PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculously funny spoof about NYG beating the Packers

SackingMyths
01-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Hey all,

Some much needed levity, amidst the fan and troll arguing over this week's upcoming game.

Had to share this vid that my bro-in law sent me to lighten the mood. Literally side-splitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oq51uBPVjk

I will warn you in advance that it's extremely foul and the language is clearly not suitable for virgin ears (well, eyes really).

Enjoy! And if you don't, I didn't make it. Don't kill the messenger [;)]

ebick
01-20-2012, 12:35 AM
that was pretty good

Lambeau12
01-20-2012, 12:37 AM
At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.

GmenFan1980
01-20-2012, 12:44 AM
At least next season we wont have to see that video as the Giants will be beating someone else in the postseason. My team wont be in the playoffs most likely next year.

Can't tell if faking or being too harsh on your team :/.

Why would they not make the playoffs?

Lambeau12
01-20-2012, 12:53 AM

We have no defense to speak off, no pass rush, Finley and Grant will be Free Agents. We have no running game, O line is old. Rodgers chokes under pressure without an offensive line. It will be a long season next year.

GmenFan1980
01-20-2012, 01:11 AM

We have no defense to speak off, no pass rush, Finley and Grant will be Free Agents. We have no running game, O line is old. Rodgers chokes under pressure without an offensive line. It will be a long season next year.

Besides the Rodgers choking part, wasn't all that true this season and you still went 15-1? Are the packers planning of getting rid of Finely and grant?

To be fair, losing Ryan Grant wouldn't be that bad would it?

I thought Clay was a decent pass rusher(maybe i haven't seen enough packer games)

regardless at worse i see, like 11-5 at worse for packers

Lambeau12
01-20-2012, 01:29 AM
We were overrated. It was a joke we went 15-1 especially when we lose at home in the first round of the playoffs. I think we were more of an 11-5 team. Grant has been average at best for awhile. After last sunday its tough to keep the faith for this football team. Maybe I will once August comes around but not now.

miked1958
01-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Hey all,

Some much needed levity, amidst the fan and troll arguing over this week's upcoming game.

Had to share this vid that my bro-in law sent me to lighten the mood. Literally side-splitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oq51uBPVjk

I will warn you in advance that it's extremely foul and the language is clearly not suitable for virgin ears (well, eyes* really).

Enjoy! And if you don't, I didn't make it. Don't kill the messenger [;)]

Yes very good. They have used this over and over. For college football. They did it for huge giants vs Dallas games

miked1958
01-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Very funny

bLuereverie
01-20-2012, 07:45 AM

Every QB in the history of the league will struggle with no offensive line. Not to mention most were hurt throughout.

Adding at least one additional pass rusher will free up Clay.

Packers weren't exactly impressive running the ball last year when they hoisted the Lombardi.

Wait, why the hell am I defending the Pack? I don't even do this for the emo Giants fans.

CTLadyBlue
01-20-2012, 09:24 AM
"I need some blow. And black hookers'

That was GOLD. I always liked those videos. They were hysterical after the Giants '07 run - especially after the Cowboys game.