PDA

View Full Version : The Giants Offensive Line Makes Me Proud.

ikebibby91
01-19-2012, 03:33 PM
It is a testament to their skill, hard work and coaching that they could lose Will Beatty (detached retina) and have to reorganize the whole line several times and those guys made it work. They are protecting Eli gelling to open holes for the run game. They shut Raji's fat mouth in Green Bay and I hope they still have a big fat chip on their shoulders. They made it click just in time.

BigBlue D
01-19-2012, 03:36 PM
I like Beatty but I think he is more of a finesse player than a power lineman. Whereas with Diehl you are winning in the trenches against a more physical team, such as the 9ers.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-19-2012, 03:38 PM
I agree they came together at the right time...

but i really hope they really get their run blocking up to par fast..

we really need some type of run game this week so are passing game can work!!

becoming one dimensional would really hurt our chances in this game!!

Brandon please please run angry this week!!!

jhamburg
01-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Honestly I miss Petrus being out there but of course I understand not changing things up after we just beat the Pack.

ikebibby91
01-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Brandon please run North, South and Through!!!

TrueBlue10
01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't know. If the oline were more consistent I would feel amazing about this game this weekend.

As it is I have visions of 0 and negative yard runs and Eli making rushed throws =\

But, if the oline can play like they did early in the GB game (before GB started blitzing?) then we will be stellar.

bearbryant
01-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Honestly I miss Petrus being out there but of course I understand not changing things up after we just beat the Pack.

I get all that too, but we ran it better with Petrus @ the G and Boothe @ the C. Just because we paid too much isn't a reason to play the guy! Go Giants!