PDA

View Full Version : Can we dump the moronic Political threads ? Nothing to do with Ginats football.

Razur
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Use your own blog to voice your views. This is a fan based page that includes a wide spectrum of cutltural, ethnic, social, religious, and political positions. Save your personal political rants or jabs for somewhere else.

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Use your own blog to voice your views. This is a fan based page that includes a wide spectrum of cutltural, ethnic, social, religious, and political positions. Save your personal political rants or jabs for somewhere else.

what are u talking about?

burier
01-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I think we should just make all the board members honorary mods. That way anyone can delete any thread they want.

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.

lttaylor56
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
I think we should just make all the board members honorary mods. That way anyone can delete any thread they want.

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.lol, Are we in the Conference Championship game this weekend? Stress effects everyone differently. We realize that.

TrueBlue07
01-19-2012, 11:20 AM

For me I'd delete threads asking the mods to delete threads.

<font color="#FF0000">What a Republican.</font>

MattMeyerBud
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM

Mentioning a political figure when it has to do with something with the Giants is allowable. In no way was the OPs own views expressed. There was no political rant.

Infact, this OP by u is the closest thing we have to a political rant. Im not going to delete this becuase I want you to read it, so I will lock it.

But basically, you did exactly what you are ranting about