PDA

View Full Version : Rolles int.

gfanblue
01-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did

Ruttiger711
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did</P>

My friend and i usually text during the game, but after this play he called me right up - "WHY THE HELL DID HE RUN BACK TO THE MIDDLE?!"</P>

I dont know what Rolle saw but i think he could have returned for at least 20 following his blockers.</P>

GmenFan1980
01-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did

he said he slipped i believe :/.

repeatchamps
01-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did</P>

It was a fumble recovery not an INT. I agree though he had blockers to the outside and a convoy to the endzone but I think he lost his footing a bit.</P>

smashndash715
01-19-2012, 02:43 PM

it was a fumble recovery..and boley is the one that said that..i dont know what rolle saw..i watched the replay yesterday and he could have went right up the sideline behind his blockers..i understand he stumbled a little bit but that doesnt mean he had to cut it back to the middle of the field where there was nowhere to go

gfanblue
01-19-2012, 02:44 PM

My friend and i usually text during the game, but after this play he called me right up - "WHY THE HELL DID HE RUN BACK TO THE MIDDLE?!"</P>

I dont know what Rolle saw but i think he could have returned for at least 20 following his blockers.</P>Same here. My friend is a browns fan ( who by the way picked the Giants to win it all in december) did the same thing. He was like "wheres he goin?"

gfanblue
01-19-2012, 02:45 PM

it was a fumble recovery..and boley is the one that said that..i dont know what rolle saw..i watched the replay yesterday and he could have went right up the sideline behind his blockers..i understand he stumbled a little bit but that doesnt mean he had to cut it back to the middle of the field where there was nowhere to go Fumble yea.,i meant that. Lol

repeatchamps
01-19-2012, 02:45 PM

I dont know what Rolle saw but i think he could have returned for at least 20 following his blockers.</P>

Same here. My friend is a browns fan ( who by the way picked the Giants to win it all in december) did the same thing. He was like "wheres he goin?"</P>

Me too. My cousin texted me the exact same thing when it happened. He said he had blockers to the outside. I agree with <FONT color=#980001>smashndash715</FONT> (/members/smashndash715.aspx)that slipping doesn't mean cut it back but hey it is not as easy as we think in the heat of the momentsometimes.</P>

Pakman
01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
I was literally cursing him out when he slipped ...my brother (Rams fan) was really confused.

smashndash715
01-19-2012, 02:52 PM
I was literally cursing him out when he slipped ...my brother (Rams fan) was really confused.

i feel sorry for your brother lol

BlueJayC
01-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Anyone else wonder why he appeared to not follow his blockers? On nfl replay I forget who was teasing him sayin "you didnt want that endzone!" Sure looked to me he coulda got farther than he did it was a fumble recovery..and boley is the one that said that..i dont know what rolle saw..i watched the replay yesterday and he could have went right up the sideline behind his blockers..i understand he stumbled a little bit but that doesnt mean he had to cut it back to the middle of the field where there was nowhere to go Fumble yea.,i meant that. Lol</P>

If you watch the play again it was because of his slip and subsequent stumble......as he starts running towards his blockers with his head up his right leg gives out causing him to stumble right to regain his balance.....by the time he got squared up again he was already in the middle of the field:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osyne2lONQQ</P>

Zaggs
01-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Maybe he was just exhausted at the moment.

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Maybe he wanted to keep Mr. Rodgers off the field as much as possible and run the clock...? I don't know or maybe he thought he saw something but was mistaken. In any event it doesn't matter too much.

Ruttiger711
01-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I dont know - in the video he's looking down the center of the field and THEN he stumbles... </P>

nitpicking and I'm not even giving him **** about it... his adrenaline at this moment must have been insane. </P>