PDA

View Full Version : Eli is the difference: no doubt...

BigBluePoint
11-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Not a great revelation here but...I have never seen Eli throw the ball so well. He started off the year shaky in my mind and I actually said to my wife that he will never be that good (actually, I blurted out the word "sucks" several times during earlier season games). But he's proved me wrong. He can still look awkward at times, but he seems to be in total control and command, and his accuracy and touch have been really outstanding. We can talk about the rest of the team's deficiencies until we are blue in the face, but we will only go as far this year as Eli takes us. Jump on his back, boys. It's undoubtedly his team now and he's the difference maker. He's almost become as important to us as his brother is the Colts!

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Not a great revelation here but...I have never seen Eli throw the ball so well. He started off the year shaky in my mind and I actually said to my wife that he will never be that good (actually, I blurted out the word "sucks" several times during earlier season games). But he's proved me wrong. He can still look awkward at times, but he seems to be in total control and command, and his accuracy and touch have been really outstanding. We can talk about the rest of the team's deficiencies until we are blue in the face, but we will only go as far this year as Eli takes us. Jump on his back, boys. It's undoubtedly his team now and he's the difference maker. He's almost become as important to us as his brother is the Colts!

add this to one of the other million threads please