PDA

View Full Version : "The Incompetent" Hakeem Nicks

StrahanTuck
10-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I been calling him this, since it seems to fit him well for a nickname. What other elite WRs have the type of bonehead drops that Nicks gives us?

FBomb
10-30-2011, 03:55 PM
All of them. This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.

jakegibbs
10-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I been calling him this, since it seems to fit him well for a nickname. What other elite WRs have the type of bonehead drops that Nicks gives us?

Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!

StrahanTuck
10-30-2011, 04:02 PM

Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!

He's not, but fantasy football will have most people thinking he is. But man, the guy costs this team terribly with his drops and boneheaded manuevers.

Giants10EM
10-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Why don't you look at how many drops he has on the year you bum. Look at T.O. One of the best ever and was always dropping passes.

10-30-2011, 04:29 PM
since when is T.O. one of the best ever?

King Sully
10-30-2011, 04:31 PM

since he's the second all time receiver behind jerry rice.

Diamondring
10-30-2011, 04:32 PM
All of them. This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.+1

gmen0820
10-30-2011, 04:33 PM
There was that incompetent Nicks.

StrahanTuck
11-06-2011, 08:51 PM
We won this game because we didn't have Nicks dropping key passes on those two late drives.

People forget, but he cost us the Phillie game in Philly last year. Dropped a wide open first down with plenty of room to spare that would have got us in Eagle territory instead of punting.

Drez
11-06-2011, 08:53 PM
We won this game because we didn't have Nicks dropping key passes on those two late drives.

People forget, but he cost us the Phillie game in Philly last year. Dropped a wide open first down with plenty of room to spare that would have got us in Eagle territory instead of punting.
</P>

http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/garden/rock06.jpg</P>

Here is a rock. Please crawl back under it.</P>

StrahanTuck
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll crawl back under after people recognize Nicks has cost us games with his bad drops and would probably has deflected an Eli pass for an INT today that would have cost us the game.

Seducer
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM
I'll crawl back under after people recognize Nicks has cost us games with his bad drops and would probably has deflected an Eli pass for an INT today that would have cost us the game.

what a troll

Drez
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM
</P>

So, so sad are you.</P>

EVGiant17
11-06-2011, 08:58 PM
No one player or one play ever wins or loses a football game.

FBomb
11-06-2011, 08:59 PM
</P>

Growing up in the South, the only thing I recognize about this thread is the smell of manure.</P>

This may be the dumbest thread this season. Congrats.</P>

StrahanTuck
12-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Did you see the Incompetent drop an easy touchdown early in the game yesterday on 3rd down?

Stevie Johnson and Hakeem Nicks need to collude to join one team and they be known as the "Incompetents" They know how to cost their teams dearly with drops

Morehead State
12-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!</P>

Are those the only two options?</P>

If you're not elite you are incompetent? This is how your mind works?</P>

BTW........Nicks is very, very good.</P>

nYg24
12-19-2011, 06:33 PM
this board is unbelievably pathetic after a loss.

barran21
12-19-2011, 06:37 PM
We have so many trolls on here, and the majority of them have tuck in their names, lol lol...

jax5338
12-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!</p>

Are those the only two options?</p>

If you're not elite you are incompetent? This is how your mind works?</p>

BTW........Nicks is very, very good.</p>

what a stupid thread. nicks and cruz will probably rival toomer for greatest giants receivers all time if they stay healthy and with the giants, they are THAT good. nicks probably played the worst game he has played as a giant and probably will ever play as a giant yesterday, and still had a TD taken away from him. he's a pro and will learn from his mistakes because he's that good.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 06:45 PM
this board is unbelievably pathetic after a loss.
Do you expect it not to be pathetic after yesterdays pathetic loss?

DEgiants89
12-19-2011, 06:48 PM
All of them. This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.

In my best TO voice: "that is my wide receiver!"

BIG DANY
12-19-2011, 07:02 PM
T O , ONE OF THE BEST EVER , I WONDER ABOUT JERRY RICE , IRVING , CARTER , ... THEY ALWAYS PLAY HARD AND SHOWED UP IN BIG GAMES , NEVER SAW THEM DROPPING PASSES

bigbluefan1986
12-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Did you see the Incompetent drop an easy touchdown early in the game yesterday on 3rd down?

Stevie Johnson and Hakeem Nicks need to collude to join one team and they be known as the "Incompetents" They know how to cost their teams dearly with drops
</P>

</P>

lmao, I dont know whats worse the fact that you had to wait 2 months to finally be able to use a drop to make your point or that you actually thought his drop cost us the game to begin with.. The Giants were never in the game for him to cost us the game yesterday..</P>

</P>

This thread is hysterical.</P>

slipknottin
12-19-2011, 07:09 PM
T O , ONE OF THE BEST EVER , I WONDER ABOUT* JERRY RICE , IRVING , CARTER , ... THEY ALWAYS PLAY HARD AND SHOWED UP IN BIG GAMES , NEVER SAW THEM DROPPING PASSES

You don't remember rice dropping attaching a TD pass then fumbling it with nobody around against the giants in the NFC championship game?

Nicks is a top 5 nfl receiver. So he occasionally drops the ball.. It's something he can work on

Giant stuck in Texas
12-19-2011, 07:19 PM
T O , ONE OF THE BEST EVER , I WONDER ABOUT JERRY RICE , IRVING , CARTER , ... THEY ALWAYS PLAY HARD AND SHOWED UP IN BIG GAMES , NEVER SAW THEM DROPPING PASSES

You don't remember rice dropping attaching a TD pass then fumbling it with nobody around against the giants in the NFC championship game?

Nicks is a top 5 nfl receiver. So he occasionally drops the ball.. It's something he can work onHe didn't hear you. You have to gangster it up a bit, barley make sense, and of course type in all caps.

I know, I know. "WHEN PEOPLE TALK SMACK ABOUT ME BECAUSE I WRITE IN CAPS , **** WHAT THEY SAY"

allentown PA
12-19-2011, 07:21 PM
T O , ONE OF THE BEST EVER , I WONDER ABOUT* JERRY RICE , IRVING , CARTER , ... THEY ALWAYS PLAY HARD AND SHOWED UP IN BIG GAMES , NEVER SAW THEM DROPPING PASSES

Nicks is a top 5 nfl receiver. So he occasionally drops the ball.. It's something he can work on

that was the divisional round when Rice fumbled

allentown PA
12-19-2011, 07:22 PM
nicks is a top ten reciever in the NFL..to be honest i dont think we've seen his best yet.

idiotekniQues
12-19-2011, 07:29 PM
as pissed off as i am at the giants you gotta draw the line somewhere. this thread brings the dumb.

Morehead State
12-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!</P>

Are those the only two options?</P>

If you're not elite you are incompetent? This is how your mind works?</P>

BTW........Nicks is very, very good.</P>

what a stupid thread. nicks and cruz will probably rival toomer for greatest giants receivers all time if they stay healthy and with the giants, they are THAT good. nicks probably played the worst game he has played as a giant and probably will ever play as a giant yesterday, and still had a TD taken away from him. he's a pro and will learn from his mistakes because he's that good.
</P>

Have you noticed that ever since you took down the pic of Marky Mark, we are agreeing on essentially everything.</P>

jax5338
12-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!</p>

Are those the only two options?</p>

If you're not elite you are incompetent? This is how your mind works?</p>

BTW........Nicks is very, very good.</p>

</p>

Have you noticed that ever since you took down the pic of Marky Mark, we are agreeing on essentially everything.</p>

i have noticed a few "good vibrations" between our viewpoints lately. [;)]

eli for president 2012?

GameTime
12-19-2011, 09:23 PM
</P>

[:@] dumb</P>

HilliardFan16
12-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Worst thread on this board in a long time.

Nicks dropped a ball.... Big deal.... Go back and watch the packers game or any other game in which he's bailing out gilbride by making incredible catches 40 yards downfield.

egyptian420
12-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Nicks is the best complete WR on this team.

elaherb
12-19-2011, 09:46 PM
wHY DOESN'T ANYONE GET ON REESE. HIS LAST 2 #1 PICS. IF YOU TTHINK HE' SO BADIthink he getsdouble teame and has made so good ca tches but some of the drops have reakky HURT.THER PRINCE WAS SUPPOSRD TO BE ABALL HAWK 6 READY TO STEP RIGHTIN NOW TC SAYS THE GAME IS FASTER THAN HE THOUGHT.

netplus
12-19-2011, 10:25 PM
On the TD drop yesterday, he lost the ball in the sun. Nicks already has 23 TD's in his first 40 games. How many other WR's have done that in their first 40 games?

daynemustgo
12-19-2011, 10:30 PM

stupid post

FBomb
12-19-2011, 10:33 PM

</P>

Why would you bump this piece of **** thread? Didn't get enough looking stupid the first time?</P>

FBomb
12-19-2011, 10:37 PM
wHY DOESN'T ANYONE GET ON REESE. HIS LAST 2 #1 PICS. IF YOU TTHINK HE' SO BADIthink he getsdouble teame and has made so good ca tches but some of the drops have reakky HURT.THER PRINCE WAS SUPPOSRD TO BE ABALL HAWK 6 READY TO STEP RIGHTIN NOW TC SAYS THE GAME IS FASTER THAN HE THOUGHT.</P>

What language is this in?</P>

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Sure, Nicks has dropped some passes. But he's also made some insane grabs.</P>

He's one of the most productive guys on the team.</P>

He had an off day. But there have been plenty of days when he's the best player on the field.</P>

It would be nice if the same guys who have slacked since Game 1 could step upand make a play.</P>

But that's the story of this season....unless Eli, Cruz, and Nicks have a monster game every week, the rest of the team is too weak to compensate.</P>

YATittle1962
12-19-2011, 10:46 PM

you ever see Rice just drop a ball for no reason with absolutely noone around him while running in a clear path 10 yards from the endzone in a playoff game vs. the Giants?

I have

I remember Irvin dropping quite a few balls.
there was a game I was at in Tampa in the 90s where he dropped a ball with no one around him in the first quarter....then in the 4th he dropped a post where he again was alone that would have been the game winner

and Chris Carter early in his career dropped more balls then he caught...

so what exactly are you talking about

Hakeem is one of the best WR this team has ever had......everyone loses the ball in the lights or sun at times.......happens to everyone

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 12:39 AM
wHY DOESN'T ANYONE GET ON REESE. HIS LAST 2 #1 PICS. IF YOU TTHINK HE' SO BADIthink he getsdouble teame and has made so good ca tches but some of the drops have reakky HURT.THER PRINCE WAS SUPPOSRD TO BE ABALL HAWK 6 READY TO STEP RIGHTIN NOW TC SAYS THE GAME IS FASTER THAN HE THOUGHT.</p>

What language is this in?</p>

The language of drunkenness

Giantz4Life
12-20-2011, 12:43 AM
No one player or one play ever wins or loses a football game.

Unless your name is Tony Romo!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0106/nfl_a_romo_412.jpg

Vtgmenfan89
12-20-2011, 12:47 AM
At about halfway through the season Nicks hadn't dropped one catchable ball thrown his direction. Yes he has had some key drops since, but that's just life. These guys are human you know. I do look at it like they get paid millions of dollars to catch a damn ball so they should, but again they are human and mistakes happen. Unfortunately when it's this team they tend to be the most bonehead mistakes ever (talking more about other things than drops here)

jax5338
12-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Sure, Nicks has dropped some passes. But he's also made some insane grabs.</p>

He's one of the most productive guys on the team.</p>

He had an off day. But there have been plenty of days when he's the best player on the field.</p>

It would be nice if the same guys who have slacked since Game 1 could step upand make a play.</p>

But that's the story of this season....unless Eli, Cruz, and Nicks have a monster game every week, the rest of the team is too weak to compensate.</p>

this. and last game was their worst collective game of the season by far. oline sucked too.

NJ10
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Nicks is very good. I wouldn't put in in the class of guys like Fitz or Andre Johnson. But it is only his what? 3rd year?

He had a few big drops this year but also has alot of great catches. Fans on here only seem to see the negative.

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
</P>

What are you, 6 years old?</P>

SouthernGiant56
12-20-2011, 12:14 PM
</p>

Growing up in the South, the only thing I recognize about this thread is the smell of manure.</p>

This may be the dumbest thread this season. Congrats.</p>

Agreed.

nihan87
12-20-2011, 12:45 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Yeah, Nicks is terrible.. </FONT></P>

JPP
12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
You do realize it is a 53man roster right? The theory is no one person can screw up, you win because the rest of the players are supposed to take it upon themselves to pick up the slack and make plays. So blaming the loss on one person just not gonna cut it because there were many plays by many different players that could have made a big difference both offensively and defensively that helped contribute to this loss and many others this season.

Mod_C
12-20-2011, 01:28 PM

Games are rarely won or lost on any one play or by any one player. Name any receiver that has not and does not drop passes,

RoanokeFan
12-20-2011, 01:31 PM

I didn't realize school was already out for the holiday recess.

ryan12
12-20-2011, 02:01 PM
All of them.* This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.*

agreed

funkybudda
12-20-2011, 02:10 PM
nicks is a top ten reciever in the NFL..to be honest i dont think we've seen his best yet.

hmm, to be honest i dont think we've seen his worst yet either, wonder what excuses he will use this weekend instead of the sun or Revis treatment? He's overrated.

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Sure, Nicks has dropped some passes.* But he's also made some insane grabs.</p>

He had an off day.* But there have been plenty of days when he's the best player on the field.</p>

It would be nice if the same guys who have slacked since Game 1 could step up*and make a play.</p>

But that's the story of this season....unless Eli, Cruz, and Nicks have a monster game every week, the rest of the team is too weak to compensate.</p>

this. and last game was their worst collective game of the season by far. oline sucked too.

I remember when 17 points on offense was almost a sure-fire victory.

I get the fact that the game has changed.....4000 yards passing used to be the Gold Standard.....now, anything less than 4000 is considered mediocre.

Still, though, it would be nice to have a defense that could win a game or two every season. That's just a pipe dream with these creampuffs.

simms56
12-20-2011, 02:34 PM
There are many problems with this team, Nicks is one of the least of them. I do think it is an issue in that Nicks appears to play better in warmer weather. Don't forget he did have that one great sideline play for the first down on Sunday, which was a stud move, and the called back touchdown was a bad call. He'll be fine but the Giants this year have been mostly terrible at home.

jax5338
12-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Sure, Nicks has dropped some passes. But he's also made some insane grabs.</p>

He had an off day. But there have been plenty of days when he's the best player on the field.</p>

It would be nice if the same guys who have slacked since Game 1 could step upand make a play.</p>

I remember when 17 points on offense was almost a sure-fire victory.

I get the fact that the game has changed.....4000 yards passing used to be the Gold Standard.....now, anything less than 4000 is considered mediocre.

Still, though, it would be nice to have a defense that could win a game or two every season. That's just a pipe dream with these creampuffs.

when was the last time the defense had a pick 6 or a sack, scoop, and score? 2009? i think the defense has genereated 1 touchdown the past two seasons, and that was earlier this year on a botched screen pass + brain fart by the rams when boley scored. i mean the packers defense gives up a lot of big plays but they also make a ton of big plays like that. it makes a difference and changes games. we rely solely on 3-4 guys to win. its kinda sad.

FBomb
12-22-2011, 12:34 PM
We're not allowed to use the "R" word, but this thread truly qualifies.

FBomb
01-15-2012, 07:16 PM
lol....just thought this deserved a bump.

gmen0820
01-15-2012, 07:18 PM
****** bag ****** bag ****** bag ****** bag ****** bag ****** bag

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Great catch bad nickname

GiantWarfare
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
lol....just thought this deserved a bump.

lmao!

StrahanTuck
01-16-2012, 07:41 PM
So far, he's been good lately. But the guy scares me every time the ball is in his direction. On that 2nd Quarter hail mary, I was replaying it like crazy, praying the ball didn't scrape the ground like I figured it would have.

Watch him have a big fumble or drop against San Francisco. I don't trust him.

Joe Morrison
01-16-2012, 07:46 PM
So far, he's been good lately. But the guy scares me every time the ball is in his direction. On that 2nd Quarter hail mary, I was replaying it like crazy, praying the ball didn't scrape the ground like I figured it would have.

</P>

Please remove your loser attitude from the board, I would like to share my time with only winners not whiners.</P>

TuckYou
01-16-2012, 07:48 PM

I stayed away from this thread the first time around because it was just so dumb. Now I am calling you out. Go root for the Jets and Plax.

FBomb
01-17-2012, 12:01 AM

</P>

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/1114200984341AM_StupidRemark.jpg</P>

giantman8493
01-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Dwayne Bowe

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Ah the eat your words bump because you were a fool. Love them.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-17-2012, 12:19 AM

get emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
LOL you always in the middle of some action !!

Itlan
01-17-2012, 12:25 AM

I hate to tell you this, but you're severely lacking brain cells.

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 12:27 AM

get emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
LOL you always in the middle of some action !!I am not the one that bumped this thread. I bumped the Prince bust thread lol.

And I do not look 4 action, I just back it up if it comes my way, unless I am wrong, then I man up.

Been on fire this year though :)

StrahanTuck
01-17-2012, 12:34 AM
You guys get so ****y when things are going well. I can think of so much BS that has been spewed over the years as it pertains to our players on these boards. That's fine. I'm negative and remember the negative stuff a lot of times. Nicks dropping the ball in the Eagles game last year still sticks in me. Eagles should have never won that first game, let alone the second. Just like I could never trust Tiki from not fumbling, even after he fixed that problem, it's gonna take awhile to expect Nicks not to screw up.

netplus
01-17-2012, 06:01 PM
It's amazing you don't realize how good Nicks is. We have two STUDS at WR and people still are negative.

giantsforce
01-17-2012, 06:08 PM

He had the big drop during the Redskins game and he got it out of his system, Look for him to have another great performance, and if they double team him, Cruz will take it to the house.

NYG55nwo
01-17-2012, 06:13 PM
You guys get so ****y when things are going well. I can think of so much BS that has been spewed over the years as it pertains to our players on these boards. That's fine. I'm negative and remember the negative stuff a lot of times. Nicks dropping the ball in the Eagles game last year still sticks in me. Eagles should have never won that first game, let alone the second. Just like I could never trust Tiki from not fumbling, even after he fixed that problem, it's gonna take awhile to expect Nicks not to screw up.
</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Nicks has 1192 yards receiving this year what do you want from the guy?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></FONT><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>

BigBlue D
01-17-2012, 06:14 PM
LOL I love these ignorant posts, especially when you couldn't of been more wrong. BUMP!!

GMENAGAIN
01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
</P>

kudos for showing your face back here after starting an all-time stupid thread like this. . . . . </P>

derekunion28
01-17-2012, 06:23 PM
funny thread

Itlan
01-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Lmao he had a bad two-game stretch, and suddenly he's a drop artist? You're ridiculous.

Eli had two HORRENDOUS games this season. Does that make him a bad QB? Do you not trust Eli? Cause everytime I see him flinging that ball downfield, I'm expecting a touchdown personally.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

bigjeep
01-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Here we go, dishing up the old dirt! [6]

G-Dawg92
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
i expect another thread similar to this when Eli doesn't look all that good in the pre-season.....

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Here we go, dishing up the old dirt!** [6]
Yep, I am not a fan of bringing up the crow dishes.

bigjeep
01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Here we go, dishing up the old dirt! [6] Yep, I am not a fan of bringing up the crow dishes.</P>

</P>

We all have posts that we wish we didn't make! But, thats what its all about! [:S]</P>

FBomb
01-17-2012, 06:41 PM
</P>

Dude....Prozac.....seriously.</P>

chasjay
01-17-2012, 06:47 PM
I like my title better - it may be a touch overstated, but I think it is closer than the original.

FBomb
01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Ah the eat your words bump because you were a fool. Love them. get emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! LOL you always in the middle of some action !!I am not the one that bumped this thread. I bumped the Prince bust thread lol. And I do not look 4 action, I just back it up if it comes my way, unless I am wrong, then I man up. Been on fire this year though :)</P>

I bumped this thread becauseit was probably the dumbest threadever created BEFORE Nicks became such a premire WR with big play abilities. </P>

Now..well...is there anythingworse than dumbest?</P>

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 04:41 AM
oldie but goody

Bing Crosby
02-09-2012, 04:58 AM
i expect another thread similar to this when Eli doesn't look all that good in the pre-season.....

Sad but true. We'll get "was last year a fluke?" and "Eli has reverted!!!"

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 05:05 AM

Sad but true. We'll get "was last year a fluke?" and "Eli has reverted!!!"
I can see the same thing with JR, TC, and Eli w/a 2-3 game loss in a row if it was a worse case scenario.

Or when someone like Tuck gets hurt & all hell broke loose.

myles2424
02-09-2012, 05:05 AM
oldie but goody
Smeone please dig up those "suck for luck" threads.......my Favs...

FBomb
02-09-2012, 08:20 AM
One of my most favorite threads this season.</P>

nygsb42champs
02-09-2012, 09:17 AM
I will take him any day of the week!!

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 10:24 PM
oldie but goody
Smeone please dig up those "suck for luck" threads.......my Favs...I do not think i posted in it.

Wont matter anyway as threads get archived once a certain amount of time passed and you(didn't bump it up) cannot see the content.

02-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Who the hell is this ****** and why in the world would you even start something like this? Are you a Cowgirl incognito?

GmenFan1980
02-09-2012, 11:52 PM
it's got potential, but i think Hakeem "The Dream" Nicks will catch on and lets be honest it sounds better http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 06:12 PM

have to agree..especially after his no show in the playoffs...good stuff

miked1958
03-27-2012, 06:27 PM
All of them.* This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.*This

Agreed

miked1958
03-27-2012, 06:28 PM

I will take him over the others all day everyday

miken609
03-27-2012, 07:44 PM
How many times is this thread going to get bumped?

FBomb
03-27-2012, 07:55 PM
How many times is this thread going to get bumped?</P>

Exactly......Let's talk about Tebow some more.</P>

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 08:11 PM
How many times is this thread going to get bumped?

just trying to remind some of the hater fans on here how off they were....waka waka

BK07071
03-27-2012, 09:25 PM

Incompetent???? Nicks???? You've been playing with yourself too long....it's affected your brain!

berya
03-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Quality thread man.

Vtgmenfan89
03-28-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd love to hear what the guy who started this thread has to say now after Nicks beast playoff performance....time for you to eat your words fool!!!! Oh and 10 catches in the super bowl as well unless I'm mistaken.... Really incompetent

DragonSoul
03-28-2012, 08:09 PM
good stuff.

Apparently he still hasn't eaten some major incompetent CROW!

FBomb
05-24-2012, 04:36 PM
HA!!! Sorry..this thread still makes me laugh.

FBomb
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
NOW he breaks his foot???!!!!</P>

I blame myself.....never should have tempted fate by bumping this thread!!!</P>

sharick88
05-24-2012, 04:54 PM

Where the **** do we get these people?

egyptian420
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
lmao

JMFP2
05-24-2012, 05:20 PM

Nice going.

FBomb
05-24-2012, 05:22 PM

Nice going.</P>

Yeah.....I'm a ****!![:$]</P>

JMFP2
05-24-2012, 05:26 PM

Nice going.</P>

Personally, I blame Charlie Sheen for buying LT's Ring.

It's clear the Warlock has a Giants artifact of great power.

Meanhothead
05-24-2012, 05:28 PM

Nice going.</P>

I needed someone to blame

FBomb
05-24-2012, 05:30 PM

Nice going.</P>

Personally, I blame Charlie Sheen for buying LT's Ring. It's clear the Warlock has a Giants artifact of great power.</P>

Oh no!!! That means a giant tarantula is going to crawl on Peter while he's sleeping and Greg will get knocked out by his own surf board!!!</P>

BeatYale
05-24-2012, 05:33 PM
There's a witch hunt gathering right now. Good luck FBomb.

FBomb
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
There's a witch hunt gathering right now. Good luck FBomb.</P>

Won't be the first one!![:)]</P>

Harooni
05-24-2012, 06:20 PM
what kind of hateful bs is this? the man is very talented and had a bad luck injury. and btw cry baby he will most likely miss a few reg season games thats it.

Drez
05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
NOW he breaks his foot???!!!!</p>

I blame myself.....never should have tempted fate by bumping this thread!!!</p>

Nice going.</p>

Yeah.....I'm a ****!![:$]</p>
I blame Kruunch for starting that ****ing David Wilson tears his ACL thread.

RoanokeFan
05-24-2012, 06:34 PM
NOW he breaks his foot???!!!!</p>

I blame myself.....never should have tempted fate by bumping this thread!!!</p>

We reap what we sow lol

bigjeep
05-24-2012, 07:12 PM

</P>

</P>

[:@]</P>

bearbryant
05-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes, Its too bad but as TC says: " Who is the next guy up?" I love hakeem but this is football. So who knows where the next Cruzzzzzzzzzzz comes from. Go Giants!

nihan87
05-25-2012, 10:09 AM
LOL is this really a thread? Do I have to post videos of Nicks winning us games? I can count the times he dropped important passes on one, maybe 2 hands...but the amount of times he has made a great catch and helped win games for us? **** I'd need some sorta counting device!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRBCMnz0jE&amp;feature=fvwrel</P>

</P>

Pretty Incompetent if I do say so myself...</P>

</P>

****in TROLL!</P>

strahantuck1
11-05-2013, 09:04 AM
The Incompetent only has 3 TDs over the past 21 games, including 0 this season. The ****y bumps have disappeared

yo-ho
11-05-2013, 10:30 AM

As much as I hate him, he was a touchdown machine, and statistically one of the best ever.

B&RWarrior
11-05-2013, 10:47 AM
As much as I hate him, he was a touchdown machine, and statistically one of the best ever.

The guy put the A in *******, but it is impossible to deny how good he was. He would still be playing this season if he wasn't such a jerk.

GameTime
11-05-2013, 11:21 AM

stupid is as stupid does.....

and you can't fix stupid....