolls start, all it does is keep their thread at the top of the page, and give it more hits. If no one answers, the thread will be buried on page 3 within a few hours.

burier

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.</p>

</p>

If this year marks the start of a dominant Giants team......my lifelong dream.</p>

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.</p>

Strange things happen in Candlestick Park but we should clear this hurdle too</p>

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.</p>

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

Sounds good to me.

But the Giants are gonna win.

AllTuckedUp
01-19-2012, 10:51 AM
While I don't think anything we say or do has any effect on the game I do agree with some of what you said.

If we respond to the trolls, especially a thread the trolls start, all it does is keep their thread at the top of the page, and give it more hits.* If no one answers, the thread will be buried on page 3 within a few hours.

That is what we need to do.

BParcells777
01-19-2012, 10:58 AM

</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

Sounds good to me.

I'm with you but the reverberations of 2003 will forever ring in my mind......that and the beat down in 2000 by the Ravens.....I heard last night on SNY that that SFO game still haunts Trey Junkin, he wakes up in cold sweats and turned to drinking to blur the pain

We have a chance now to right both ships

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 11:00 AM

</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

not gonna lie, I thought I was going to open this thread and see a pic of Leonard Marshall pissing on Montana or something lol

BParcells777
01-19-2012, 11:04 AM

</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

not gonna lie, I thought I was going to open this thread and see a pic of Leonard Marshall pissing on Montana or something lol

I know Leonards hit is the stuff or lore but I do not remember it.....somebody has it on here in their signature......looked brutal
I clearly remember the hit Jim Burt but on Montana and nearly killed him......they took Joe right to a NYC hospital.

Leonard was good buddies with a friend of mine that passed away.....they used to share a house at the NJ shore.

BParcells777
01-19-2012, 11:06 AM

</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

I know Leonards hit is the stuff or lore but I do not remember it.....somebody has it on here in their signature......looked brutal
I clearly remember the hit Jim Burt but on Montana and nearly killed him......they took Joe right to a NYC hospital. When they show it in Slo Mo it still looks like a blur.....Un Godly

Leonard was good buddies with a friend of mine that passed away.....they used to share a house at the NJ shore.

Kruunch
01-19-2012, 11:09 AM
I always act with dignity.

http://www.motivationals.org/demotivational-posters/demotivational-poster-15772.jpg

NWKEffectElement
01-19-2012, 11:11 AM

If we respond to the trolls, especially a thread the trolls start, all it does is keep their thread at the top of the page, and give it more hits.* If no one answers, the thread will be buried on page 3 within a few hours.

That is what we need to do.

I must admit, they started to get to me a little last night.

BigBlue wins
01-19-2012, 11:13 AM
This will be another physical game. These two teams are hungry and in my opinion, both are starved for the Super Bowl.

Giants in my opinion have had some crap in the past few years, and we as fans know that we could have had a repeat superbowl if it werent for the epic collapse that started it all...4 years for this team to fully recover and get back on track.

Our time is now!

burier
01-19-2012, 11:43 AM

</p>

GO BIG BLUE
</p>

Sounds good to me.

I'm with you but the reverberations of 2003 will forever ring in my mind......that and the beat down in 2000 by the Ravens.....I heard last night on SNY that that SFO game still haunts Trey Junkin, he wakes up in cold sweats and turned to drinking to blur the pain

We have a chance now to right both ships

Rough days for Giants fans.

But I think some of us are confusing uptalking the opponent/downtalking the Giants with Class.

"I've Got a feeling Buffalos going to the Super Bowl." Bills fans used to sing that tune during playoff runs and it never accured to me that they were being classless.

Accompany that with the incessant complaining about 49ers fans posting here now explains why Giants Stadium is usually so quiet.

Many fans have no confidence, no passion, no heart and nothing in the frontside of their pants.

BParcells777
01-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I've got plenty in the front side and believe this will be a Giants blowout but I like the way the Patriots have handled their success, they seethe with confidence

"Walk softly................... and carry a BIG STICK"

burier
01-19-2012, 12:09 PM
I've got plenty in the front side and believe this will be a Giants blowout but I like the way the Patriots have handled their success, they seethe with confidence

"Walk softly................... and carry a BIG STICK"

nicely put.

lttaylor56
01-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Well, said. The NYG have been here before. Winning championship games and Superbowls is not foreign ground to this team. As fan's we should recognize this and act appropriately, which for the most part I believe we all do.

When opposing fans come into our house (aka the message board) and want to conduct legitimate discussions we oblige them.

When they act like idiots, we should try to take the high road and follow the course laid out by the Mara's and Tisch's for the team and this organization. NYG is a class act from top to bottom.

galaxy10
01-19-2012, 12:16 PM
I for one am glad that the obnoxious SF posters are gone, thanx Moderators

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 12:58 PM

We are finishing an improbable season filled with a roller coaster ride of winning streak and losing streaks.</P>

We have endured injuries that would have buried most teams</P>

We stand now with the possibility of becoming a Dynasty.....the possibility</P>

</P>

If this year marks the start of a dominant Giants team......my lifelong dream.</P>

Lets drop the smack talk and audacity (I'm one of the worst offenders admittedly), and go to SFO on a high.</P>

Strange things happen in Candlestick Park but we should clear this hurdle too</P>

Thanks for putting up with my rants all season, and lets go forward confident but respectful of the other 3 remaining teams.</P>

May the best team win, and lets hope the officials here on out are competent and non-biased.</P>

GO BIG BLUE
</P>

</P>

nice sentiment but it matters not how "we" act as fans. It only matters what the players do. </P>

But classy fans are a good thing in which I think most teams have that in a majority for the most part.</P>

</P>

+1. I think the Giant players have been fine. They're just stating their own confidence in themselves. I haven't heard them putting other teams down. The Giants are classy and always will be.</P>