rainierjef
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Official NFL Pro Bowl Practices</P>

Thursday, Jan. 26</P>

Earhart Field</P>

FREE</P>

10 a.m. AFC Practice</P>

11:15 a.m. NFC Practice</P>

Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam will host the first-ever NFL Pro Bowl Practices on a military base! Wear your favorite teamsí colors and bring your camera for once-in-a-lifetime access to a Pro Bowl Team Practice.</P>

Both the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl practices will be open to all military affiliated personnel and their families who already have base access.</P>

The NFL and its official military appreciation sponsor, USAA, partnered to refurbish Earhart Field to create a lasting legacy of the Pro Bowl and to demonstrate both organizationsí deep appreciation for the military.</P>

Parking is available within walking distance, along Kuntz Avenue across from the Arts &amp; Crafts Center and bleachers will be set up in designated areas along Earhart Field for spectator viewing.</P>

Although bleachers will be available, they may not accommodate all in attendance.In addition, seating may not be preferred to standing within the area.</P>

No official endorsement intended. </P>

Just found out that the pro bowl players are going to be practicing on the field right behind my dorms, like a small parking lot walk away from my room. [:)] benifits of this job. While i would love to get a picture next to Eli and JPP and whoever else is going to be there from the giant. i rather a shot at the Trophy than posing for a picture with Eli. But i will be wearing my giants jersey over my uniform lmao, i might have to push hawaii for that but i don't care."that means do push ups till you push the island of hawaii into the ocean" (methephorical)</P>i'll make sure to get one of me next to rodgers doing the discount double check motion. LMFAO

<FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2><U>Dont forget to post your predcitions for a chance to win the avatar below at my other thread --&gt;</U> http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx (/forums/thread/2437808.aspx)</FONT>

FlipNYG77
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
no giants player are playing on the probowl

SweetZombieJesus
01-19-2012, 01:46 PM
No offense bro but I hope you don't get to see any Giants players :) Have fun.

NYG216
01-19-2012, 01:50 PM

+1

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Official NFL Pro Bowl Practices</P>

Thursday, Jan. 26</P>

Earhart Field</P>

FREE</P>

10 a.m. AFC Practice</P>

11:15 a.m. NFC Practice</P>

Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam will host the first-ever NFL Pro Bowl Practices on a military base! Wear your favorite teamsí colors and bring your camera for once-in-a-lifetime access to a Pro Bowl Team Practice.</P>

Both the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl practices will be open to all military affiliated personnel and their families who already have base access.</P>

The NFL and its official military appreciation sponsor, USAA, partnered to refurbish Earhart Field to create a lasting legacy of the Pro Bowl and to demonstrate both organizationsí deep appreciation for the military.</P>

Parking is available within walking distance, along Kuntz Avenue across from the Arts & Crafts Center and bleachers will be set up in designated areas along Earhart Field for spectator viewing.</P>

Although bleachers will be available, they may not accommodate all in attendance.**In addition, seating may not be preferred to standing within the area.</P>

No official endorsement intended. </P>

Just found out that the pro bowl players are going to be practicing on the field right behind my dorms, like a small parking lot walk away from my room. [:)] benifits of this job. While i would love to get a picture next to Eli and JPP and whoever else is going to be there from the giant. i rather a shot at the Trophy than* posing for a picture with Eli. But i will be wearing my giants jersey over my uniform lmao, i might have to push hawaii for that but i don't care."that means do push ups till you push the island of hawaii into the ocean" (methephorical)</P>i'll make sure to get one of me next to rodgers doing the discount double check motion. LMFAO

<FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2><U>Dont forget to post your predcitions for a chance to win the avatar below at my other thread --></U>* http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx (/forums/thread/2437808.aspx)</FONT>Congrats, enjoy. No Giants for you if it all works out :)

rainierjef
01-19-2012, 01:54 PM
</P>

Oh i hope i don't get to see any of them either, but in the slight chance that they are there, i would probably be too pissed off to even go see them smfh but if you guys want pictures i have a canon 7d with a good lens so i'll take requests. Lets just home i only get to see eli on TV at Indy </P>