PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking about this season

smashndash715
01-19-2012, 01:23 PM
From the beginning to now and wow...no1 is a bigger giants fan than me but theres no way i could have saw this after the preseason injuries built up...Jerry Reese guaranteed playoffs and here we are in the nfc championship one game away from going back to the promised land. I want to say we cant be stopped but i dont want to get to hyped yet...for me personally 49ers scare me more then the packers did...but if we can pull this off what a season..just a few weeks ago it seemed like we were on the verge of a collapse..rolle calling out tuck..and coughlin on the hot seat again and all this nonsense...we kept the freakin cowboys out...eagles dream team failed horribly..fat boy rex ryan has to sit and watch us in the playoffs i mean i truly could not have wrote a better season script for us. Lets go to candlestick and represent. Gmennnnnnnnnn to the grave

mainegiantsfan
01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
I was more afraid of Saints than anybody.. We should stop Gore, and Smith hasn't prove to me that he can carry this team with his talent. We came close last time, and now that we're healthy, I think we will beat them rather handedly. They haven't seen a defense like what we have today, end of story.

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
There is absolutely no way I could have seen this happening when we were in Dallas down 11 points with 5 minutes to go.

nihan87
01-19-2012, 04:05 PM
I was afraid of possibly playing the Saints. That being said, we are playing the 9ers and Alex Smith... </P>

While I am still worried about that damn defense and Gore, it is not the Saints! lol</P>

</P>

GO GIANTS! </P>

Pakman
01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
There is absolutely no way I could have seen this happening when we were in Dallas down 11 points with 5 minutes to go.

I was thinking about that yesterday. I literally took out my homework and started doing it...while watching the game lol.

All I could think of was how good Cruz, JPP, and Ballard played this season and now it was all going down the drain.

Glad I was wrong.

smashndash715
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM

yea man and then just to come out flat the following week and get killed by washington..but this has to be one of the greatest runs a team has made..when the last 2 weeks of the regular season were essentially playoff games and then to play like we have when the actual playoffs started all i can say is wow

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
The Playoffs have been fun,it makes the season!!! I would take this any season Just keep winning G-MEN!!! Season's like 86,90 were great but I will take this!!!

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 08:30 PM
true true true. After the Dallas comeback win I was thinking about how badly we were going to beat the Skins at home the following Sunday. Then to not show up I was like the tease was worse than if we just would have lost at Dallas and season over.