PDA

View Full Version : NY POST REPORTER

Reporter718
01-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!If people mortgaged their homes for tickets, they have much bigger concerns then just football, but if the kardashians can make it because of a sex tape, I guess they can to.

ryan12
01-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!

probally a niner fan

RedskinHater
01-19-2012, 01:30 PM
<font color="#FF0000">Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for me to use this Sunday... [:S]</font>

KATKAVAGE75
01-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Contact "IrishGiant84" on the message boards. He's coming all the way from Dublin, Ireland to SF for the Giants game. He doesn't even have a ticket yet. </P>

The only story that will be better than that is the Giants beating the 49ers.</P>

Morehead State
01-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!</P>

How about..the economy sucks and we are just happy we can afford cable TV to watch the game at home.</P>

I'm sorry....Not interesting enough?</P>

NYG4ME
01-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Hey gang, I'm a reporter with the NY Post in SF for the showdown and I'm looking for interesting feature stories on NYers going to the game to write about for the rest of the week. Anything quirky or unusual would be great - a couple going for their honeymoon, someone who mortgaged their house for tickets, that kind of thing. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at saa631@yahoo.com Thanks and go Big Blue!</p>

How about..the economy sucks and we are just happy we can afford cable TV to watch the game at home.</p>

I'm sorry....Not interesting enough?</p>

+1

FlipNYG77
01-19-2012, 01:40 PM
i tried to sell my soul to the devil for a round trip ticket and 50 yd line seats....but devil said he only have the nosebleed section left....so i passed

Pakman
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
* <font color="#FF0000">Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for* me to use this Sunday... [:S]</font>

Hey coach, just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job. I hope one day I can randomly become the Giants DC. I have no experience but I would love to get that dramatic camera view of me standing their watching my defense trying to stop an offense in the last second of a game.

TrueBlue07
01-19-2012, 01:45 PM
c'mon guys, post your interesting stories. Y'know, like I paid $700 for my tickets but now I can't afford a bullet proof vest and pepper spray. Looks like I can't go to the game. wah wahhhh

giantsfan420
01-19-2012, 01:52 PM
could u pls do a story about the 9ers fans that were posting pictures of 911 and making fun of people about it?

this i feel is something that must be addressed as to how classless some fans are. it was a pretty big story when the seattle seahawks did something similar a few yrs ago.

the guy posted the buildings being hit by planes and said what happens to the giants on sunday vs the 9ers will be even worse. he started laughing about it and made fun of the people who died.

even if u dont want to write about this, could u pls pass along the info to some one who would? it happened last night, and several posters took pictures of the post as to have proof bc he later, after several hours, went back and edited it.

lttaylor56
01-19-2012, 01:52 PM
* <font color="#FF0000">Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for* me to use this Sunday... [:S]</font>
I do have some advice on a play to avoid on Sunday, It's called the "chuck & duck".

RedskinHater
01-19-2012, 01:58 PM
<font color="#FF0000">Yeah - and I'm Coach Coughlin asking if anyone on the board has any ideas for plays ( either O or D ) for me to use this Sunday... [:S]</font>

Hey coach, just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job. I hope one day I can randomly become the Giants DC. I have no experience but I would love to get that dramatic camera view of me standing their watching my defense trying to stop an offense in the last second of a game.
<font color="#FF0000">Check out my website : www.gulliblesimpletons.com</font>

Reporter718
01-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks for al the e-mails. Please keep them coming. If you are a Giant fan in SF with an interesting story to tell about your trip please e-mail me. Thx.

burier
01-20-2012, 11:14 AM
And with this thread Journalism was officially pronounced.....dead.

onlineprof
01-20-2012, 11:21 AM
A New York Post reporter with a yahoo email address? Might actually be taken seriously if you presented a professional email address, something, oh I don't know, maybe actually connected to the Post...nypost.com???