PDA

View Full Version : What The Talking Heads Aren't Saying

BlueBlitzer
01-19-2012, 08:20 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ? Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ?* Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?I also heard that they invented something called cleats. They may need to look into this new phenomenon.

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Talk is cheap!!! Just play the game Giants and win!!!

Gmen2005
01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ? Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?I also heard that they invented something called cleats. They may need to look into this new phenomenon.

LIES!! you take your "inventions" out of here

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 08:26 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ? Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?</P>

Where did you hear that...just curious. Been watching NFL Network a lot and haven't heard that.</P>

byron
01-19-2012, 08:27 PM
are we the only team on the field Sunday!?! what affects us has to affects them also no?</P>

bring on the game !!</P>

buddy33
01-19-2012, 08:30 PM
A sloppy field will slow both teams down.

Give any QB time and they can pick a defense apart. Can any defense cover all the WR's the Giants have if they give Eli all day?

BlueBlitzer
01-19-2012, 08:33 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ? Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?</P>

Where did you hear that...just curious. Been watching NFL Network a lot and haven't heard that.</P>

</P>

Well you must have been in the can or something. If you have been watching NFL Live, Around the league live, NFL 32, In the Huddle. Where have you been ? They have been disecting every edge the Whiners have due to field conditions.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 08:37 PM
LOL about the can but I never did hear them talk anything about rushing from the edges. Just how the field conditions could affect either team. BTW how does a DE rush up the middle if he plays the end? Unless you mean stunting.

JayDAche
01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
A sloppy field will slow both teams down.

Give any QB time and they can pick a defense apart. Can any defense cover all the WR's the Giants have if they give Eli all day?

Well the Saints did have more offensive weapons than the Giants do.

BlueBlitzer
01-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Well I think we can all agree, that our DE's sans Osi are notcemented on the edges. I will say this I just finished listening to Heath Evans ( You know the guy who is supposed to be an anylist, but stated that He and His whole family Hates Eli and will continue to talk bad about Him and the Giants ) That the Niner's offense will nuetralize our front 4 by simply ( Chuckle Chuckle ) not getting into 3rd and long situations. However because of their 3-4D and multiple fronts will confuse the Giants Offense.

Drez
01-19-2012, 08:58 PM
A sloppy field will slow both teams down. Give any QB time and they can pick a defense apart. Can any defense cover all the WR's the Giants have if they give Eli all day? Well the Saints did have more offensive weapons than the Giants do.</P>

Yes and no. </P>

However, the Saints aren't the same team playing outside as they are playing in a dome. That team was built to play on the fast track. </P>

We have nearly as wide of an array of weapons, but we can play outside. Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham are as good a trio of WR's as there are in the NFL. Ballard might not be a threat in the same way as the Grahams, Gronks, and Finnleys of the world, but he's no slouch.</P>

And those Saints weapons still dropped 32 points and 500 yards of offense on your ***. Even with committing 5 turnovers you guys still needed a last second TD to win. If you think just because you beat the Saints we'll be easy, you're in for a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG day.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Well I think we can all agree, that our DE's sans Osi are notcemented on the edges. I will say this I just finished listening to Heath Evans ( You know the guy who is supposed to be an anylist, but stated that He and His whole family Hates Eli and will continue to talk bad about Him and the Giants ) That the Niner's offense will nuetralize our front 4 by simply ( Chuckle Chuckle ) not getting into 3rd and long situations. However because of their 3-4D and multiple fronts will confuse the Giants Offense.</P>

Great point, agree 100%</P>

buddy33
01-19-2012, 09:23 PM
The Giants offense put up almost 400 yards on their defense the last time they played.

That was without Bradshaw. They can move the ball.

M0rbid
01-19-2012, 09:42 PM
How many times have we heard " The Giants can't rush on the edges because the field is too slippery " ? Hasn't anyone told these Monkees that Tuck, Kiwi, and JPP can also rush up the middle ?

These id*ots don't realize JPP is a much better inside pass rusher....... This is why D-coordinators gameplan to force him to pass rush on the edge.