PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL GIANTS FANS GOING TO SAN FRAN

TrueBlue07
01-19-2012, 04:21 PM
There were a few different threads started for people heading out there, so rather than post the same thing in all of them I started a new one. I just saw this on Twitter & wanted to give everyone going to the game a heads up:

SF police chief tells @Giants fans getting harassed this weekend in SF. Text BADFAN to 69050

Hopefully you won't need this #, but on the off chance you do it's better to have it.

Safe travels, and as always GO BIG BLUE!

Eli TO Shockey
01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol.

bandwgn86
01-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol... dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..

Die-Hard
01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol... dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text..

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh like hell

Eli TO Shockey
01-19-2012, 06:03 PM

Haha even better.

tikiandphil
01-19-2012, 06:05 PM

This is so sad funny

derekunion28
01-19-2012, 06:19 PM
lmao

bLuereverie
01-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Great stuff in here... Outwitting your foes is what will usually lead to them swinging first though.

bandwgn86
01-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Thanks . If I'm getting beat down by niners fans I'll be sure to pull my phone out and text badfan lol... dont worry about your phone.. just ask one of the many around who will be uploading your beat down to you tube to make a quick text.. This is so sad funnyi agree its pretty sad..