PDA

View Full Version : Ravens? Patriots?

elitime
01-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?

RagTime Blue
01-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Ravens. That Super Bowl vs. them was the low-point of my years as a Giants' fan. Only one score, and it was off a kickoff.

I'm delighted to see Ray Lewis still on the team. Let him taste the agony of defeat.

miked1958
01-20-2012, 03:54 AM
Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?Niners

RagTime Blue
01-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?Niners

True enough. SF is a very tough team. Giants will need everything to win.

calzonesays
01-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Ravens. Don't want to play the Patriots again, even though beating them twice in the Super Bowl in the past 4 years would be epic. That Gronk meathead is hard to cover.

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Ravens, I don't want to play the Pats again (to be honest, I think they'd beat us due to law of averages even though it's not real)...

Either/or the Super Bowl will be fun to watch

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Pats ... I would love to see a Manning/Brady rematch.

trenken311
01-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Ravens for sure. Im not sure anyone can beat that Pats team, so it doesnt even matter who comes out of the NFC. Their offense is just impossible to deal with right now. They are easily blowing out really good defenses.</P>

Of course they said that about us in 07, not being able to beat the Pats, but this Pats team actually looks scarier to me.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 11:19 AM
Ravens for sure. Im not sure anyone can beat that Pats team, so it doesnt even matter who comes out of the NFC. Their offense is just impossible to deal with right now. They are easily blowing out really good defenses.

Denver is overrated, let's see how they cope with baltimore defense

Voldamort
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
me too Ravens,beat the Harbaughs like the Ryan's Destiny!!!!

SweetZombieJesus
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Not much upside to playing the Pats again (although beating them twice would be a nice accomplishment).

Need revenge for XXXV. I want Ray Lewis to taste the business end of the losing stick to end his career.

egyptian420
01-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Would love to face the Ravens.....Pats for sure want revenge on us for SB42 and what we did to them earlier this season, I just feel like they'll want this more.

Unfortunately, I think the Pats are going to take this one.

tripleaamin9
01-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Ravens 10 times out of 10 because they are built just like the Falcons if you can make them abandon the run they go from a solid offense to a pathetic offense

galaxy10
01-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Ravens: 1. revenge 2. I really do not want to see the Pats again. We beat the 9ers, I am unsure of the Pats however, they truly do have one of the best QBs that has ever played the game. The finest football mind to coach and great tight ends. Brady is on a tear.

Dorothy
01-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Firenugget
01-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Ravens, simply because the Pats are the better team imo.

burier
01-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Ravens.* That Super Bowl vs. them was the low-point of my years as a Giants' fan.* Only one score, and it was off a kickoff.

I'm delighted to see Ray Lewis still on the team.* Let him taste the agony of defeat.

Im pretty sure that game was every Giants fan's low point

tripleaamin9
01-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Ravens. That Super Bowl vs. them was the low-point of my years as a Giants' fan. Only one score, and it was off a kickoff.

I'm delighted to see Ray Lewis still on the team. Let him taste the agony of defeat.

Im pretty sure that game was every Giants fan's low point

if you were watching the Giants fan back then (fan since 04)

kbusch22
01-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Easily the Ravens. I know we've beaten the Patriots once already this year...but beating them a second time will be very difficult. We can score points on their defense...but covering the two tight ends will be very, very difficult. Brady will also probably try his hardest to shatter every Super Bowl passing record.</P>

Also if we're talking worst case scenarios...another loss in the SB to the Ravens would be far less devastating than losing to the Pats and having to deal with all of my Pats fan friends who I had rubbed salt in the wounds for after 2007. They'd all give it right back to me and my retort of "we'll always have 18-1" will be met by "4 years ago means nothing now".</P>