PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Ref: Ed Hochuli

AngryAZN
01-19-2012, 03:14 PM
The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week?

Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?

BigBlue187
01-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I like Ed H. Besides that blown cutler fumble a few years ago he is a good ref. no way he would have kept that call a non fumble last week.

chuckedafter5yards
01-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Finally a ref with a brain, I like Ed. the thing that steamed me about the last game was the fumble, you know which one being reversed and Coughlin having to challenge. Losing that challenge prevented or at least limited another challenge because the chnace for a third was lost. Let McCarthy challenge and win but the way it happened was a lose-lose for the Gmen.

jomo
01-19-2012, 09:15 PM
The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week? Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?.........another over the hill juicer with questionable reflexes and judgement. The greatest sport in the land officiated by a bunch of 60 somethings. Goodell should be ashamed of what he has allowed the zebras to become.

fourth&forever
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
What is Hochuli's job during the week?

Joe Morrison
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
The GB game was the worst and most one-sided officiating that I've ever seen. It made it question the very legitimacy of the entire NFL. With that in mind, what do you expect from Ed Hochuli this week? Honest guy who will restore our faith? Or a juicier who we should expect the worse from?.........another over the hill juicer with questionable reflexes and judgement. The greatest sport in the land officiated by a bunch of 60 somethings. Goodell should be ashamed of what he has allowed the zebras to become.</P>

That's Ed 40 time isn't it, 6 something!</P>

KidA
01-19-2012, 09:31 PM

Accountant, I think.

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Ed hochuli will be on his best behavior sunday, clean game sunday ED!!! GO G-MEN!!

fourth&forever
01-19-2012, 10:41 PM

Accountant, I think.

interesting thanks. I can't think of any accountant jokes right now.

ebick
01-19-2012, 10:48 PM

Accountant, I think.
<FONT size=5> interest</FONT>ing thanks. I can't think of any accountant jokes right now.</P>

I'll give you <FONT size=5>credit</FONT> for that one</P>

we can <FONT size=5>count</FONT> on him.....</P>

he'll be fair, you can <FONT size=5>bank</FONT> on it.....</P>

I'm here all week</P>

</P>

ajd121
01-19-2012, 10:51 PM
I like him mostly because he was a big fan of the show Lost

AngryAZN
01-23-2012, 11:43 AM
My faith in NFL Officiating is now restored.

The first call of the game Ed Hochuli went on some unusal long winded explanation of the foul and I said to myself, this guy has been sent by the NFL to right the ship! Not one bad or questionable call in my opinion.

I hope we get this guy for the SB.

Pksoze
01-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Ed was ok but I felt the 49ers were blatantly holding on their second td. It wouldn't be so bad if we weren't called for holding.

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 12:32 PM
he let the teams decide it, which is the way i prefer the game be officiated

LT_was_good
01-23-2012, 12:43 PM

The first call of the game Ed Hochuli went on some unusal long winded explanation of the foul and I said to myself, this guy has been sent by the NFL to right the ship! Not one bad or questionable call in my opinion.

Loved his epic explanation of the playoff rules. And all of his preambles during replay explanations.

LT_was_good
01-23-2012, 12:43 PM

Loved his epic explanation of the overtime rules. And all of his preambles during replay explanations.