PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank Jerry Rice for saying Jacobs is soft.

NYBlue10
01-19-2012, 09:03 PM
One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.

REDx85xGOLD
01-19-2012, 09:11 PM
One of the things that kind of got me worried is that Jacobs might play lazy or uninspired, but now that he has been dissed by Jerry Rice, Jacobs will run hard and wild on Sunday, and even if he doesn't get many yards, he'll soften up the defense for Bradshaw, it's amazing how everything just works in favor of the Giants no matter how much the 49er supporters try to stir things up.

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.

yoeddy
01-19-2012, 09:43 PM
I just saw the clip where he called Jacobs soft...and I gotta say that Jerry sounded a little scared after he said it...!

FlipNYG77
01-19-2012, 09:52 PM
soft BJ or hard BJ i wander which BJ will show up in SF...i personally like BJ hard

Pakman
01-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Jerry Rice is an idiot lol

Why would you say something like that about BJ? Especially when he is playing in the biggest game of the year...against your former team!

Lol Jerry you are moron

BigBlue2010
01-19-2012, 09:53 PM

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.*

Has LT actually said that?

Pakman
01-19-2012, 09:54 PM

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.*

If something like that was said...at the very least it could be just seen as ****y because they both played LB

I don't know why anyone would say that, but LB to LB would make more sense than a finese WR talking about a power back

FlipNYG77
01-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Jerry Rice is an idiot lol

Why would you say something like that about BJ? Especially when he is playing in the biggest game of the year...against your former team!

Lol Jerry you are moron

cuz deep down inside Jerry Rice theres a Giant trying to get out....thats why he is secretly motivating BJ to run as hard as he can

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Mark Collins use to eat this guy like a san fransico treat!!!

poppa smurph
01-19-2012, 10:13 PM

Cute, its like LT saying that Patrick Willis cant tackle.
????</P>

Maybe more like Simms saying Willis can't tackle.</P>

Either way, it sounds silly for a player to comment out of his position.</P>

slipknottin
01-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Maybe LT will say that Willis cant do as many lines as him.

elitime
01-19-2012, 10:26 PM
So everybody thinks that a 6'4 265Lb RB should run like Jacobs? He is soft. Does he run like an Earl Campbell? Or a Bettis? RBs that are smaller than him run harder...ie, Bradshaw. 5'8" 198Lb RB bradshaw runs with more power. Yeah,Jacobs runs like he SHOULD when he is called out but then he tries to bounce a run to the outside because he studder steps to the line...a 265LB man should NOT be studder stepping to the line. GOOD for Reese for telling the truth.

poppa smurph
01-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Maybe LT will say that Willis cant do as many lines as him.Lol, I so want to add to this but don't want to offend anyone.

bubblesmcgee
01-19-2012, 10:32 PM
soft BJ or hard BJ i wander which BJ will show up in SF...i personally like BJ hard

whoa there lets keep it pg haha

poppa smurph
01-19-2012, 10:37 PM
So everybody thinks that a 6'4 265Lb RB should run like Jacobs? He is soft. Does he run like an Earl Campbell? Or a Bettis? RBs that are smaller than him run harder...ie, Bradshaw. 5'8" 198Lb RB bradshaw runs with more power. Yeah,Jacobs runs like he SHOULD when he is called out but then he tries to bounce a run to the outside because he studder steps to the line...a 265LB man should NOT be studder stepping to the line. GOOD for <FONT size=6>Reese</FONT> for telling the truth.Am I confused or you?</P>

Jacobs has slower feet then Campbell or Bettis, is more of a long strider then a quick bounce guy.</P>

But when the blocking's there he can still burn you for 10 to 15 yards easy.</P>

BigBlueOnes
01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
So everybody thinks that a 6'4 265Lb RB should run like Jacobs? He is soft. Does he run like an Earl Campbell? Or a Bettis? RBs that are smaller than him run harder...ie, Bradshaw. 5'8" 198Lb RB bradshaw runs with more power. Yeah,Jacobs runs like he SHOULD when he is called out but then he tries to bounce a run to the outside because he studder steps to the line...a 265LB man should NOT be studder stepping to the line. GOOD for Reese for telling the truth.

Good use of the English language. WTF is a studder step? Jerry Reese said our back is soft?? Jeepers, now it's all unraveling...

GiantSteve1x
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
So everybody thinks that a 6'4 265Lb RB should run like Jacobs? He is soft. Does he run like an Earl Campbell? Or a Bettis? RBs that are smaller than him run harder...ie, Bradshaw. 5'8" 198Lb RB bradshaw runs with more power. Yeah,Jacobs runs like he SHOULD when he is called out but then he tries to bounce a run to the outside because he studder steps to the line...a 265LB man should NOT be studder stepping to the line. GOOD for Reese for telling the truth. Good use of the English language. WTF is a studder step? Jerry Reese said our back is soft?? Jeepers, now it's all unraveling...</P>

I also heard the TC has lost the team! [:D]</P>

appodictic
01-19-2012, 11:14 PM
After going on dancing with the stars you probably should not call anyone soft.

elitime
01-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Ha,Ha, Didnt know this is a spelling bee. Stutter step, chief. Is that ok? Dont want to confuse you. Now do you know what it is? I just never liked Jacobs..my opinion..run with yours or spell check everybody on here.

elitime
01-19-2012, 11:18 PM
My bad on the reese thing...meant Rice. oops. damn ..got to get my stuff right.

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 11:21 PM
So everybody thinks that a 6'4 265Lb RB should run like Jacobs? He is soft. Does he run like an Earl Campbell? Or a Bettis? RBs that are smaller than him run harder...ie, Bradshaw. 5'8" 198Lb RB bradshaw runs with more power. Yeah,Jacobs runs like he SHOULD when he is called out but then he tries to bounce a run to the outside because he studder steps to the line...a 265LB man should NOT be studder stepping to the line. GOOD for Reese for telling the truth. Good use of the English language. WTF is a studder step? Jerry Reese said our back is soft?? Jeepers, now it's all unraveling...</P>

I also heard the TC has lost the team! [:D]</P>

</P>

Get Cowher on the line!</P>

TheCatchIII
01-20-2012, 12:10 AM
i personally like BJ hard

[:^)]

As a Niner fan I worry more about the short passes to Bradshaw than I do about Jacobs.

Niners while shutting down running games have been susceptible to the screen/dump off RB plays.

Look at the stats of Best and Sproles as two off the top of my head. Rushing got shut down but they made plays in the passing game.

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 12:34 AM
i personally like BJ hard

[:^)]

As a Niner fan I worry more about the short passes to Bradshaw than I do about Jacobs.

Niners while shutting down running games have been susceptible to the screen/dump off RB plays.

Look at the stats of Best and Sproles as two off the top of my head. Rushing got shut down but they made plays in the passing game.

Those are 2 of the quickest and most explosive backs in the NFL.</P>

Sproles had a great year.</P>

SFOperation
01-20-2012, 03:51 AM

whoa there lets keep it pg haha
My thoughts exactly. The only BJ that I want to show up in SF is Brandon Jacobs. Guess we all know now that he prefers BJ hard than soft. HAHA!! And lmao @ "Reese" and "studder".

BlueSanta
01-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Mark Collins use to eat this guy like a san fransico treat!!!

True.

Prior to Deon joining San Fran Jerry Rice always said the guy who played him the best was Mark Collins.